Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Whimsical Windows 2019
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Appropriate for the last day of Greenskeeper, Ekain is the clan's head gardener! Born in the Sunbeam Ruins, but knew he was destined to go to the Labyrinth from a very early age. Even beyond loving plants, he's a [i]Wildclaw[/i]. He's [i]green and brown[/i]. Really, it was destiny! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11933300] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119334/11933300_350.png[/img] [/url]
Appropriate for the last day of Greenskeeper, Ekain is the clan's head gardener! Born in the Sunbeam Ruins, but knew he was destined to go to the Labyrinth from a very early age. Even beyond loving plants, he's a Wildclaw. He's green and brown. Really, it was destiny!

11933300_350.png
DSEHBxF.png
[center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7205341] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72054/7205341_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]..Dunwich was born in the lands of the Gladekeeper. He loved the consuming forests, the flora and fauna that greeted him every morning, the sun shining over the rolling ocean of grass and flowers that swayed in the cool winds. His favorite memories were of his long walks in the twisting paths carved through the forests by all the dragons who came before him, playing in the streams that watered the great gardens around his home. However, the green lands did not love him.[/i] He was born sick and shunned, the only home he ever found he belonged to was in Plague.

7205341_350.png

..Dunwich was born in the lands of the Gladekeeper. He loved the consuming forests, the flora and fauna that greeted him every morning, the sun shining over the rolling ocean of grass and flowers that swayed in the cool winds. His favorite memories were of his long walks in the twisting paths carved through the forests by all the dragons who came before him, playing in the streams that watered the great gardens around his home. However, the green lands did not love him.

He was born sick and shunned, the only home he ever found he belonged to was in Plague.
I've only read about half the lore so far, but I'm working on it!
I've only read about half the lore so far, but I'm working on it!

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
Thank you for the Bladed Flatleafs! I was not expecting that, at all. [emoji=fae love size=2] For today's badge, I have answered the survey.
Thank you for the Bladed Flatleafs! I was not expecting that, at all.

For today's badge, I have answered the survey.
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
Answering a couple of prompts to collect the badges:

Thursday: Today we're talking about making things! Does your clan have a dragon that's particularly good at crafting? Maybe you have a dragon that excels at building furniture, or one that loves to paint. Perhaps you have a dragon that makes spiffy apparel, or dabbles in jewelry making. Tell us all about your crafters, artists, tinkerers, and makers.

Having Clan members originating from different Flights comes in handy because everyone brings in a different type of skillset. My Fire dragons handle the forges and the making of arms, Water dragons the weaving of nets (though I do have a Water dragon who is a jewellery maker).

Friday: Some dragons love to soak in local culture. Whether it's a Farmer's Market, holiday shindig, Flight Festival, or just a small gathering of local dragons that enjoy looking at jellyfish, getting out and mingling with your neighbors can be good for you! Tell us about your clan's favorite gathering or festival.

Greenskeeper Gathering is the most celebrated on account of the Clan being in the Gladekeeper's lands. Though they're not forced to everyone is encouraged to leave offerings at the altar and observe the week of festivities.

Saturday: Did the survey.

Answering a couple of prompts to collect the badges:

Thursday: Today we're talking about making things! Does your clan have a dragon that's particularly good at crafting? Maybe you have a dragon that excels at building furniture, or one that loves to paint. Perhaps you have a dragon that makes spiffy apparel, or dabbles in jewelry making. Tell us all about your crafters, artists, tinkerers, and makers.

Having Clan members originating from different Flights comes in handy because everyone brings in a different type of skillset. My Fire dragons handle the forges and the making of arms, Water dragons the weaving of nets (though I do have a Water dragon who is a jewellery maker).

Friday: Some dragons love to soak in local culture. Whether it's a Farmer's Market, holiday shindig, Flight Festival, or just a small gathering of local dragons that enjoy looking at jellyfish, getting out and mingling with your neighbors can be good for you! Tell us about your clan's favorite gathering or festival.

