Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Closed] Beastclan Studies (Trivia!)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@glitterdusted

I don't know if I can ever recover from this fact. Thank you for sharing!
@glitterdusted

I don't know if I can ever recover from this fact. Thank you for sharing!
event-sig-small-4.png
@glitterdusted thank you for bringing the invasive species in Florida to attention. As a resident of the nature coast we literally are doing everything to keep our waters safe from lionfish. It's sad that we have to have spearfishing contests down in the keys... I'm not that close to the Everglades (we're they have python hunts.... yeah it's bad) but we are all feeling the effects of the invasive species...
@glitterdusted thank you for bringing the invasive species in Florida to attention. As a resident of the nature coast we literally are doing everything to keep our waters safe from lionfish. It's sad that we have to have spearfishing contests down in the keys... I'm not that close to the Everglades (we're they have python hunts.... yeah it's bad) but we are all feeling the effects of the invasive species...
Maevely
jMfomZU.png ________________ ________________
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
@Whisperingstream I think it's interesting that they're advocating making lionfish a commercially available food in order to control their population and spread. Have you ever had it?
@Whisperingstream I think it's interesting that they're advocating making lionfish a commercially available food in order to control their population and spread. Have you ever had it?
WHMtZEo.gif
G L I T T E R D U S T E D
FR time +0 | Insomniac
@glitterdusted Ah, yay!

For my prize pack, I'd like the healing, er sorry "HEALLIIIING" package!

And I gotta say I loved the event as a whole! I was too curious to wait for the official answer sheets, so I mostly spent 30-60 minutes after submitting my answers each day looking up the various questions I didn't know. And, of course, that involved a lot of "OH DUH I KNEW THAT!" revelations, but ah well, such is the way of test taking.

Thanks for hosting the event!
@glitterdusted Ah, yay!

For my prize pack, I'd like the healing, er sorry "HEALLIIIING" package!

And I gotta say I loved the event as a whole! I was too curious to wait for the official answer sheets, so I mostly spent 30-60 minutes after submitting my answers each day looking up the various questions I didn't know. And, of course, that involved a lot of "OH DUH I KNEW THAT!" revelations, but ah well, such is the way of test taking.

Thanks for hosting the event!
tumblr_ordbjfTBNv1s5xpeio1_100.png
Head over and show off your pack at the Mirror Lovers Association!

dRWGCfQ.png
@glitterdusted wow I'm shocked I won anything. Thanks for putting on such a neat event! Now to shuffle through the answer keys and figure out how badly I did, hah!

1) HEALLIIIIING
2)Snakes in a Flame
3) Death from Above
4) Axes to Axes
5) Hoof It
@glitterdusted wow I'm shocked I won anything. Thanks for putting on such a neat event! Now to shuffle through the answer keys and figure out how badly I did, hah!

1) HEALLIIIIING
2)Snakes in a Flame
3) Death from Above
4) Axes to Axes
5) Hoof It
@glitterdusted I haven't had it but you can almost get it for free in the keys. They say it tastes like grouper... (it's basically commercial in the more southern parts of florida) As someone who fishes a lot, I kind of find people who spearfish annoying, but as long as they're after lionfish and stay away from my boat/fishing spot, they can do as they please. Luckily, some of the fish here are either starting to build up a resistance to the venom or have figured out how to eat the things (there are videos of fish in the keys eating them) so it looks like everything around them is adapting, so I think they'll eventually fall into place in the food chain.

Did you know that oranges aren't native to florida? Most citrus plants are actually exotic, but they get along with the other plants well and good so they aren't considered exotic. (if you ever go to florida and see a huge tree with long skinny leaves, it's most likely a mango tree, which will shed large fruits so watch out if it's june or july and sometimes into august if its really big)
@glitterdusted I haven't had it but you can almost get it for free in the keys. They say it tastes like grouper... (it's basically commercial in the more southern parts of florida) As someone who fishes a lot, I kind of find people who spearfish annoying, but as long as they're after lionfish and stay away from my boat/fishing spot, they can do as they please. Luckily, some of the fish here are either starting to build up a resistance to the venom or have figured out how to eat the things (there are videos of fish in the keys eating them) so it looks like everything around them is adapting, so I think they'll eventually fall into place in the food chain.

Did you know that oranges aren't native to florida? Most citrus plants are actually exotic, but they get along with the other plants well and good so they aren't considered exotic. (if you ever go to florida and see a huge tree with long skinny leaves, it's most likely a mango tree, which will shed large fruits so watch out if it's june or july and sometimes into august if its really big)
Maevely
jMfomZU.png ________________ ________________
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
@glitterdusted, I won? Wow! I even think I did the worst on the Harry Potter day. Thank you so much for hosting! I have really enjoyed going through the answers. I have learned a lot.

Choices for Day 4:
1. Is That a STUDENT???! (The Bouncing Ferret was my favorite chapter in that book!)
2. Are you Sirius?
@glitterdusted, I won? Wow! I even think I did the worst on the Harry Potter day. Thank you so much for hosting! I have really enjoyed going through the answers. I have learned a lot.

Choices for Day 4:
1. Is That a STUDENT???! (The Bouncing Ferret was my favorite chapter in that book!)
2. Are you Sirius?
~.:Fernstar Hatchery:.~ l .:The Stuff Exchange:.
a4WGLYO.png 2dwtnlG.png
@Fernpaw, agreed, that was probably one of my favorite scenes.
Congrats to all the winners, and thanks again @glitterdusted for hosting this! It was really fun and informative <3
@Fernpaw, agreed, that was probably one of my favorite scenes.
Congrats to all the winners, and thanks again @glitterdusted for hosting this! It was really fun and informative <3
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
@glitterdusted

1. Inkursion
2. See Horses
3. School
4. Mermen!

(@Tyta since it looks like you will get inkursion thought I'd see if you'd be interested in trading the brilliant/stubby squid for other things you may collect? I hoard them religiously)
@glitterdusted

1. Inkursion
2. See Horses
3. School
4. Mermen!

(@Tyta since it looks like you will get inkursion thought I'd see if you'd be interested in trading the brilliant/stubby squid for other things you may collect? I hoard them religiously)
@glitterdusted, thank you so much for hosting this event ^.^ Your quizzes were both fun and informative and I love all the links in the answer keys! Also, I loved that I was not the only one to answer "BULL SHARKS" instead of "bull sharks" :P

1. Kelp Forest

<3
@glitterdusted, thank you so much for hosting this event ^.^ Your quizzes were both fun and informative and I love all the links in the answer keys! Also, I loved that I was not the only one to answer "BULL SHARKS" instead of "bull sharks" :P

1. Kelp Forest

<3
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23