Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Starfall] Astronomy Club - Closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@aformofmotion i'm a gemini and i don't think it really matters, but sometimes it's fun to read astrology stuff
@aformofmotion i'm a gemini and i don't think it really matters, but sometimes it's fun to read astrology stuff
fzww6al.png
@aformofmotion i'm a virgo, and while I'm absolutely fascinated with astrology I'm not entirely convinced of it's actual value. Still, it's always fun to read a prediction based on it and tease other's about theirs.
@aformofmotion i'm a virgo, and while I'm absolutely fascinated with astrology I'm not entirely convinced of it's actual value. Still, it's always fun to read a prediction based on it and tease other's about theirs.
@aformofmotion
I'm a Virgo. I don't really pay a lot of attention to it but it can be fun to see predictions.
@aformofmotion
I'm a Virgo. I don't really pay a lot of attention to it but it can be fun to see predictions.
ZVpCPil.png

BzHpyUh.pngNYOWA9o.pngbMq1tG6.png

z9qhfn0.pngROlI7FX.pngZxxgt4q.png

hbKK7Vu.pngryPEgZJ.pngYgzAbYz.png

Gala2021_sig2_pt1.pngGala2021_sig2_pt2.pngGala2021_sig2_pt3.pngGala2021_sig2_pt4.png[/center]

yITklUu.png uoVfMZU.png 83EJM6j.png

WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png

FoddartSigButton.pngOOFHubSigButton.pngIFHubSigButton.pngOOFRaffleSigButton.png

GrTGC96.png

tMlyNqq.gifmkJRaCi.gifj6cgdhS.gifAEPtOBI.gifSJQAssI.gif

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png

festhub.png

CS0nkUR.png

rvqZ0QB.png NfFamIr.png zEKbWSA.png

WvWSigButtonFoddart.pngWvWSigButtonOOFHub.pngWvWSigButtonIFHub.pngWvWSigButtonOOFRaffle.png

ZVpCPil.png

tcc02.png

Skj7sXw.pngqM5h0OS.png9iqIFni.png

PTKpu03.png

66MHIIb.png

35326_v.gif

tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png.

4UFPauX.pngvr4igoD.pngJJs5osq.png

UZ6dqn4.png

Fd5cQVO.png

[/URLih7flOs.png

2CdpJXx.pngqqUF6uA.png8sPyLyJ.pngsHkurLI.pngbLXqlDh.pngwKkqzj9.pngObemf6X.png1p4Vvg7.pnga714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngnAoSSfC.png

ODmMtsi.png

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png.
starfall_event_hub_button.png. astronomy_club_kaika_badge.pngFz6gBO0.pngtumblr_owcfyl5C0v1vlqz1wo2_r2_100.png

ih7flOs.png

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png

a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png.DJ6NRwa.pngZotYQYL.pngNzuaEO5.pngJvh6Wev.pngljaR4w8.pngm1b9mkG.pngXPYcDbT.pngzuT25OJ.pngEQwvZVV.pngndPHM6T.pngGNfryul.pngpCgjo8q.pngTiOl8Pt.png.FZQ5g.pngytwTJYT.png
fr%20elysadie%20sig%202_zpsfi2umkjp.png.
lcv78RR.png
@CrowDazzle @chatoyant @loviare @patron @kaolik @Elysadie @dorklord [size=5][color=deeppink]Rules Clarification[/size][/color] It's come to our attention that there's been some confusion about the rule concerning levels carrying over from one day into the next, so I'm pinging everyone who has sent a dragon so far to clarify. I've also added this clarification to main page to prevent the same thing from happening in the future. [quote]3. Once an Astronomer has sent any amount of levels toward an item, that item is considered theirs. No other Astronomer can purchase that item [b]no matter how long it takes[/b] to pay off the rest of the levels. ... 6. [b]Levels will not carry over.[/b] If a bonus only needs 5 levels and you send a L6 dragon, you won't be able to apply that extra level to another bonus [b]or carry it into the next day[/b]. You will still receive the full amount of tickets.[/quote] Levels on Bonuses that haven't been fully paid also do not carry into the next day. There are limited amounts of each Bonus available per day to encourage teams to purchase the ones they want before another team gets to it. That means you could claim all five bonuses at the beginning of the day and spend the rest of the night working the rest of it off in leisure. If we allowed the levels to carry into the next day, any team [i]could[/i] send a single level toward a Bonus purely to prevent another team from being able to purchase it. Our spreadsheet is set up to automatically calculate the levels on each Bonus from the Tickets page, and all tickets are moved to the Master Sheet at the end of the night. I did this wrong on Sunday night because I was dealing with an IRL crisis at the same time I was updating the sheets. @amapup noticed and corrected the error when they got online. The fault is entirely mine and I apologise for the confusion.
@CrowDazzle @chatoyant @loviare @patron @kaolik @Elysadie @dorklord

Rules Clarification
It's come to our attention that there's been some confusion about the rule concerning levels carrying over from one day into the next, so I'm pinging everyone who has sent a dragon so far to clarify. I've also added this clarification to main page to prevent the same thing from happening in the future.
Quote:
3. Once an Astronomer has sent any amount of levels toward an item, that item is considered theirs. No other Astronomer can purchase that item no matter how long it takes to pay off the rest of the levels.

6. Levels will not carry over. If a bonus only needs 5 levels and you send a L6 dragon, you won't be able to apply that extra level to another bonus or carry it into the next day. You will still receive the full amount of tickets.

Levels on Bonuses that haven't been fully paid also do not carry into the next day. There are limited amounts of each Bonus available per day to encourage teams to purchase the ones they want before another team gets to it. That means you could claim all five bonuses at the beginning of the day and spend the rest of the night working the rest of it off in leisure. If we allowed the levels to carry into the next day, any team could send a single level toward a Bonus purely to prevent another team from being able to purchase it.