Greenskeeper Gathering is the most celebrated on account of the Clan being in the Gladekeeper's lands. Though they're not forced to everyone is encouraged to leave offerings at the altar and observe the week of festivities.

Saturday: Did the survey.

Did the survey! Thank you for this event!

Also, I'm thrilled that I won the red starsilks! <3
Did the survey! Thank you for this event!

Also, I'm thrilled that I won the red starsilks! <3
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
I submitted a response to the survey. Thank you for putting on this event again this year, it's been fun! Tuesday Discussion Question: Ardagai, the outpost's resident archaeologist, is always off on one adventure or another. She loves digging up relics, seeking sites of historical significance, and meeting dragons of all different kinds. Paladin's quest is to gain the favor of all the cats in the land, to truly become the Knight of Cats. He searches out for kitties lost or in peril (or simply in need of treats or pets) so he can serve and protect them in their time of need. Friday Discussion Question: The dragons of Scatterspark Outpost love their get-togethers. Flight festivals are always popular, as are training graduations and bonding ceremonies. The two most important events, though, are Brightshine Jubilee and Thundercrack Carnivale. The outpost was founded by Light and Lightning dragons, and these festivals are an opportunity to get back to their roots and really show off the best the clan has to offer. Saturday Discussion Question: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23413893] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234139/23413893_350.png[/img] [/url] Ardagai I mentioned earlier! My archaeologist, who loves to explore, adventure, and see new sights. She always comes back home to her mate, though, and shares her stories with everyone at the tavern.
I submitted a response to the survey. Thank you for putting on this event again this year, it's been fun!

Tuesday Discussion Question:
Ardagai, the outpost's resident archaeologist, is always off on one adventure or another. She loves digging up relics, seeking sites of historical significance, and meeting dragons of all different kinds. Paladin's quest is to gain the favor of all the cats in the land, to truly become the Knight of Cats. He searches out for kitties lost or in peril (or simply in need of treats or pets) so he can serve and protect them in their time of need.

Friday Discussion Question:
The dragons of Scatterspark Outpost love their get-togethers. Flight festivals are always popular, as are training graduations and bonding ceremonies. The two most important events, though, are Brightshine Jubilee and Thundercrack Carnivale. The outpost was founded by Light and Lightning dragons, and these festivals are an opportunity to get back to their roots and really show off the best the clan has to offer.

Saturday Discussion Question:

23413893_350.png

Ardagai I mentioned earlier! My archaeologist, who loves to explore, adventure, and see new sights. She always comes back home to her mate, though, and shares her stories with everyone at the tavern.
event-sig-small-4.png
Sunday
I entered the Scrying Challenge!

Tuesday
I entered Between the Riddles Three!

Wednesday
Lore:
My clan members don't specialize in food for the most part - there's a scout that does some hunting and gathering, and cook, but the closest thing to a farmer is the botanist. This means food gathering and prep has to be rotated among members as a kind of chore, and they also have to import food and water from other places, possibly by buying them from "borrowers". The climate's pretty good for drying food, though, so they can build up a decent store of food in case their regular source fails.
Sunday
I entered the Scrying Challenge!

Tuesday
I entered Between the Riddles Three!

Wednesday
Lore:
My clan members don't specialize in food for the most part - there's a scout that does some hunting and gathering, and cook, but the closest thing to a farmer is the botanist. This means food gathering and prep has to be rotated among members as a kind of chore, and they also have to import food and water from other places, possibly by buying them from "borrowers". The climate's pretty good for drying food, though, so they can build up a decent store of food in case their regular source fails.
hXx1ctn.png1st_Place.pngegkPazK.png7XI1FUO.pngzMlwDtk.png3rdterra100_by_aavanaa-db6hwka.pngVZ1FSMH.png
I just left some feedback!
I just left some feedback!
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
read through some of the lore!
read through some of the lore!
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45