Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] - All That Was Lost
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 141 142
OMG HIS SISTER IS NAMED CATASTROPY.
That's.. not even how to spell that, Accident is the best, his family line is sure to be blessed.
OMG HIS SISTER IS NAMED CATASTROPY.
That's.. not even how to spell that, Accident is the best, his family line is sure to be blessed.
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png 63Nkadh.pngtumblr_inline_nlmzw4PbYE1qdxu5r.giflqgXN8M.png
@Disillusionist

Honestly, I completely forgot regening is a thing (though I feel like it'd be cheating until after their first nest). That is a beautiful combo, Maybe I'll have to use some of my apparel pulls to give him some proper genes in the future...

@AlchemyFox

Now that is some paint and piebald done right! It's a difficult gene to get right, but when it is, it's sooo good.

I AM NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY IF HE DIES EITHER HE'S MY PRECIOUS DISASTER BOI HE BETTER STAY ALIVE!!!! Thankfully he has immunity until he and Age have a nest, so he's safe for a little while at least, enough time to hopefully boost his level a bit if the RNG decides Coli for him.

I am really really looking forward to Accident's family line, I never imagined my perfectly orchestrated alphabet legacy challenge would take a twist like this so soon! XD
@Disillusionist

Honestly, I completely forgot regening is a thing (though I feel like it'd be cheating until after their first nest). That is a beautiful combo, Maybe I'll have to use some of my apparel pulls to give him some proper genes in the future...

@AlchemyFox

Now that is some paint and piebald done right! It's a difficult gene to get right, but when it is, it's sooo good.

I AM NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY IF HE DIES EITHER HE'S MY PRECIOUS DISASTER BOI HE BETTER STAY ALIVE!!!! Thankfully he has immunity until he and Age have a nest, so he's safe for a little while at least, enough time to hopefully boost his level a bit if the RNG decides Coli for him.

I am really really looking forward to Accident's family line, I never imagined my perfectly orchestrated alphabet legacy challenge would take a twist like this so soon! XD
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
me: *sees accident*
me: i diagnose u with BABY

I MUST PROTECT
me: *sees accident*
me: i diagnose u with BABY

I MUST PROTECT
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@FallenEclipse

