Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [SFC] Brewin' With Familiars
1 2 3 4 5
@Argante (Awesome, thanks! Gotta run to lunch, but I'll be back again tomorrow~ ^^ )
@Argante (Awesome, thanks! Gotta run to lunch, but I'll be back again tomorrow~ ^^ )
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@jinxmoonstone [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38955096] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389551/38955096_350.png[/img] [/url] “Ahh, loyalty to your homeland is a respectable thing. Welcome home!” The spiral hissed, baring her teeth in an eager smile. She seems perhaps a tad bit too excited for these brewing experiments, her smile would probably remind some of the expression of a mad scientist. As the sprite sent magic into the cauldron, Grimraven’s intense expression softens. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/15129.png[/img] “Good job!” she says to your familiar encouragingly and she begins to stir vigorously, her own scorpion familiar clicking his pincers quickly as if in excitement like his master. Very suddenly, the scorpion dashes up Grimraven and along her arm and snatches at something with his pincers. The mystical something glows so brightly you can barely make out that it is a bunch of[b] flowers.[/b] Grimraven takes it and hands it to you happily.
@jinxmoonstone

38955096_350.png

“Ahh, loyalty to your homeland is a respectable thing. Welcome home!”

The spiral hissed, baring her teeth in an eager smile. She seems perhaps a tad bit too excited for these brewing experiments, her smile would probably remind some of the expression of a mad scientist.
As the sprite sent magic into the cauldron, Grimraven’s intense expression softens.

15129.png
“Good job!” she says to your familiar encouragingly and she begins to stir vigorously, her own scorpion familiar clicking his pincers quickly as if in excitement like his master.
Very suddenly, the scorpion dashes up Grimraven and along her arm and snatches at something with his pincers. The mystical something glows so brightly you can barely make out that it is a bunch of flowers. Grimraven takes it and hands it to you happily.
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
@MitraSunshine [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43142459] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431425/43142459_350.png[/img] [/url] Flamesoul reached out to shake Charoite's hand when she extended it, but he, too, only noticed the flames spreading a little too late. "Sorry!" he yelped, as the Pearlcatcher ran off to fetch some bandages. "I can't always control these things. I should be able to keep the cauldron nice and hot, though. "Actually, this gives me an idea," he went on, examining one of the potash peaches Charoite had pulled out. "Maybe we could work on brewing a healing potion? That should be pretty simple. Anybody got any crystals we could throw in?" [item=Conflagrant Ambassador] The Skydancer would begin to start dropping the potash peaches back into the cauldron, then grabbed the spoon to start stirring everything up. In the meantime, Flamesoul's Conflagrant Ambassador would begin munching on one of the peaches, clearly unconcerned with how hot it was.
@MitraSunshine

43142459_350.png

Flamesoul reached out to shake Charoite's hand when she extended it, but he, too, only noticed the flames spreading a little too late. "Sorry!" he yelped, as the Pearlcatcher ran off to fetch some bandages. "I can't always control these things. I should be able to keep the cauldron nice and hot, though.

"Actually, this gives me an idea," he went on, examining one of the potash peaches Charoite had pulled out. "Maybe we could work on brewing a healing potion? That should be pretty simple. Anybody got any crystals we could throw in?"

Conflagrant Ambassador

The Skydancer would begin to start dropping the potash peaches back into the cauldron, then grabbed the spoon to start stirring everything up. In the meantime, Flamesoul's Conflagrant Ambassador would begin munching on one of the peaches, clearly unconcerned with how hot it was.
xpP2XdL.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3453017] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34531/3453017_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/2258.png[/img][/center] Fayje whooped and spun around as Fun the fungalhoof qiriq trotted around him spreading colourful fungal growths. The pair came upon a stand in front of a group of dragons with their familiars and took a closer look, knowing that their presence wouldn't be unwelcome. "Hello! What cauldron shenanigans are happening here?" Fayje asked. Fun snorted and wandered off to check out some of the other familiars. There were a few manticores who she left alone and, most importantly, no other qiriqs around. Fun returned before any brewing started. "Whatever we're making, it has to be party flavoured, and some festival magic looks best for that!" Fayje remarked. "I know some fireworks makers in Ashfall, and I keep suggesting they make party-flavoured fireworks. Pretty sure they'll give it a go for next year." The Coatl nodded excitedly.

Fayje whooped and spun around as Fun the fungalhoof qiriq trotted around him spreading colourful fungal growths. The pair came upon a stand in front of a group of dragons with their familiars and took a closer look, knowing that their presence wouldn't be unwelcome.

"Hello! What cauldron shenanigans are happening here?" Fayje asked.
Fun snorted and wandered off to check out some of the other familiars. There were a few manticores who she left alone and, most importantly, no other qiriqs around.

Fun returned before any brewing started.
"Whatever we're making, it has to be party flavoured, and some festival magic looks best for that!" Fayje remarked. "I know some fireworks makers in Ashfall, and I keep suggesting they make party-flavoured fireworks. Pretty sure they'll give it a go for next year." The Coatl nodded excitedly.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Mitrasunshine [columns]An eternally youthful little pastel nocturne came skittering over, singing nursery school rhymes and... skipping? She grins and climbs up on a rock beside Charoite. "Oh wow hey nice lady! Cool snake! I'm Lemonade!! And ... my cheerful residue familiar told me there was an event going on here that he just haaaaad to come see!" The goo-friend rolls into view, and it's googly eyes sort of look towards the cauldron. "Um, I thought maybe the little glowing moths would be a good ingredient??? They look... glowy.... and it's Starfall! It's so exciting, i love glowing stuff..." [center][item=cheerful residue][/center][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41505563] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415056/41505563_350.png[/img] [/url][/columns]
@Mitrasunshine
An eternally youthful little pastel nocturne came skittering over, singing nursery school rhymes and... skipping? She grins and climbs up on a rock beside Charoite.

