Quests & Challenges
Quests, Challenges, and Festival games
TOPIC | Workshop Wednesday!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76
[center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/d64c5be5e6295f0aa33905dd4b6aa3b4/tumblr_p1xoy0KenF1uz91gbo1_540.png[/img][/center] Hello everyone! An idea I came up with this morning is to start up a Workshop Wednesday! The Golem Workshop is a pain to farm most of the time, so I figured it might be fun to [s]suffer[/s] farm with a group of people on the same day! A few reasons for why you want to go to this coliseum venue: [LIST] [*] You are doing a coliseum challenge and sadly, this venue is part of it as well [*] You want to farm an egg in every venue and you still need to cross GW of your list [*] You are missing the vista [*] You are after the Copper Filigree set for one of your dragons (or cash of course) [*] You want to go insane and farm the bosses (this is me) [/LIST] You can find a full lootlist for the GW [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=64][here][/url] This challenge has only 1 rule; on Wednesdays you farm in Golem Workshop! I would love it if more people want to join in, either with a specific goal or just for fun. Before you jump in with your team, I highly suggest you have your dragons statted as mentioned in this guide: [url]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1519941[/url] Please don't go buying eliminates and stuff for it though! Tincturing current dragons is a lot cheaper if you really want to join in. You can try with regular statted dragons, but having at least a healbot makes it a lot less painful to farm!
tumblr_p1xoy0KenF1uz91gbo1_540.png

Hello everyone!

An idea I came up with this morning is to start up a Workshop Wednesday! The Golem Workshop is a pain to farm most of the time, so I figured it might be fun to suffer farm with a group of people on the same day!

A few reasons for why you want to go to this coliseum venue:
  • You are doing a coliseum challenge and sadly, this venue is part of it as well
  • You want to farm an egg in every venue and you still need to cross GW of your list
  • You are missing the vista
  • You are after the Copper Filigree set for one of your dragons (or cash of course)
  • You want to go insane and farm the bosses (this is me)

You can find a full lootlist for the GW [here]

This challenge has only 1 rule; on Wednesdays you farm in Golem Workshop!
I would love it if more people want to join in, either with a specific goal or just for fun. Before you jump in with your team, I highly suggest you have your dragons statted as mentioned in this guide: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1519941

Please don't go buying eliminates and stuff for it though! Tincturing current dragons is a lot cheaper if you really want to join in. You can try with regular statted dragons, but having at least a healbot makes it a lot less painful to farm!

title_layer_middle_x2.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/WDUioNV.png[/img] [center][b][size=5]Hall of fame[/size][/b][/center] A selection of good loot people had during our Workshop Wednesday! I am no longer updating this section. [columns] [center] [item=stone borer][item=unhatched arcane egg] Louretta [nextcol] [center] [item=eliminate] Meowesty [nextcol] [center] [item=copper filigree banner] LegHorse [nextcol] [center] [item=unhatched arcane egg] Cyriusli [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=copper filigree banner] Gaia [nextcol] [center] [item=copper filigree tail guard] FloatingInSpace [nextcol] [center] [item=copper filigree breastplate] HSoup [nextcol] [center] [item=copper filigree banner] Louretta [nextcol] [center] [item=copper filigree helmet] QueenSabriel [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=vista: Golem Workshop][item=unhatched plague egg] Meowesty [nextcol] [center] [item=copper filigree helmet] QueenSabriel [nextcol] [center] [item=unhatched fire egg] LegHorse [nextcol] [center] [item=vista: Golem Workshop] Demonreach [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=frost delver][item=unhatched water egg] Buffykiev [nextcol] [center] [item=unhatched arcane egg] Bionic [nextcol] [center] [item=copper filigree helmet] sky09 [nextcol] [center] [item=unhatched shadow egg] KnightYumi [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=vista: Golem Workshop] Pandademic [nextcol] [center] [item=eliminate] Meowesty [nextcol] [center] [item=copper filigree wing guard] Apfelobst [nextcol] [center] [item=vista: Golem Workshop] Demonreach [nextcol] [center] [item=vista: Golem Workshop] Louretta [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=copper filigree gauntlets] Meowesty [nextcol] [center] [item=copper filigree helmet] KnightYumi [nextcol] [center] [item=copper filigree helmet] Louretta [nextcol] [center] [item=copper filigree gauntlets] Sharkra [nextcol] [center] [item=unhatched lightning egg] Louretta [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=vista: Golem Workshop] Demonreach [nextcol] [center] [item=copper filigree boots] Ciphers [nextcol] [center] [item=copper filigree gauntlets] StarNinja [nextcol] [center] [item=copper filigree banner] Meowesty [nextcol] [center] [item=eliminate] Louretta [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=copper filigree wing guard][item=unhatched wind egg] StarNinja [nextcol] [center] [item=copper filigree tail guard] Apfelobst [nextcol] [center] [item=eliminate] HSoup [nextcol] [center] [item=copper filigree gauntlets] Ciphers [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=eliminate] Ashki [nextcol] [center] [item=unhatched fire egg] FloatingInSpace [nextcol] [center] [item=copper filigree banner] Louretta [nextcol] [center] [item=vista: golem workshop] Ciphers [nextcol] [center] [item=copper filigree boots] Cakeless [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=copper filigree tail guard] JovaniSkye [nextcol] [center] [item=copper filigree boots][item=eliminate] Cyriusli [nextcol] [center] [item=vista: golem workshop] Ciphers [nextcol] [center] [item=copper filigree boots] Meowesty [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=copper filigree gauntlets][item=unhatched lightning egg] KnightYumi [nextcol] [center] [item=unhatched fire egg] mothscale [nextcol] [center] [item=copper filigree gauntlets] mothscale [nextcol] [center] [item=copper filigree boots] remuslupn [/columns] [columns] [center] [item=eliminate] handdrawnviolist [nextcol] [center] [item=copper filigree banner] Gaia [nextcol] [center] [item=copper filigree boots] TwoSouls [nextcol] [center] [item=unhatched fire egg] mothscale [nextcol] [center] [item=eliminate] Ciphers [/columns]
WDUioNV.png
Hall of fame