Lol

I WILL DO MY BEST TO ENSURE NO HARM COMES TO HIM
@FallenEclipse

Lol

I WILL DO MY BEST TO ENSURE NO HARM COMES TO HIM
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/17#post_39672625]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 21: To Protect[/u][/b] [item=stone fertility statue] Sentence: Writing[/center] ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51366343][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=51366343&skin=0&apparel=16492,18782,2125,29290&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51536637][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=51536637&skin=0&apparel=23081,12897,12904,10724&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] Topaz stepped into Larkin's room to see her tending to the two eggs Age had found. Like she had with Zunde's egg, the tundra had taken the clutch into her care almost as soon as she had laid her eyes on them. Topaz cleared his throat as he stood at the door, not wanting to startle her. She turned and narrowed her eyes at him, but didn't refuse him entry, so he stepped forward to join her. "What are you doing here?" Larkin asked, suddenly not meeting his gaze. "I brought you something," Topaz admitted, pulling out a stone bird-like statue. Doing this killed him a little inside, as these hatchlings would be his rivals for the throne, but he had to win Larkin back. "It's a fertility statue. It's meant to bring good luck and health to a nest." "Thank you," Larkin said, turning to take it from him with the slightest hint of a smile. She examined it briefly before placing it next to the two eggs. "Where did you find it?" "I did some digging in the hoard tower," Topaz scratched his neck, remembering the harrowing venture into the unstable tower, but it had been worth it to make her smile. Larkin didn't respond, just stared at the eggs. After what seemed like eons, she spoke again. "Do you really think they'll hatch? Who even knows how long they've been sitting here." "They're still glowing, isn't that a good sign?" Topaz asked, drawing closer to Larkin until he was touching her. She didn't move away. "Besides, eggs need tending from dragons. I've heard of eggs sitting alone for cycles before being discovered and hatching." "Do you really thing they're Ivi and Izak's?" Larkin asked. "Because if they are, this changes everything." "Technically, this is a new kingdom, founded by me," Topaz reminded her. "But your entire claim to the throne is because of your lineage," Larkin responded. "And besides, as much as you're trying to deny it, I know how much family bloodlines mean to you. Even you can't deny destiny. Why else would the curse destroy everything else but save this clutch?" "I don't know," Topaz's mouth was dry. "Maybe it has a thing for hatchlings?" "Maybe," Larkin nodded, growing silent as she delved into her thoughts. "Maybe this is a mystery we'll never be able to solve." [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/38b30b419b80446dfb5163715d894882/tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53120790][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=53120790&skin=0&apparel=21845,21843,20833,15270&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] Sebastian didn't know how he had survived, all he knew is that he had been taken care of. From the time he had arrived in the ruins, the cold dark presence of whatever had saved him stayed with him, guiding him to food. As he grew older, he found old rags of dragons long gone and dressed himself. He soon learned how to feed and look after himself. He only thing he was missing was company. Surrounded by thick bramble walls on all sides, Sebastian had never been able to leave the place he called home, and he had never seen hide nor hair of another dragon. No matter what he did, he could not erase the emptiness inside. In fact, he wasn't sure there were any other dragons out there. Perhaps he was the last one, the lone survivor saved by whatever force had been protecting him and looking out for him his whole life. [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/38b30b419b80446dfb5163715d894882/tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52876940][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52876940&skin=0&apparel=27972,27907,27908,27910&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52950390] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529504/52950390_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Are you sure we're going the right way?" Nevaeh asked as she and Age plodded along the path through the knowledge district gardens. "Yes, Heaven and I were going along this path when we saw him," Age responded, looking around and sniffing the air for the mirror she had seen the other day. Suddenly worried about his safety against the curse, she had enlisted the help her friend to get Khepri to make a lantern to give to Accident. "So," A smirk crossed Nevaeh's face. "Is what Heaven says true? Do you like this disaster of a mirror?" "Why would Heaven tell you that!" Age was taken aback. "I never said anything like that!" "She said it was payback for you telling her about me and Khepri," Nevaeh shrugged. "Seemed like a fair trade." "How are you and Khepri doing?" Age asked. "I don't think he realizes yet that I like him back, I think it's kinda sweet," Nevaeh smiled to herself. "But don't change the subject. We were talking about you and Accident." "I just want to be sure that he's alright, that's all. It's my duty as heir to the throne," Age insisted. "Right, heir to the throne. Didn't you say you might not be next in line after finding those eggs?" Nevaeh raised her eyebrows. "Yeah, but if my dad snuffs it before they hatch someone will have to look out for the kingdom until they old enough to take over," Age reminded her friend. "Besides, I don't have to be queen to look out for those who live here, and he's going to be in for a nasty shock if he isn't prepared for the curse." "Alright, I'll drop it," Nevaeh said finally. "I know how much it bugs me when Heaven pushes me for info on Khepri and I." "Thank you," Age breathed a sigh of relief, ignoring the fact that her friend had just compared her and Accident