Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Whimsical Windows 2019
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
- Friday -
I watched some of the virtual hikes since it's getting colder here.

- Saturday -
I left some feedback on this event and a few others. Thanks for holding this event - I don't usually participate in the events since some take more effort than I want to put in but having this one made it a little more festive.
- Friday -
I watched some of the virtual hikes since it's getting colder here.

- Saturday -
I left some feedback on this event and a few others. Thanks for holding this event - I don't usually participate in the events since some take more effort than I want to put in but having this one made it a little more festive.
Saturday:

I got up-to-date on the lore today! Ephe is my favorite character, I think--the rainbow-making machine comment made me grin like an idiot.
Saturday:

I got up-to-date on the lore today! Ephe is my favorite character, I think--the rainbow-making machine comment made me grin like an idiot.
Lupine||Xb6XvIZ.pngomhr10R.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.pngn29EMdP.png
food_bloody_snapdragon_by_dogi_crimson-dag65m2.gif
~~
Nature Worldbuilding/Lore
Writing/Lore Shop
???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please be gentle with me, I get stressed and anxious easily, and don't always pick up on meanings or social cues. I'm very detail-oriented & like to have all information possible before proceeding.
Survey responded! Thanks for another fun year. :)
Survey responded! Thanks for another fun year. :)
Daily Badge - Saturday

I filled out the survey. Thankyou so much, and i hope everyone had a great Greenskeeper~ ^^
Daily Badge - Saturday

I filled out the survey. Thankyou so much, and i hope everyone had a great Greenskeeper~ ^^
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
I filled out the form! Thanks so much for hosting this event, it was a lot of fun!
I filled out the form! Thanks so much for hosting this event, it was a lot of fun!
xpP2XdL.png
I left some FEEDBACK. Thanks for hosting!
I left some FEEDBACK. Thanks for hosting!
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
Feedback was provided! Thanks so much for another great event!
Feedback was provided! Thanks so much for another great event!
ONZG2xX.png
Art Sales

Lore Shop

Art Trades
Just left my feedback! Thank you so much for another great GG! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Just left my feedback! Thank you so much for another great GG!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
Filled out the survey for today's daily. :) Thanks for the lovely event!
Filled out the survey for today's daily. :) Thanks for the lovely event!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
[b]Saturday[/b] Lore/Discussion Question: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15246198] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152462/15246198_350.png[/img] [/url] Driada's is such a dragon. She became a druid. She loves the magic of nature. Tertiary gene reflects her magic of nature (they are a bit like magical tattoos). She got them when she joined the clan and discovered the magic of nature.
Saturday

Lore/Discussion Question:

15246198_350.png

Driada's is such a dragon. She became a druid. She loves the magic of nature. Tertiary gene reflects her magic of nature (they are a bit like magical tattoos). She got them when she joined the clan and discovered the magic of nature.
Signature2.pngpUhxYo0.gifSorry for my english :b
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45