Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [SFC] Brewin' With Familiars
1 2 3 4 5
@Stanzascale "Food is always an excellent decision!" Peaches say, wiping the last bit of goop off their goggles. "Let's do it!" Flower took the prawn and dropped it in the fresh cauldron Peaches had pulled out, and barked happily at Fun to add the flowers. Once both were in, Peaches stuck their tongs in the brew and gave it a stir. The brew begins to bubble, then abruptly is sucked down, the cauldron draining from within. Flower barked at it, and Peaches looked like they were trying to figure out what to do if the brew simply disappeared when it did just that. Well. At the bottom of the cauldron, a small, squishy thing remained. Peaches gently picked it up with their tongs. "Oh! I think it all went into this," they said, sounding delighted. They placed a glowing [b]deepsea cucumber[/b] on the table. "A sea-plant friend!" [center][item=deepsea cucumber][/center]
@Stanzascale

"Food is always an excellent decision!" Peaches say, wiping the last bit of goop off their goggles. "Let's do it!"

Flower took the prawn and dropped it in the fresh cauldron Peaches had pulled out, and barked happily at Fun to add the flowers. Once both were in, Peaches stuck their tongs in the brew and gave it a stir.

The brew begins to bubble, then abruptly is sucked down, the cauldron draining from within. Flower barked at it, and Peaches looked like they were trying to figure out what to do if the brew simply disappeared when it did just that. Well. At the bottom of the cauldron, a small, squishy thing remained. Peaches gently picked it up with their tongs.

"Oh! I think it all went into this," they said, sounding delighted. They placed a glowing deepsea cucumber on the table. "A sea-plant friend!"
Deepsea Cucumber
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
@Argante [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3453017][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/34531/3453017p.png[/img][/url][item=fungalhoof qiriq] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/1h2g3br1d1xem0r/plaguemidsmall.png[/img][/center] The two visitors were surprised by the sudden disappearance of the cauldron fluid. Fun gave a whicker and watched the cauldron in case something happened again. Fayje looked from the cauldron to Peaches and then crouched down to see if the cauldron was growing more legs. Usually things that ate other things were alive in his experience. Usually. Peaches then discovered what had happened, retriving a deepsea cucumber from their brew. Fun had a look, but opted not to touch noses with the cucumber. Fayje greeted the creature. "Hello! Would you like to come to a party?" The Coatl encouraged it to make its way to his shoulder. He chuckled. "It's been great trying some brewing! Have a fabulous festival!" Fayje reached for some confetti with the arm that wasn't under investigation by the cucumber and tossed it into the air. Fun gave a short nicker, giving Flower a look, and the two left to see what more was happening that festival.
@Argante
3453017p.png Fungalhoof Qiriq
plaguemidsmall.png

The two visitors were surprised by the sudden disappearance of the cauldron fluid. Fun gave a whicker and watched the cauldron in case something happened again. Fayje looked from the cauldron to Peaches and then crouched down to see if the cauldron was growing more legs. Usually things that ate other things were alive in his experience. Usually.

Peaches then discovered what had happened, retriving a deepsea cucumber from their brew. Fun had a look, but opted not to touch noses with the cucumber. Fayje greeted the creature. "Hello! Would you like to come to a party?" The Coatl encouraged it to make its way to his shoulder. He chuckled. "It's been great trying some brewing! Have a fabulous festival!" Fayje reached for some confetti with the arm that wasn't under investigation by the cucumber and tossed it into the air.
Fun gave a short nicker, giving Flower a look, and the two left to see what more was happening that festival.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
[color=darkcyan]@Argante [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41064922] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410650/41064922_350.png[/img] [/url][item=silver ferret][/center][color=darkcyan] A graceful skydancer steps forward. Her voice is soft and calming as she says, "Hello... I'd like to try some brewing, please." Her familiar, a silver ferret, scampers towards the cauldron next to Peaches. "Diana! Come back!" The skydancer calls. Immediately, the ferret runs back to the skydancer, climbing up to perch on her shoulder. "Sorry about that," the skydancer apologizes to Peaches. "Diana gets very excitable sometimes. I'm Airy, by the way!" She rummages in a pouch by her waist, and pulls out a small jar. "May I try transmuting this? Diana and I use this for healing, but I'm interested to see what it could turn into." [center][item=leopard coralclimber toxin]
@Argante

41064922_350.png
Silver Ferret

A graceful skydancer steps forward. Her voice is soft and calming as she says, "Hello... I'd like to try some brewing, please."
Her familiar, a silver ferret, scampers towards the cauldron next to Peaches.
"Diana! Come back!" The skydancer calls. Immediately, the ferret runs back to the skydancer, climbing up to perch on her shoulder.
"Sorry about that," the skydancer apologizes to Peaches. "Diana gets very excitable sometimes. I'm Airy, by the way!"
She rummages in a pouch by her waist, and pulls out a small jar. "May I try transmuting this? Diana and I use this for healing, but I'm interested to see what it could turn into."
Leopard Coralclimber Toxin
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@ObsidianMage

Flower wiggles at the approach of a new friend. Peaches immediately reaches out to pet the ferret, looking delighted. "It's okay!" they assure. "It's nice to meet you both!"

"Ooh, that looks great! Let's see what its got lurking about," they said, taking the jar and tossing the whole thing into the cauldron.

It lightly bubbles, the orange liquid turning a dull purple. After a minute it turns jelly-like, then reforms into a dwarf truffle. For a fungi it looks awfully embarrassed. Peaches picks it up with their tongs and offers it to Airy.

"You made a friend! Maybe it's extra toxic! Spicy!"
@ObsidianMage

Flower wiggles at the approach of a new friend. Peaches immediately reaches out to pet the ferret, looking delighted. "It's okay!" they assure. "It's nice to meet you both!"

"Ooh, that looks great! Let's see what its got lurking about," they said, taking the jar and tossing the whole thing into the cauldron.

It lightly bubbles, the orange liquid turning a dull purple. After a minute it turns jelly-like, then reforms into a dwarf truffle. For a fungi it looks awfully embarrassed. Peaches picks it up with their tongs and offers it to Airy.

"You made a friend! Maybe it's extra toxic! Spicy!"
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
1 2 3 4 5