to her own relationship with Khepri. By the time they reached the library, there was still no sign of the mirror. it was time to go off the beaten track. Nevaeh led the way, wanting to ensure minimal damage was done to the gardens she worked so hard to maintain. The further they walked, however, the more wild and unkempt the plant life became. Age began to wonder if anyone in their clan had ever wandered so far. Eventually, they stumbled across a clearing cut out of the bushes, a makeshift shelter woven out of the surrounding bushes protruding from the walls of the camp. An old campfire sat in the middle, smoke still rising lazily from the ashes. Someone had been here recently. "Do you think-" Age asked, only to trail away as she caught a whiff of a familiar scent that made her feel warm and fuzzy inside. She spun around to see Accident, standing at another entrance to the clearing, dropping the mole he had been carrying in his mouth as his jaw swung open. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53073977][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=53073977&skin=0&apparel=12901,25184,25180,25185,27131&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] "Oh! It's you!" Accident stammered. "Not that I'm not happy to see you! It's just-! A surprise! Oh, I didn't mean happy to see you in a weird way, it's not like that. Oh gosh. This is not going how I wanted it to go." "Thisisforyou," Age suddenly said very quickly, thrusting the spare lantern towards Accident. The mirror was so surprised that he dropped it as soon as he touched it. Thankfully, both the flame and the lantern remained intact. "Smooth," Nevaeh whispered in Age's ear, grinning. Age wanted to punch her friend, but instead she attempted to maintain her composure. "That you?" Accident said, picking it up and looking at it. "I already have a campfire though, I don't know why I need-" "It'sforthecurse," Age said. "The what?" Accident asked, eyes widening and taking a step back in surprise. "Okay, this is painful to watch, let me explain," Nevaeh said, rolling her eyes. "A long time ago, a rebellion destroyed this kingdom, and a spell was put on it to protect the innocent. Now that spell is a curse that seeks to destroy everyone who is not pure of heart." "That would explain it," Accident said, nodding to himself. "Explain what?" Age asked. "Why I can't seem to leave this city. I thought I was just getting lost, but every time I try to leave to go somewhere else I end up getting turned around and ending up right back where I started," Accident said. "Hey, do you want to come back with us? To the palace?" Age asked suddenly. She didn't know what compelled her to invite him, but the mention of hi leaving had sent her stomach twisting into knots. "What?" Accident asked. "What?" Nevaeh was taken aback. "Are you, like, a princess or something?" Accident asked, eyes wide. "Um, yes?" Age responded, feeling herself growing hot. "Oh, I couldn't possibly," Accident said quickly. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know I was talking to royalty. Your highness. Your majesty." The mirror dropped into an awkward bow. "No! No! Not like that! I mean, yes, sort of like that, but please, don't bow to me. I might not even be next in line, you see, we found these eggs and-" Age rushed to explain herself. "You're babbling," Nevaeh pointed out. "You're scaring him." It was true. As Age had been rambling on about the state of her royalty, Accident had been backing away slowly and was now turning to leave. "Um, bye," The mirror said awkwardly before turning and disappearing in the bushes, leaving his mole behind. "So, what was this about not liking him?" Nevaeh asked, one eyebrow raised and an amused smile stretching across her face. "Shut up," Age mumbled, feeling herself growing warm. "I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, I think it's cute," Nevaeh said. "I said, shut up," Age repeated, the buried her face in her paws. "How could I make such a fool of myself?" "Love does that to the best of us," Nevaeh said, nodding strangely. "I should know." "Time to go home?" Age asked. "Time to go home." Nevaeh confirmed. And placing her tail reassuringly on Age's back, the two friends left the clearing behind, failing to notice that Age hadn't remembered to bring her lantern with her. ----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2698754/19#post_39704513]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@CleverDual @HauntedWhale @Disillusionist @AlchemyFox @Tirtouga678 @catmeow1 @Leopardmask @Midwinter @chantric @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @tigressRising @FallenEclipse @Stitched @Willnotgogently @Sabariel @MisterMylez @Skystrider @Starongie @icetail0912[/center] ----- Okay, so, back when Topaz mentioned 'cycles' I realized I should probably mention my headcanon for how time runs on Sornieth. In my mind, each month our time is approximately equivalent to 1 year on Sornieth. The new year begins with the elemental festival, and rather than having seasons, it is the rising of the strength of that years element that dictates the weather/season around Sornieth. The element is always at its peak strength during its festival, which is why when bringing light to the ruins, it was so important to light the beacon during the Brightshine Jubilee. A cycle is 12 years, or a cycle through all the elements. Years are documented and recorded based on the element and the number of cycles its gone through, so right now would be The 7th Year of Light, or Light 7. As a time frame for the ruins, its been approximately one cycle since the rebellion, as the rebellion took place near the end of Nature 5, right before the start of Light 6, and Topaz and the crew arrived at the city mid Nature 6. So nearly 12 years had passed since the kingdom fell into ruin. The period of time flight rising has been active as a site is pretty much the length of time written history extends to in the world of Sornieth. (And also when they started counting the years). Anything beyond that is considered ancient and any stories from that time would be considered legends. This period stretches 73 years, if you count the current year.

