Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Workshop Wednesday!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99
[center][b]Workshop Wednesday -- January 3rd[/b][/center] So, I decided to really torture myself with this. I have decided on a one hour time limit per week, that way I don't go absolutely insane in this place. Boss Encounters: Frost Delver x 3 Notable loot: [item=Toolbox] x 2[item=Swift Volt][item=Scrapmetal Tracker][item=Congeal] Congrats to everyone getting awesome loots, kinda jealous lol Also, thanks for the ping cause even though we talked about this yesterday, I got in here this morning and was like... what the heck-- oh yeah.
Workshop Wednesday -- January 3rd

So, I decided to really torture myself with this. I have decided on a one hour time limit per week, that way I don't go absolutely insane in this place.

Boss Encounters:
Frost Delver x 3

Notable loot:
Toolbox x 2 Swift Volt Scrapmetal Tracker Congeal

Congrats to everyone getting awesome loots, kinda jealous lol
Also, thanks for the ping cause even though we talked about this yesterday, I got in here this morning and was like... what the heck-- oh yeah.
tRgMnPq.pngacecatcher.pngrare.png
Congrats Louretta!!

Here I am being moderately happy with my Rally.. Don't mind me xD
Congrats Louretta!!

Here I am being moderately happy with my Rally.. Don't mind me xD
That's enough farming for me for the first Workshop Wednesday. I can't complain about my loot at all! I hope the people who are still farming will get some awesome stuff too. Don't forget to update your post with good loot!

Eggs, eliminates, boss familiars, vista's and Copper Filigree armor drops will earn you a spot in the Hall of Fame!

I will check back here before rollover to see how everyone did. Good luck!
That's enough farming for me for the first Workshop Wednesday. I can't complain about my loot at all! I hope the people who are still farming will get some awesome stuff too. Don't forget to update your post with good loot!

Eggs, eliminates, boss familiars, vista's and Copper Filigree armor drops will earn you a spot in the Hall of Fame!

I will check back here before rollover to see how everyone did. Good luck!
title_layer_middle_x2.png
Workshop Wednesday - Jan 3 [indent]Notable Loot: [item=copper filigree banner] + some junk fams that immediately went into the cauldron lol[/indent] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1666709#post_1666709](I'm using this build so I can train fodder while I'm in there)[/url]
Workshop Wednesday - Jan 3
Notable Loot:
Copper Filigree Banner + some junk fams that immediately went into the cauldron lol

(I'm using this build so I can train fodder while I'm in there)
GcvFcr8h_o.gif
Wow! Again! Everyone is getting such good loot today. I hope I can join in next week.
Wow! Again! Everyone is getting such good loot today. I hope I can join in next week.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
[center][b][u]Workshop Wednesday[/u][/b] [size=2]Jan 3rd[/size] [u]Notable Loot[/u] [item=toolbox] [item=blazing slash] [item=health potion] [item=swift lumen] [b]Boss enconters: 2[/b] [/center] I'll take a break, RNG is giving me the cold shoulder, but at least my healer leveled up two times :,}
Workshop Wednesday
Jan 3rd

Notable Loot
Toolbox Blazing Slash Health Potion Swift Lumen

Boss enconters: 2

I'll take a break, RNG is giving me the cold shoulder, but at least my healer leveled up two times :,}
dfbbe796c7ed3344faa5471e75462c43dc3532ce.jpg
@louretta congrats on the borer! give me some of that luck D:

I'd like to join the list as well, I'm in it for the two boss familiars c: (link to my own personal boss hunting tracker link)
@louretta congrats on the borer! give me some of that luck D:

I'd like to join the list as well, I'm in it for the two boss familiars c: (link to my own personal boss hunting tracker link)
7OTnPEj.gif zB19SBJ.png
[b]Workshop Wednesday -- January 3rd[/b] [u]Notable Loot[/u] [item=Major Health Potion] x3 [item=Construction Mith] [item=Clattercog Engineer] [item=Monkey Wrench] [item=Concentration] [item=Chromefeather Lookout] I'm glad my team, which is two of my usual plus a healer work really well in there! My dragons rarely stay under half health for long. [s]And here's hoping I can get better stuff soon heh[/s] Hopefully I'll have better luck next time heh
Workshop Wednesday -- January 3rd

Notable Loot

Major Health Potion x3 Construction Mith Clattercog Engineer Monkey Wrench Concentration Chromefeather Lookout

I'm glad my team, which is two of my usual plus a healer work really well in there! My dragons rarely stay under half health for long. And here's hoping I can get better stuff soon heh

Hopefully I'll have better luck next time heh
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
@Bionic
Welcome! *sprinkles some luck your way* Maybe a bit late for tonight though, but next week we are going again. :D

@Buffykiev
Oh that's a neat idea! I am way too lazy to count all battles though. Of course you can make a new post in your challenge thread! That's what your thread is for. I've added you to the pinglist. ^^

@LegHorse
Nice of you to join in! Are you farming for anything specific?
@Bionic
Welcome! *sprinkles some luck your way* Maybe a bit late for tonight though, but next week we are going again. :D

@Buffykiev
Oh that's a neat idea! I am way too lazy to count all battles though. Of course you can make a new post in your challenge thread! That's what your thread is for. I've added you to the pinglist. ^^

@LegHorse
Nice of you to join in! Are you farming for anything specific?
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@Louretta

this looks like fun! i think i'll participate in workshop wednesday ^^ i need motivation to grind for loot for my hoard + possibly find a boss to help with my dragon funds, ahah.

could i be added to the pinglist for reminders?
@Louretta

this looks like fun! i think i'll participate in workshop wednesday ^^ i need motivation to grind for loot for my hoard + possibly find a boss to help with my dragon funds, ahah.

could i be added to the pinglist for reminders?
plague_rune.png
arcane_rune.png
co-nay-tuss-in
a natural tendency, impulse, or striving
LGBTQ+ | INTJ-T
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 98 99