Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] - All That Was Lost
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 141 142
----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/18#post_39685550]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 22: The Destined Prince[/u][/b] [item=Moonglow Foxtail] Sentence: Writing[/center] ----- It was early hours of the morning when the eggs started to hatch. Gradually, the palace awoke as the news spread, and all of its residents gathered to see the birth of Ivi's heirs. The room was silent, nobody daring even to breathe, as the cracks began to form across the shell, signalling the new lives within. Then, all at once, one wildclaw broke out of his shell, followed by another. Then there was a flash of light, and only one hatchling remained. A prince was born. This was the beginning of a new age. No one knew whether or not the young wildclaw would one day be king, but everyone knew this was a momentous occasion in the history of the clan. Regardless, this hatchling was special, and he would go on to lead an important life, though he did not know it yet. The purple form fell asleep, exhausted from the effort of hatching, oblivious to the destiny that lay on his shoulders. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53323249][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=16&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=137&auth=ad028218ceb2481945dde7b364ece82ca435cd59&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] Far off in the cursed ruins, something awoke from the shadows. A form brought itself to its feet, shaking its feathers and dusting off its cloak. Its time had come. Grabbing a staff in its hand, it began to walk towards the palace. If he had been awakened, it meant the true heir had been born, and it was his duty to protect them, and ensure their reign. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/29294.png[/img][/center] ----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/20#post_39712408]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@CleverDual @HauntedWhale @Disillusionist @AlchemyFox @Tirtouga678 @catmeow1 @Leopardmask @Midwinter @chantric @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @tigressRising @FallenEclipse @Stitched @Willnotgogently @Sabariel @MisterMylez @Skystrider @Starongie @icetail0912[/center] ----- A bit of a shorter chapter today, but I'm in a bit of a weird headspace. We have a new dragon, which is very exciting! His name is Jett and now that I have a theme song for him, I know just how his arrival is going to shake things up for the kingdom! :3 Technically both the hatchlings rolled dead, but I have an unwritten rule that unless it's a pair's second or third nest or something and the nest isn't crucial to the plot, there will be at least one survivor for each nest, so I rolled to see which of the two would survive. If anyone wants the second hatchling, he'll be up for grabs for anyone to claim until he's grown up! I ended up rolling a pretty great song for him too, but of course, you aren't required to keep that. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53323250] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533233/53323250_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]

Day 22: The Destined Prince
Moonglow Foxtail
Sentence: Writing

It was early hours of the morning when the eggs started to hatch. Gradually, the palace awoke as the news spread, and all of its residents gathered to see the birth of Ivi's heirs.

The room was silent, nobody daring even to breathe, as the cracks began to form across the shell, signalling the new lives within. Then, all at once, one wildclaw broke out of his shell, followed by another. Then there was a flash of light, and only one hatchling remained.

A prince was born. This was the beginning of a new age. No one knew whether or not the young wildclaw would one day be king, but everyone knew this was a momentous occasion in the history of the clan. Regardless, this hatchling was special, and he would go on to lead an important life, though he did not know it yet. The purple form fell asleep, exhausted from the effort of hatching, oblivious to the destiny that lay on his shoulders.
dragon?age=0&body=16&bodygene=20&breed=10&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=137&auth=ad028218ceb2481945dde7b364ece82ca435cd59&dummyext=prev.png

Far off in the cursed ruins, something awoke from the shadows. A form brought itself to its feet, shaking its feathers and dusting off its cloak. Its time had come.

Grabbing a staff in its hand, it began to walk towards the palace. If he had been awakened, it meant the true heir had been born, and it was his duty to protect them, and ensure their reign.
29294.png

A bit of a shorter chapter today, but I'm in a bit of a weird headspace. We have a new dragon, which is very exciting! His name is Jett and now that I have a theme song for him, I know just how his arrival is going to shake things up for the kingdom! :3

Technically both the hatchlings rolled dead, but I have an unwritten rule that unless it's a pair's second or third nest or something and the nest isn't crucial to the plot, there will be at least one survivor for each nest, so I rolled to see which of the two would survive.