Day 21: To Protect
Stone Fertility Statue
Sentence: Writing

dragon?did=51366343&skin=0&apparel=16492,18782,2125,29290&xt=dressing.png
dragon?did=51536637&skin=0&apparel=23081,12897,12904,10724&xt=dressing.png

Topaz stepped into Larkin's room to see her tending to the two eggs Age had found. Like she had with Zunde's egg, the tundra had taken the clutch into her care almost as soon as she had laid her eyes on them. Topaz cleared his throat as he stood at the door, not wanting to startle her. She turned and narrowed her eyes at him, but didn't refuse him entry, so he stepped forward to join her.

"What are you doing here?" Larkin asked, suddenly not meeting his gaze.

"I brought you something," Topaz admitted, pulling out a stone bird-like statue. Doing this killed him a little inside, as these hatchlings would be his rivals for the throne, but he had to win Larkin back. "It's a fertility statue. It's meant to bring good luck and health to a nest."

"Thank you," Larkin said, turning to take it from him with the slightest hint of a smile. She examined it briefly before placing it next to the two eggs. "Where did you find it?"

"I did some digging in the hoard tower," Topaz scratched his neck, remembering the harrowing venture into the unstable tower, but it had been worth it to make her smile.

Larkin didn't respond, just stared at the eggs. After what seemed like eons, she spoke again. "Do you really think they'll hatch? Who even knows how long they've been sitting here."

"They're still glowing, isn't that a good sign?" Topaz asked, drawing closer to Larkin until he was touching her. She didn't move away. "Besides, eggs need tending from dragons. I've heard of eggs sitting alone for cycles before being discovered and hatching."

"Do you really thing they're Ivi and Izak's?" Larkin asked. "Because if they are, this changes everything."

"Technically, this is a new kingdom, founded by me," Topaz reminded her.

"But your entire claim to the throne is because of your lineage," Larkin responded. "And besides, as much as you're trying to deny it, I know how much family bloodlines mean to you. Even you can't deny destiny. Why else would the curse destroy everything else but save this clutch?"

"I don't know," Topaz's mouth was dry. "Maybe it has a thing for hatchlings?"

"Maybe," Larkin nodded, growing silent as she delved into her thoughts. "Maybe this is a mystery we'll never be able to solve."

tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png

dragon?did=53120790&skin=0&apparel=21845,21843,20833,15270&xt=dressing.png

Sebastian didn't know how he had survived, all he knew is that he had been taken care of. From the time he had arrived in the ruins, the cold dark presence of whatever had saved him stayed with him, guiding him to food. As he grew older, he found old rags of dragons long gone and dressed himself. He soon learned how to feed and look after himself.

He only thing he was missing was company. Surrounded by thick bramble walls on all sides, Sebastian had never been able to leave the place he called home, and he had never seen hide nor hair of another dragon. No matter what he did, he could not erase the emptiness inside. In fact, he wasn't sure there were any other dragons out there. Perhaps he was the last one, the lone survivor saved by whatever force had been protecting him and looking out for him his whole life.

tumblr_pr6wevGMDK1ugssd3o3_500.png

dragon?did=52876940&skin=0&apparel=27972,27907,27908,27910&xt=dressing.png

"Are you sure we're going the right way?" Nevaeh asked as she and Age plodded along the path through the knowledge district gardens.

"Yes, Heaven and I were going along this path when we saw him," Age responded, looking around and sniffing the air for the mirror she had seen the other day. Suddenly worried about his safety against the curse, she had enlisted the help her friend to get Khepri to make a lantern to give to Accident.

"So," A smirk crossed Nevaeh's face. "Is what Heaven says true? Do you like this disaster of a mirror?"

"Why would Heaven tell you that!" Age was taken aback. "I never said anything like that!"

"She said it was payback for you telling her about me and Khepri," Nevaeh shrugged. "Seemed like a fair trade."

"How are you and Khepri doing?" Age asked.

"I don't think he realizes yet that I like him back, I think it's kinda sweet," Nevaeh smiled to herself. "But don't change the subject. We were talking about you and Accident."

"I just want to be sure that he's alright, that's all. It's my duty as heir to the throne," Age insisted.

"Right, heir to the throne. Didn't you say you might not be next in line after finding those eggs?" Nevaeh raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah, but if my dad snuffs it before they hatch someone will have to look out for the kingdom until they old enough to take over," Age reminded her friend. "Besides, I don't have to be queen to look out for those who live here, and he's going to be in for a nasty shock if he isn't prepared for the curse."

