Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Xtreme Patience Coli Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 282 283
Scorched Forest # of battles: 303 (Never complain about the training fields...never complain about the training fields!) Familiar:[item=crowned bonepriest] Notable loot: A few more battle stones but nothing else. ----- Sandswept Delta # of Battles: 76 Familiar: [item=greatshell] Notable loot: ...[item=shred]? ----- Forgotten Cave # of battles: 164 Familiar: [item=Runic Bat] Notable loot: More battle stones!
Scorched Forest
# of battles: 303 (Never complain about the training fields...never complain about the training fields!)

Familiar: Crowned Bonepriest

Notable loot: A few more battle stones but nothing else.

Sandswept Delta
# of Battles: 76

Familiar: Greatshell

Notable loot: ... Shred ?

Forgotten Cave
# of battles: 164

Familiar: Runic Bat
Notable loot: More battle stones!
Using this as a slight bump as well. Great way to farm currency! Bamboo Falls # of battles: 40 Familiar: [item=dreameater] Notable loot: A few embers! ------ Waterway # of battles: 19 Familiar: [item=Noggle] Notable loot: None :c ----- Arena # of battles: 103 Familiar: [item=celestial antelope] Notable loot: [item=Lava eater chest]!!! ----- Rainsong Jungle # of battles: 39 Familiar: [item=ringlet amphithere] Notable loot: eh, embers. Nothing else.
Using this as a slight bump as well. Great way to farm currency!

Bamboo Falls
# of battles: 40

Familiar: Dreameater
Notable loot: A few embers!

Waterway
# of battles: 19
Familiar: Noggle
Notable loot: None :c

Arena
# of battles: 103
Familiar: Celestial Antelope
Notable loot: Lava Eater Chest !!!

Rainsong Jungle
# of battles: 39
Familiar: Ringlet Amphithere
Notable loot: eh, embers. Nothing else.
[b]Scorched Forest[/b][LIST] [*]Number of battles: 8 [*]Familiar drop: [item=zeeba] (omg these things love following me home! -.- ) [*]Notable loot: None [/LIST] Looks like I'll be grinding for my egg in the Scorched Forest...
Scorched Forest
  • Number of battles: 8
  • Familiar drop:
    Zeeba (omg these things love following me home! -.- )
  • Notable loot: None

Looks like I'll be grinding for my egg in the Scorched Forest...

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
Oh boy, I'm going to kill myself -I've only ever got one (coli) egg in my year+ here! D: BUT I'M GONNA DO IT.-------------------- [b](Training fields)[/b] [b]# of Battles:[/b] 227 (hueck...) [item=Leafy Moth] [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item=Bolster][item=Dark Might Fragment][item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Frigid Bolt][item=Leafy Pack]x2[item=Glowing Ember]x23[item=Spirit Ablaze Chest] [b]Treasure made:[/b] 8k ---------------------------- [b](Woodland Path)[/b] [b]# of Battles:[/b] 115 (*quieter hueck*) [item=Blooming Strangler] [b]Notable Loot:[/b] [item=Zephyr Bolt][item=Glowing Ember]x11 [b]Treasure made:[/b] 5.5k ------------------
Oh boy, I'm going to kill myself -I've only ever got one (coli) egg in my year+ here! D:

BUT I'M GONNA DO IT.

(Training fields)

# of Battles: 227 (hueck...)

Leafy Moth

Notable Loot:
Bolster Dark Might Fragment Earthen Might Fragment Frigid Bolt Leafy Pack x2 Glowing Ember x23 Spirit Ablaze Chest

Treasure made: 8k

(Woodland Path)

# of Battles: 115 (*quieter hueck*)

Blooming Strangler

Notable Loot:
Zephyr Bolt Glowing Ember x11

Treasure made: 5.5k
ywCJX34.png
@CalinaEstel I've never gotten one but I'm sure if I sit in a single venue long enough the sheer power of my frustration will eventually call one forth...

Or that's the hope, otherwise I'm really tormenting myself needlessly with this. xD
@CalinaEstel I've never gotten one but I'm sure if I sit in a single venue long enough the sheer power of my frustration will eventually call one forth...

Or that's the hope, otherwise I'm really tormenting myself needlessly with this. xD
K7VDc51.png
A life is a journey, a journey is a story, a story is a treasure. (Motto of Clan Troubadour)

*I send and am happy to receive in character PMs!*
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
BAMBOO FALLS Not a moment too soon- it's a terrible venue to grind for Flameforger goodies! # of battles: 62 Familiar: [item=Tigerblood Foo] Notable Items: nada, I got worse loot here than any of the others so far
BAMBOO FALLS

Not a moment too soon- it's a terrible venue to grind for Flameforger goodies!