A selection of good loot people had during our Workshop Wednesday! I am no longer updating this section.

Louretta

Meowesty

LegHorse

Cyriusli

Gaia

FloatingInSpace

HSoup

Louretta

QueenSabriel

Meowesty

QueenSabriel

LegHorse

Demonreach

Buffykiev

Bionic

sky09

KnightYumi

Pandademic

Meowesty

Apfelobst

Demonreach

Louretta

Meowesty

KnightYumi

Louretta

Sharkra

Louretta

Demonreach

Ciphers

StarNinja

Meowesty

Louretta

StarNinja

Apfelobst

HSoup

Ciphers

Ashki

FloatingInSpace

Louretta

Ciphers

Cakeless

JovaniSkye

Cyriusli

Ciphers

Meowesty

KnightYumi

mothscale

mothscale

remuslupn

handdrawnviolist

Gaia

TwoSouls

mothscale

Ciphers

[img]http://i.imgur.com/WDUioNV.png[/img] [center][b][size=5]List of people participating & personal goals[/size][/b][/center] [LIST=1] [*] Louretta - Bosses [*] Meowesty - a lot of Copper Filigree stuff, bosses, egg, vista [*] Kano3Shuuya - for fun [*] Cyriusli - missing familiars & fun [*] Gaia - All familiar coliseum challenge [*] HSoup [*] simplyNefarious - familiars & eggs [*] Hinumi - Swipp items & Copper Filigree armor [*] western - familiars [*] VeiledOverdose - Copper Filigree armor & vista [*] bonb0ns - mad loot [*] daffynewt - wants to suffer, Idk [*] LegHorse - Train dragons, eliminate & hoping for bosses [*] Bionic - Bosses [*] Farwalker - 5000 battle challenge [*] minty - Bosses [*] FloatingInSpace - Coli conquest challenge [*] Awilixi - Determination challenge [*] Kalistys - Bosses & Copper Filigree [*] Wubcats - Bosses & eggs [*] sky09 - Bosses [*] KnightYumi - Eggs, vista, eliminate, bosses [*] QueenSabriel - Bosses & level dragons [*] Karilara - Familiars and Copper Filigree [*] Texere - Frost Delver [*] pulses - Bosses [*] AshenFall - Bosses [*] Pandademic - Boss & egg [*] BzooZu [*] Ashki - Bosses & familiars [*] Ciphers - for giggles [*] Jeraruhh - Loot/Copper Filigree [*] Apfelobst - Level healer + loot [*] Rocwylde - Train team + bosses [*] Emmahaa [*] FlamingSwallow - Copper Filigree [*] quinnelope - Food + eggs [*] StarNinja - Bosses [*] KNLGHT - Bosses [*] Dalilah - Bosses [*] Niverdia - Bosses [*] Shikieiki - Bosses, leveling & Copper Filigree [*] mothscale [*] JovaniSkye - Bosses [*] kiwipen [*] Cakeless [*] remuslupn - Bosses & egg [*] ShinyHunter47 - Stone Borer & loot [*] TheClassCalico - Bosses & leveling fodder [*] Cheshly [*] SmallScarecrow [*] handdrawnviolist [*] SugarSpun [*] cloudydawn [*] Sprill0 [*] Tserin - Bosses [*] Jaspernoir - Egg & Gold Ore [*] TwoSouls - Bosses & egg [*] take2thesky [*] threepigeons - all the familiars [*] ilexopaca [*] 2towels [*] Juxta13 [*] arikin [*] Kodak [*] TheImmatureGuy [*] DragonWolfie - Bosses & Copper Filigree [*] danijust - Coliseum challenge [*] LostSketchbook - Bosses [*] darkmicewar [*] Blueriverz - Egg [*] aformofmotion [*] Gender [*] Lameforgers [/LIST]
WDUioNV.png
List of people participating & personal goals