"Alright, I'll drop it," Nevaeh said finally. "I know how much it bugs me when Heaven pushes me for info on Khepri and I."

"Thank you," Age breathed a sigh of relief, ignoring the fact that her friend had just compared her and Accident to her own relationship with Khepri.

By the time they reached the library, there was still no sign of the mirror. it was time to go off the beaten track. Nevaeh led the way, wanting to ensure minimal damage was done to the gardens she worked so hard to maintain. The further they walked, however, the more wild and unkempt the plant life became. Age began to wonder if anyone in their clan had ever wandered so far.

Eventually, they stumbled across a clearing cut out of the bushes, a makeshift shelter woven out of the surrounding bushes protruding from the walls of the camp. An old campfire sat in the middle, smoke still rising lazily from the ashes. Someone had been here recently.

"Do you think-" Age asked, only to trail away as she caught a whiff of a familiar scent that made her feel warm and fuzzy inside. She spun around to see Accident, standing at another entrance to the clearing, dropping the mole he had been carrying in his mouth as his jaw swung open.
dragon?did=53073977&skin=0&apparel=12901,25184,25180,25185,27131&xt=dressing.png

"Oh! It's you!" Accident stammered. "Not that I'm not happy to see you! It's just-! A surprise! Oh, I didn't mean happy to see you in a weird way, it's not like that. Oh gosh. This is not going how I wanted it to go."

"Thisisforyou," Age suddenly said very quickly, thrusting the spare lantern towards Accident. The mirror was so surprised that he dropped it as soon as he touched it. Thankfully, both the flame and the lantern remained intact.

"Smooth," Nevaeh whispered in Age's ear, grinning. Age wanted to punch her friend, but instead she attempted to maintain her composure.

"That you?" Accident said, picking it up and looking at it. "I already have a campfire though, I don't know why I need-"

"It'sforthecurse," Age said.

"The what?" Accident asked, eyes widening and taking a step back in surprise.

"Okay, this is painful to watch, let me explain," Nevaeh said, rolling her eyes. "A long time ago, a rebellion destroyed this kingdom, and a spell was put on it to protect the innocent. Now that spell is a curse that seeks to destroy everyone who is not pure of heart."

"That would explain it," Accident said, nodding to himself.

"Explain what?" Age asked.

"Why I can't seem to leave this city. I thought I was just getting lost, but every time I try to leave to go somewhere else I end up getting turned around and ending up right back where I started," Accident said.

"Hey, do you want to come back with us? To the palace?" Age asked suddenly. She didn't know what compelled her to invite him, but the mention of hi leaving had sent her stomach twisting into knots.

"What?" Accident asked.

"What?" Nevaeh was taken aback.

"Are you, like, a princess or something?" Accident asked, eyes wide.

"Um, yes?" Age responded, feeling herself growing hot.

"Oh, I couldn't possibly," Accident said quickly. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know I was talking to royalty. Your highness. Your majesty." The mirror dropped into an awkward bow.

"No! No! Not like that! I mean, yes, sort of like that, but please, don't bow to me. I might not even be next in line, you see, we found these eggs and-" Age rushed to explain herself.

"You're babbling," Nevaeh pointed out. "You're scaring him."

It was true. As Age had been rambling on about the state of her royalty, Accident had been backing away slowly and was now turning to leave.

"Um, bye," The mirror said awkwardly before turning and disappearing in the bushes, leaving his mole behind.

"So, what was this about not liking him?" Nevaeh asked, one eyebrow raised and an amused smile stretching across her face.

"Shut up," Age mumbled, feeling herself growing warm.

"I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it, I think it's cute," Nevaeh said.

"I said, shut up," Age repeated, the buried her face in her paws. "How could I make such a fool of myself?"

"Love does that to the best of us," Nevaeh said, nodding strangely. "I should know."

"Time to go home?" Age asked.

"Time to go home." Nevaeh confirmed. And placing her tail reassuringly on Age's back, the two friends left the clearing behind, failing to notice that Age hadn't remembered to bring her lantern with her.