If anyone wants the second hatchling, he'll be up for grabs for anyone to claim until he's grown up! I ended up rolling a pretty great song for him too, but of course, you aren't required to keep that.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall

Cool! Just a typo I spotted - it should probably be "shaking its feathers" and not "shaking its fathers" :>
@Petall

Cool! Just a typo I spotted - it should probably be "shaking its feathers" and not "shaking its fathers" :>
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

@Tirtouga678

Oh! Thanks for catching that! I'll fix that right away!
@Tirtouga678

Oh! Thanks for catching that! I'll fix that right away!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall Jett is a rather handsome boy~ Such a Shadow too! Hopefully he turns out better than his big brother.... and isn't too scarred by his family history when he learns it! (He will be though~ *Schadenfreude LOLS*) Ahhhh.... drama is so fun...[emoji=spiral tongue size=1]
@Petall

Jett is a rather handsome boy~ Such a Shadow too! Hopefully he turns out better than his big brother.... and isn't too scarred by his family history when he learns it! (He will be though~ *Schadenfreude LOLS*) Ahhhh.... drama is so fun...
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png 63Nkadh.pngtumblr_inline_nlmzw4PbYE1qdxu5r.giflqgXN8M.png
@AlchemyFox Oh, drama is certainly what Jett's come here to bring! [emoji=spiral winking size=1] I mean, it's inevitable, considering how strongly Topaz is clinging to his throne. Regardless, I am very excited to have Jett be a part of the team!
@AlchemyFox

Oh, drama is certainly what Jett's come here to bring! I mean, it's inevitable, considering how strongly Topaz is clinging to his throne. Regardless, I am very excited to have Jett be a part of the team!
Jett is so cool, I'm so excited to see where this takes the story now!! Topaz better not attempt to kill him to keep the throne or I will personally tell that bird where he is. Oh Arcanist Jett's brother got Country Roads [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=2][emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=2]
Jett is so cool, I'm so excited to see where this takes the story now!! Topaz better not attempt to kill him to keep the throne or I will personally tell that bird where he is.

Oh Arcanist Jett's brother got Country Roads

lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
@Petall

oh, topaz ain't gonna be too pleased with this~

i want that other boy but i should leave him for someone else. but if no one else wants him, i'll take him!
@Petall

oh, topaz ain't gonna be too pleased with this~

i want that other boy but i should leave him for someone else. but if no one else wants him, i'll take him!
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@Petall Congrats on the new hatchlings! And awesome, a Beastclan character! I wish we had more canon info on Beastclan society; they're so intriguing. But at least it also means we have more room to develop the characters as we please. :3
@Petall Congrats on the new hatchlings! And awesome, a Beastclan character! I wish we had more canon info on Beastclan society; they're so intriguing. But at least it also means we have more room to develop the characters as we please. :3
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Midwinter

He'll deserve it if he does!

He sure did!!! It's such a great song!

@FallenEclipse

He sure isn't!

Alright then, if no one else claims him before he grows up, I'll send him over.

@Disillusionist

Thank you! I've known since like November what I wanted to do for this Pinkerlocke clan and when I was planning on starting it, so when Trickmurk came along, I knew I had to save this fellow for the story! I've just been waiting for the right moment to introduce him!
@Midwinter

He'll deserve it if he does!

He sure did!!! It's such a great song!

@FallenEclipse

He sure isn't!

Alright then, if no one else claims him before he grows up, I'll send him over.

@Disillusionist

Thank you! I've known since like November what I wanted to do for this Pinkerlocke clan and when I was planning on starting it, so when Trickmurk came along, I knew I had to save this fellow for the story! I've just been waiting for the right moment to introduce him!
@Petall Okay, so I just wanted to say that I'm reading through your Pinkerlocke (I'm currently at page 8, so please no spoilers!), and it is absolutely amazing! If you're at all interested, I mentioned being inspired by yours in my own new Pinkerlocke, Temple of the Ends.

You don't have to read it though
@Petall Okay, so I just wanted to say that I'm reading through your Pinkerlocke (I'm currently at page 8, so please no spoilers!), and it is absolutely amazing! If you're at all interested, I mentioned being inspired by yours in my own new Pinkerlocke, Temple of the Ends.

You don't have to read it though
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 141 142