# of battles: 62

Familiar:
Tigerblood Foo

Notable Items: nada, I got worse loot here than any of the others so far
K7VDc51.png
A life is a journey, a journey is a story, a story is a treasure. (Motto of Clan Troubadour)

WATERWAY # of battles: 83 Familiar: [item=Noggle] Notable Loot: [item=Dented Iron Pauldrons] Waterway was much kinder to us. Everybody in the B Team finally dinged to 17 and got their Berserkers at last, so now we are kicking tail and taking names. We got lots of Glowing Embers and I started to trick out my Fire rep, who is also on the team, coincidentally... my only Fire-aligned derg is decidedly not fiery, so I am dolling up Serenade for it and well, she's lookin' pretty good so far! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12459204] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/124593/12459204_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=#990000]Yeeeah, mined from Earth and forged in fire, baby! I AM THE BURN QUEEN. I'm so hot the Waterway was all steaming up and stuff! There were these lashers and I was like SMASH YOU WITH A HOT ROCK, BAM! I'm off to the Arena to mess all those guys up next! RAWRRRR [/color]
WATERWAY

# of battles: 83

Familiar:
Noggle

Notable Loot:
Dented Iron Pauldrons

Waterway was much kinder to us. Everybody in the B Team finally dinged to 17 and got their Berserkers at last, so now we are kicking tail and taking names. We got lots of Glowing Embers and I started to trick out my Fire rep, who is also on the team, coincidentally... my only Fire-aligned derg is decidedly not fiery, so I am dolling up Serenade for it and well, she's lookin' pretty good so far!

12459204_350.png

Yeeeah, mined from Earth and forged in fire, baby! I AM THE BURN QUEEN. I'm so hot the Waterway was all steaming up and stuff! There were these lashers and I was like SMASH YOU WITH A HOT ROCK, BAM! I'm off to the Arena to mess all those guys up next! RAWRRRR
K7VDc51.png

@LadyTroubadour eeee, Serenade looks so good!! That accent is perfect ^u^ I fell asleep last night after 20 battles in the Workshop xD But today I finished it up, getting a Mistral Minion at battle 60: [item=Mistral Minion] There's some notable loot this time! Thanks, Flamecaller~ [item=Glowing Ember] x 11 [item=Ignis Chest] x1 NOW BRING ON THOSE EEEEGGS
@LadyTroubadour eeee, Serenade looks so good!! That accent is perfect ^u^

I fell asleep last night after 20 battles in the Workshop xD But today I finished it up, getting a Mistral Minion at battle 60:
Mistral Minion
There's some notable loot this time! Thanks, Flamecaller~
Glowing Ember x 11
Ignis Chest x1
NOW BRING ON THOSE EEEEGGS
ARENA # of battles: 51 Familiar: [item=Celestial Antelope] Notable Loot: not really but I made over 5kt just autoselling the junk, tucked away a decent number of Swipp items, am back up to 20 holiday currency (workin' on the rest of Serenade's outfit) and got the first of three dings to level 18, with the other two close behind in XP. Arena is good to us during festivals!
ARENA

# of battles: 51

Familiar:
Celestial Antelope

Notable Loot: not really but I made over 5kt just autoselling the junk, tucked away a decent number of Swipp items, am back up to 20 holiday currency (workin' on the rest of Serenade's outfit) and got the first of three dings to level 18, with the other two close behind in XP.

Arena is good to us during festivals!
K7VDc51.png

I've delved back into the Scorched Forest to search for my egg, since it was the venue which I breezed through fastest before. In the first 100 battles, I got... [item=Glowing Ember] x24 [item=Dented Iron Pauldrons] x1 [item=Clown Charger] x1 (from the 79th battle) I haven't sold any of the loot from this venture yet, but I already have 9 full pages of food alone :O /does the money dance Battles 101-200: [item=Glowing Ember] x36 [item=Infernal Fur Chest] x1 (battle 122) [item=Searing Jackalope] x1 (battle 123 - new to my bestiary!! :D) [item=Red-Winged Owlcat] x1 (battle 137)
I've delved back into the Scorched Forest to search for my egg, since it was the venue which I breezed through fastest before. In the first 100 battles, I got...
Glowing Ember x24
Dented Iron Pauldrons x1
Clown Charger x1 (from the 79th battle)
I haven't sold any of the loot from this venture yet, but I already have 9 full pages of food alone :O
/does the money dance

Battles 101-200:
Glowing Ember x36
Infernal Fur Chest x1 (battle 122)
Searing Jackalope x1 (battle 123 - new to my bestiary!! :D)
Red-Winged Owlcat x1 (battle 137)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 282 283