"Oh wow hey nice lady! Cool snake! I'm Lemonade!! And ... my cheerful residue familiar told me there was an event going on here that he just haaaaad to come see!"

The goo-friend rolls into view, and it's googly eyes sort of look towards the cauldron.

"Um, I thought maybe the little glowing moths would be a good ingredient??? They look... glowy.... and it's Starfall! It's so exciting, i love glowing stuff..."
Cheerful Residue

41505563_350.png
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@RemanLT
Charoite nodded and looked around, quickly grabbing a checkboard before putting it down again and turning to the skydancer. "I think something like this could work... Maybe a touch of Rosy Gypsum? For that good ol crystally touch."

Her familiar happily squeaked pulling out multiple ingredients.

"That's perfect. Anything else you want Flamesoul? Otherwise I think the brew is almost ready!"
@Jaspernoir
"Oh hello little one!" Charoite giggled, kneeling down to match the hatchling in height, "Those moths will do wonderfully! Wanna go ahead an plop them in the cauldron? Then you can see what happens!"

The pearlcatcher pulls a stool up the the closest empty cauldron before patting it with her claws to signal the little noc to step up onto it.
@RemanLT
Charoite nodded and looked around, quickly grabbing a checkboard before putting it down again and turning to the skydancer. "I think something like this could work... Maybe a touch of Rosy Gypsum? For that good ol crystally touch."

Her familiar happily squeaked pulling out multiple ingredients.

"That's perfect. Anything else you want Flamesoul? Otherwise I think the brew is almost ready!"
@Jaspernoir
"Oh hello little one!" Charoite giggled, kneeling down to match the hatchling in height, "Those moths will do wonderfully! Wanna go ahead an plop them in the cauldron? Then you can see what happens!"

The pearlcatcher pulls a stool up the the closest empty cauldron before patting it with her claws to signal the little noc to step up onto it.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_251.png ~+3 hrs FR Time
~I'm Very Awkward, Just Ignore It
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
@Mitrasunshine "Oh exciting!!" the pastel nocturne scrambles up onto the stool, and the moths are nearly as big as she is! But she wrangles the ferociously (and adorably), and they're duly slimed by the cheerful residue. Thus defeated, the moths find their solace in the cauldron.

Lemonade leans over the side to watch the magic!
@Mitrasunshine "Oh exciting!!" the pastel nocturne scrambles up onto the stool, and the moths are nearly as big as she is! But she wrangles the ferociously (and adorably), and they're duly slimed by the cheerful residue. Thus defeated, the moths find their solace in the cauldron.

Lemonade leans over the side to watch the magic!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Argante [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43820945] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/438210/43820945_350.png[/img] [/url] After skipping home with her new shiny treasures, Luna returns the next day with Ari. The hummingbird is perched asleep on her shoulder, and Luna is careful not to wake her. She gently sets down some twigs and berries she found near her clan, blushing as a dragon notices her. [item=black-wing hummingbird] [item=raspberry]
@Argante

43820945_350.png

After skipping home with her new shiny treasures, Luna returns the next day with Ari. The hummingbird is perched asleep on her shoulder, and Luna is careful not to wake her. She gently sets down some twigs and berries she found near her clan, blushing as a dragon notices her.
Black-wing Hummingbird Raspberry
banner_arcana_by_agatheas-db9eh23.png
@Fabellaura

"Hi!" Peaches says, doing their best to lower their voice. "Welcome back! Aaah, these look lovely!"

They pull out a smaller cauldron from under their table, moving so it is at Luna's height. They then scoop the twigs and berries into a cauldron, Flower placing its paws on the edge and barking, very softly, at the bubbling liquid.

There is a flash of pink smoke, and then all the twigs and berries sink. Another flash, and the liquid disappears to reveal a starfall blossom.

"How fitting!" Peaches whispers, pulling the smoking flower out with their tongs. Once it'd cooled, they offered the flower to Luna.
@Fabellaura

"Hi!" Peaches says, doing their best to lower their voice. "Welcome back! Aaah, these look lovely!"

They pull out a smaller cauldron from under their table, moving so it is at Luna's height. They then scoop the twigs and berries into a cauldron, Flower placing its paws on the edge and barking, very softly, at the bubbling liquid.

There is a flash of pink smoke, and then all the twigs and berries sink. Another flash, and the liquid disappears to reveal a starfall blossom.

"How fitting!" Peaches whispers, pulling the smoking flower out with their tongs. Once it'd cooled, they offered the flower to Luna.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
@Stanzascale "All sorts!" Peaches called, waving the pair over. "Are you suggesting brewing with firecrackers? I love it. Do you have some? We! Need! Magic! Firecrackers!" [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/271911/27191092_350.png[/img] [/center]
@Stanzascale

"All sorts!" Peaches called, waving the pair over. "Are you suggesting brewing with firecrackers? I love it. Do you have some? We! Need! Magic! Firecrackers!"
27191092_350.png
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
1 2 3 4 5