1. Louretta - Bosses
  2. Meowesty - a lot of Copper Filigree stuff, bosses, egg, vista
  3. Kano3Shuuya - for fun
  4. Cyriusli - missing familiars & fun
  5. Gaia - All familiar coliseum challenge
  6. HSoup
  7. simplyNefarious - familiars & eggs
  8. Hinumi - Swipp items & Copper Filigree armor
  9. western - familiars
  10. VeiledOverdose - Copper Filigree armor & vista
  11. bonb0ns - mad loot
  12. daffynewt - wants to suffer, Idk
  13. LegHorse - Train dragons, eliminate & hoping for bosses
  14. Bionic - Bosses
  15. Farwalker - 5000 battle challenge
  16. minty - Bosses
  17. FloatingInSpace - Coli conquest challenge
  18. Awilixi - Determination challenge
  19. Kalistys - Bosses & Copper Filigree
  20. Wubcats - Bosses & eggs
  21. sky09 - Bosses
  22. KnightYumi - Eggs, vista, eliminate, bosses
  23. QueenSabriel - Bosses & level dragons
  24. Karilara - Familiars and Copper Filigree
  25. Texere - Frost Delver
  26. pulses - Bosses
  27. AshenFall - Bosses
  28. Pandademic - Boss & egg
  29. BzooZu
  30. Ashki - Bosses & familiars
  31. Ciphers - for giggles
  32. Jeraruhh - Loot/Copper Filigree
  33. Apfelobst - Level healer + loot
  34. Rocwylde - Train team + bosses
  35. Emmahaa
  36. FlamingSwallow - Copper Filigree
  37. quinnelope - Food + eggs
  38. StarNinja - Bosses
  39. KNLGHT - Bosses
  40. Dalilah - Bosses
  41. Niverdia - Bosses
  42. Shikieiki - Bosses, leveling & Copper Filigree
  43. mothscale
  44. JovaniSkye - Bosses
  45. kiwipen
  46. Cakeless
  47. remuslupn - Bosses & egg
  48. ShinyHunter47 - Stone Borer & loot
  49. TheClassCalico - Bosses & leveling fodder
  50. Cheshly
  51. SmallScarecrow
  52. handdrawnviolist
  53. SugarSpun
  54. cloudydawn
  55. Sprill0
  56. Tserin - Bosses
  57. Jaspernoir - Egg & Gold Ore
  58. TwoSouls - Bosses & egg
  59. take2thesky
  60. threepigeons - all the familiars
  61. ilexopaca
  62. 2towels
  63. Juxta13
  64. arikin
  65. Kodak
  66. TheImmatureGuy
  67. DragonWolfie - Bosses & Copper Filigree
  68. danijust - Coliseum challenge
  69. LostSketchbook - Bosses
  70. darkmicewar
  71. Blueriverz - Egg
  72. aformofmotion
  73. Gender
  74. Lameforgers
[img]http://i.imgur.com/WDUioNV.png[/img] [center][b][size=5]Reserved[/size][/b][/center]
WDUioNV.png
Reserved

@Louretta
I might join in on this!
I need a lot of the copper filigree stuff for a few of my dragons, and I'm still missing both bosses, an egg and the vista for my coli challenges. I already have a team ready to go, so might as well use this to get started ^^
@Louretta
I might join in on this!
I need a lot of the copper filigree stuff for a few of my dragons, and I'm still missing both bosses, an egg and the vista for my coli challenges. I already have a team ready to go, so might as well use this to get started ^^
sQ35KLV.png
@Meowesty
Yay! I've added you :)
@Meowesty
Yay! I've added you :)
I'LL D E F I N I T E L Y JOIN! @Louretta just for fun.
I'LL D E F I N I T E L Y JOIN! @Louretta just for fun.
lAH9HaN.png
Märius Yalcinkaya
-Non Binary-
"I Break Bones Not Hearts"
Wishlist
Art Shop
Fantastic Genes and Where To Find Them
L1vZrU9.gif
Arrvvum.gif
lF5ow4b.gif QSgjnuJ.png
@Kano3Shuuya
Great, I'll add you to the list!
@Kano3Shuuya
Great, I'll add you to the list!
@Louretta I may not be able to participate every Wednesday, but I would like to join! I would be doing it for fun and familiars I am missing.
@Louretta I may not be able to participate every Wednesday, but I would like to join! I would be doing it for fun and familiars I am missing.
tRgMnPq.pngrare.png48610359.png
@Cyriusli
Yay, awesome! Would you like a ping every Wednesday as a reminder?
@Cyriusli
Yay, awesome! Would you like a ping every Wednesday as a reminder?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76