Our spreadsheet is set up to automatically calculate the levels on each Bonus from the Tickets page, and all tickets are moved to the Master Sheet at the end of the night. I did this wrong on Sunday night because I was dealing with an IRL crisis at the same time I was updating the sheets. @amapup noticed and corrected the error when they got online. The fault is entirely mine and I apologise for the confusion.
wgkyULV.png
@amapup

Was it me? I feel like it was me trying to ping that magnify XD
@amapup

Was it me? I feel like it was me trying to ping that magnify XD
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
@CrowDazzle You're fine ^u^

Answering the Daily Challenge for fun -- I'm Aries sun/moon and Cancer rising. I enjoy reblogging some of the "signs as mythical creatures" type posts, but don't really put much stock into most of the mainstream assessments. ("natural athlete" ha ha)
@CrowDazzle You're fine ^u^

Answering the Daily Challenge for fun -- I'm Aries sun/moon and Cancer rising. I enjoy reblogging some of the "signs as mythical creatures" type posts, but don't really put much stock into most of the mainstream assessments. ("natural athlete" ha ha)
9.pngC4op4pY.png9.png
Quick reminder that the day will be closing in a little under an hour.

Tallow still needs 20 levels on his Quicken.
Stardawn still needs 13 levels on her Magnify.
Kaika's all paid up on the things she claimed for today.
Quick reminder that the day will be closing in a little under an hour.

Tallow still needs 20 levels on his Quicken.
Stardawn still needs 13 levels on her Magnify.
Kaika's all paid up on the things she claimed for today.
wgkyULV.png
@aformofmotion
Virgo, I don't really look at that kind of stuff. Its like fortune cookies in my opinion.
@aformofmotion
Virgo, I don't really look at that kind of stuff. Its like fortune cookies in my opinion.
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
And we're closed until rollover. If you guys have an opinion on whether you want me to extend the deadline until FR 22 from now on, let me know. I'm gonna go work on rolling some dice, and I'll get back to you in a bit.
And we're closed until rollover. If you guys have an opinion on whether you want me to extend the deadline until FR 22 from now on, let me know. I'm gonna go work on rolling some dice, and I'll get back to you in a bit.
wgkyULV.png
[center][color=deeppink][size=7]Results[/color][/size][/center] Kaika rolled for 8 spaces. Of those, 2 were Focus rolls, 4 were Clarity rolls, and 2 were Resolution rolls. She succeeded at revealing 3 of those spaces, plus 1 more because of her Success Bonus, for a total of 4. Tallowed rolled for 5 spaces. Of those, 4 were Clarity rolls, and the last one was a Resolution roll. He succeeded at revealing 1 of those spaces Stardawn rolled for 7 spaces. Of those, 2 were Focus rolls, 3 were Clarity rolls, and 2 were Resolution rolls. She succeeded at revealing 3 of those spaces. Everything has been moved to the Master Spreadsheet. [img]https://imgur.com/JVmZVx5.jpg[/img] [center][color=deeppink][size=7]Story[/color][/size][/center] "Tallow, it's no fun if you aren't trying." "I [i]am[/i] trying, I'm just also trying not to break anything." "Stardawn and I haven't broken anything," Kaika pointed out. "And we've been way less careful than you." "Why would you tell me that?" he demanded/ "Do you have any idea how bad it would be if we broke the Lens?" "You need to relax," Stardawn said. "Go down to the festival grounds and see what's going on. Play a couple games." "And then [i]come back[/i] and actually try to kick our butts!" "Why do I let you talk me into these things?" "Because we're right all the time." "Not [i]all[/i] the time. Remember-" "Nope!" Stardawn said loudly. "We don't remember that at all!" "Shh!" "What? It's not like anyone is here to hear me." @Sidegrinder @CrowDazzle @Fabellaura @sky09 @chatoyant @loviare @patron @kaolik @Elysadie @dorklord [center][color=deeppink][size=7]Daily Challenge[/color][/size][/center] If you had the chance to name a new star, what would you call it?
Results

Kaika rolled for 8 spaces.
Of those, 2 were Focus rolls, 4 were Clarity rolls, and 2 were Resolution rolls.
She succeeded at revealing 3 of those spaces, plus 1 more because of her Success Bonus, for a total of 4.

Tallowed rolled for 5 spaces.
Of those, 4 were Clarity rolls, and the last one was a Resolution roll.
He succeeded at revealing 1 of those spaces

Stardawn rolled for 7 spaces.
Of those, 2 were Focus rolls, 3 were Clarity rolls, and 2 were Resolution rolls.
She succeeded at revealing 3 of those spaces.

Everything has been moved to the Master Spreadsheet.

JVmZVx5.jpg
Story
"Tallow, it's no fun if you aren't trying."

"I am trying, I'm just also trying not to break anything."

"Stardawn and I haven't broken anything," Kaika pointed out. "And we've been way less careful than you."

"Why would you tell me that?" he demanded/ "Do you have any idea how bad it would be if we broke the Lens?"

"You need to relax," Stardawn said. "Go down to the festival grounds and see what's going on. Play a couple games."

"And then come back and actually try to kick our butts!"

"Why do I let you talk me into these things?"

"Because we're right all the time."

"Not all the time. Remember-"

"Nope!" Stardawn said loudly. "We don't remember that at all!"

"Shh!"

"What? It's not like anyone is here to hear me."

@Sidegrinder @CrowDazzle @Fabellaura @sky09 @chatoyant @loviare @patron @kaolik @Elysadie @dorklord
Daily Challenge
If you had the chance to name a new star, what would you call it?
wgkyULV.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12