Okay, so, back when Topaz mentioned 'cycles' I realized I should probably mention my headcanon for how time runs on Sornieth. In my mind, each month our time is approximately equivalent to 1 year on Sornieth. The new year begins with the elemental festival, and rather than having seasons, it is the rising of the strength of that years element that dictates the weather/season around Sornieth. The element is always at its peak strength during its festival, which is why when bringing light to the ruins, it was so important to light the beacon during the Brightshine Jubilee. A cycle is 12 years, or a cycle through all the elements. Years are documented and recorded based on the element and the number of cycles its gone through, so right now would be The 7th Year of Light, or Light 7.

As a time frame for the ruins, its been approximately one cycle since the rebellion, as the rebellion took place near the end of Nature 5, right before the start of Light 6, and Topaz and the crew arrived at the city mid Nature 6. So nearly 12 years had passed since the kingdom fell into ruin.

The period of time flight rising has been active as a site is pretty much the length of time written history extends to in the world of Sornieth. (And also when they started counting the years). Anything beyond that is considered ancient and any stories from that time would be considered legends. This period stretches 73 years, if you count the current year.
ooo, i really like your headcanon for how time runs on sornieth! heck i even wanna use the concept of cycles and the years, but with permission of course

i want accident to live and be healthy and strong, same with age and the other characters like larkin, nevaeh, heaven, khepri- hhhh

...also i know i'm probably late, but i just now realized nevaeh's name is heaven backwards. yes, i just now realized this and i'm probably the last one to realize this //wheeze
i'm sorry if it's been stated before and i just didn't see it, i think i have a tundra's memory sometimes tbh
ooo, i really like your headcanon for how time runs on sornieth! heck i even wanna use the concept of cycles and the years, but with permission of course

i want accident to live and be healthy and strong, same with age and the other characters like larkin, nevaeh, heaven, khepri- hhhh

...also i know i'm probably late, but i just now realized nevaeh's name is heaven backwards. yes, i just now realized this and i'm probably the last one to realize this //wheeze
i'm sorry if it's been stated before and i just didn't see it, i think i have a tundra's memory sometimes tbh
@Dynami

Yeah, go right ahead, you're totally welcome to use it! To be honest, I've been inspired by other people's time headcanons when crafting mine.

The eternal struggle of a pinkerlocke...

No worries! I haven't had anyone else comments on it, so I have no idea how many people have clued into that! Also, in her first chapters, I'm pretty sure I accidentally misspelled it as Neveah because that's closer to how I pronounce it in my head!

@Dynami

Yeah, go right ahead, you're totally welcome to use it! To be honest, I've been inspired by other people's time headcanons when crafting mine.

The eternal struggle of a pinkerlocke...

No worries! I haven't had anyone else comments on it, so I have no idea how many people have clued into that! Also, in her first chapters, I'm pretty sure I accidentally misspelled it as Neveah because that's closer to how I pronounce it in my head!

@Petall I like your concept of cycles! I think it's a pretty good way to keep track of things, and they're easier to count than some other headcanons I've seen. And I agree with Nevaeh: Age and Accident are so awkwardly cute together! What with them getting along splendidly and Topaz and Larkin sloooowly warming up to each other again, I was prepared to exit this chapter feeling all fluffy and nice...until I read about Age leaving her lantern. [emoji=guardian scared size=1] [i]Aaaaiiiiieeee~[/i]
@Petall I like your concept of cycles! I think it's a pretty good way to keep track of things, and they're easier to count than some other headcanons I've seen.

And I agree with Nevaeh: Age and Accident are so awkwardly cute together! What with them getting along splendidly and Topaz and Larkin sloooowly warming up to each other again, I was prepared to exit this chapter feeling all fluffy and nice...until I read about Age leaving her lantern. Aaaaiiiiieeee~
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
not age too. stop it. that's not gonna end well.
not age too. stop it. that's not gonna end well.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@Disillusionist

Thank you!!!

I had so much fun writing all the cutesy relationships! And hehehe even I don't know exactly what will happen, it depends on my pulls.

@FallenEclipse

Hehehe
@Disillusionist

Thank you!!!

I had so much fun writing all the cutesy relationships! And hehehe even I don't know exactly what will happen, it depends on my pulls.

@FallenEclipse

Hehehe
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 141 142