Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [DONE] 200 Eggs by June 15
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@Tune Good to see you here as always lol! Added you to my list. :)
@Tune Good to see you here as always lol! Added you to my list. :)
[center]It's been a little while since my last update so here we go! It's been a productive week for me. I have managed to gain ten eggs since I last posted - one being a Lightning egg that coli just decided to throw at me tonight! I was also kindly given an egg by someone which I traded for one of the elements that I need. Since we're in the middle of an event, I'm doing my best to train as many dragons as I can do for that bonus treasure. Apart from that, I have no other plans for money making other than continuing to live in coli for the foreseeable future. I am also now officially 1/5 of the way to my goal of 250 eggs! I am very happy about that considering it's not been long since I started this quest. [img]https://i.imgur.com/u1vn6Jo.png[/img] ----- [size=4][b]Today's egg gains[/b][/size] [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][item=Unhatched Ice Egg][item=Unhatched Ice Egg] ----- [size=1]@Kael1030 @stealthclaw @Kairos @tieflingcleric @HSoup @LostSketchbook @ThousandSunny @cloudydawn @Shika @cordifolium @PearlyGirl @Eondru @wetdog15 @Birdleap18 @RiaFire11 @Aersolace @Silverstream2 @Cookiecutey777 @Rosesinger @KittyTheLioness @SilverFoxDemon @panicrobot @Kanagawa @cadavatar @Tune[/size] [/center]
It's been a little while since my last update so here we go!

It's been a productive week for me. I have managed to gain ten eggs since I last posted - one being a Lightning egg that coli just decided to throw at me tonight! I was also kindly given an egg by someone which I traded for one of the elements that I need.

Since we're in the middle of an event, I'm doing my best to train as many dragons as I can do for that bonus treasure. Apart from that, I have no other plans for money making other than continuing to live in coli for the foreseeable future.

I am also now officially 1/5 of the way to my goal of 250 eggs! I am very happy about that considering it's not been long since I started this quest.

u1vn6Jo.png
Today's egg gains

Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Ice Egg

@Kael1030 @stealthclaw @Kairos @tieflingcleric @HSoup @LostSketchbook @ThousandSunny @cloudydawn @Shika @cordifolium @PearlyGirl @Eondru @wetdog15 @Birdleap18 @RiaFire11 @Aersolace @Silverstream2 @Cookiecutey777 @Rosesinger @KittyTheLioness @SilverFoxDemon @panicrobot @Kanagawa @cadavatar @Tune
May I be added to the pinglist, please? (15th June is my birthday, so I'm super excited to have stumbled upon a to-be-mass-hatch set then! I'll hatch an egg or two of my own for it, but the more the merrier!)

Good luck!!
May I be added to the pinglist, please? (15th June is my birthday, so I'm super excited to have stumbled upon a to-be-mass-hatch set then! I'll hatch an egg or two of my own for it, but the more the merrier!)

Good luck!!
34822.png Tower/Karak
they/it
+9h FR

Ping me!
----I'll miss your posts otherwise.----
* accent shop
* pure progen
lineage project

* wishlist
21402.png
Good luck on your quest! May I be added to the pinglist?
Good luck on your quest! May I be added to the pinglist?
LvLUFaX.gif
Good luck on this! i'm subscribing to the thread to keep track. @Cakeless
Good luck on this! i'm subscribing to the thread to keep track. @Cakeless
May I be added to the pinglist, please? (:
May I be added to the pinglist, please? (:
ssjS89N.png
Good luck!
Good luck!
B8-CC7-D31-E1-D7-4696-8-DB8-5021-EE90-F118.jpg
@CrownedLadybug @SarahDragonRider You have both been added to my pinglist!

@kiri1109 @Dracoynia Thank you both! :D
@CrownedLadybug @SarahDragonRider You have both been added to my pinglist!

@kiri1109 @Dracoynia Thank you both! :D
[center]Back again with another quick update! I've managed to obtain ten more eggs this week. Nine of which were bought, then coli decided to love me today and gave me a Light Egg! As usual, I'm hoping to go hard during this month's festival since that's when I make most of my profit. Since we still have a week or so to go, I'm grinding in coli as and when I feel like it. Today actually marks exactly three months until June 15th too - considering I'm already at 60 eggs total, I am very happy with my progress. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/415931019695489024/556141464300683264/MvDgvIs.png[/img] ----- [size=4][b]Today's egg gains[/b][/size] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Unhatched Ice Egg][item=Unhatched Ice Egg][item=Unhatched Ice Egg] ----- [size=1]@Kael1030 @stealthclaw @Kairos @tieflingcleric @HSoup @LostSketchbook @ThousandSunny @cloudydawn @Shika @cordifolium @PearlyGirl @Eondru @wetdog15 @Birdleap18 @RiaFire11 @Aersolace @Silverstream2 @Cookiecutey777 @Rosesinger @KittyTheLioness @SilverFoxDemon @panicrobot @Kanagawa @cadavatar @Tune @CrownedLadybug @SarahDragonRider[/size] [/center]
Back again with another quick update!

I've managed to obtain ten more eggs this week. Nine of which were bought, then coli decided to love me today and gave me a Light Egg!

As usual, I'm hoping to go hard during this month's festival since that's when I make most of my profit. Since we still have a week or so to go, I'm grinding in coli as and when I feel like it.

Today actually marks exactly three months until June 15th too - considering I'm already at 60 eggs total, I am very happy with my progress.

MvDgvIs.png
Today's egg gains

Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Ice Egg

@Kael1030 @stealthclaw @Kairos @tieflingcleric @HSoup @LostSketchbook @ThousandSunny @cloudydawn @Shika @cordifolium @PearlyGirl @Eondru @wetdog15 @Birdleap18 @RiaFire11 @Aersolace @Silverstream2 @Cookiecutey777 @Rosesinger @KittyTheLioness @SilverFoxDemon @panicrobot @Kanagawa @cadavatar @Tune @CrownedLadybug @SarahDragonRider
I can imagine the sheer amount of eggs you'll get during festival week haha. Good job so far, keep up the good work :D
I can imagine the sheer amount of eggs you'll get during festival week haha. Good job so far, keep up the good work :D
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22