Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Xtreme Patience Coli Challenge
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 282 283
HARPY'S ROOST # of Battles: 4 Familiar: [item=Fallout Streak] Notable Anything: ain't nobody had time for that Moving right along, I guess! Haha! So far only the Delta gave me a familiar I didn't have already but hey, Baldwin needs to make me a couple of two headed lizards and we just got a bunch of new players so I'm sure they'll come in handy. Gonna have to switch teams I think, I'll see whether these guys can survive the Mire but I'm guessing they need another level or two under their belts before they can get past the Roost...
HARPY'S ROOST

# of Battles: 4

Familiar:
Fallout Streak

Notable Anything: ain't nobody had time for that

Moving right along, I guess! Haha! So far only the Delta gave me a familiar I didn't have already but hey, Baldwin needs to make me a couple of two headed lizards and we just got a bunch of new players so I'm sure they'll come in handy.

Gonna have to switch teams I think, I'll see whether these guys can survive the Mire but I'm guessing they need another level or two under their belts before they can get past the Roost...
K7VDc51.png
A life is a journey, a journey is a story, a story is a treasure. (Motto of Clan Troubadour)

*I send and am happy to receive in character PMs!*
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
This marks the beginning of burnout. Now every enemy that isn't Earth or Plague is truly that: an enemy. Come onnnn, Earth eggs, Plague eggs, just get over here and gimme a break! D| I don't even care about the Embers any more. I've bought one of everything (I had 44 left over from last year) AND put 60 of them up on the AH. I don't even want any more lol 601-700: [item=glowing ember] x32 [item=Infernal Fur Chest] x1 (battle 643) [item=Extinguished Jackalope] x1 (battle 680)
This marks the beginning of burnout. Now every enemy that isn't Earth or Plague is truly that: an enemy. Come onnnn, Earth eggs, Plague eggs, just get over here and gimme a break! D|
I don't even care about the Embers any more. I've bought one of everything (I had 44 left over from last year) AND put 60 of them up on the AH. I don't even want any more lol

601-700:

Glowing Ember x32
Infernal Fur Chest x1 (battle 643)
Extinguished Jackalope x1 (battle 680)

I'm going to skip the first part, cause Flameforgers, and do this in Scorched forest.
I'm going to skip the first part, cause Flameforgers, and do this in Scorched forest.
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
Scorched Forest: Slightly more than 44 battles. (I'm easily distracted.) [item=Lava Eater Chest] [item=Regeneration] [item=Extinguished Jackalope] Sandswept Delta: 25 battles [item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] [item=Bolster] [item=Serthis Potionmaster] Forgotten Cave:24 battles [item=Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll] [item=Pestilent Slash][item=Mist Slash] [item=Skogsbrand Chest] [item=Fiery Might Fragment] [item=Emerald Cave Jewel]
Scorched Forest: Slightly more than 44 battles. (I'm easily distracted.)

Lava Eater Chest
Regeneration
Extinguished Jackalope

Sandswept Delta: 25 battles

Fiery Acuity Fragment
Bolster
Serthis Potionmaster

Forgotten Cave:24 battles

Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll
Pestilent Slash Mist Slash
Skogsbrand Chest
Fiery Might Fragment
Emerald Cave Jewel
Started doing this challenge tonight and made it to the forgotten caves. 149 battles in, still looking for my familiar and I get a shadow egg!!
Started doing this challenge tonight and made it to the forgotten caves. 149 battles in, still looking for my familiar and I get a shadow egg!!
pearlcatcherforumsig.png
oooh i need a way to make grinding for flameforger's chests more fun for myself. gonna do this for a couple hours tonight and continue it over the week! :D @narumitsu

edit: made it 54 battles in to the training fields and it's lagging too much for me to continue. will pick back up tomorrow!
oooh i need a way to make grinding for flameforger's chests more fun for myself. gonna do this for a couple hours tonight and continue it over the week! :D @narumitsu

edit: made it 54 battles in to the training fields and it's lagging too much for me to continue. will pick back up tomorrow!
late 20s | +3 FR time | glitter boulder

aC86tUH.png
Bamboo falls: 6 battles [item=Red-Breasted Hainu] Waterway: 20 battles [item=Radioactive Slime] Plus two acuity fragments Arena: 21 battles [item=Berserker] [item=Sprangyroo] Rainsong Jungle: 191 battles [item=Ringlet Amphithere] At battle 150, I got a Shale Hybrid Fragment. And that was... pretty much it. I think I also found one health potion and a single Terra Cotta Vase. On the upside, my team went from level 19 to level 21.
Bamboo falls: 6 battles
Red-Breasted Hainu

Waterway: 20 battles
Radioactive Slime
Plus two acuity fragments

Arena: 21 battles
Berserker
Sprangyroo

Rainsong Jungle: 191 battles
Ringlet Amphithere

At battle 150, I got a Shale Hybrid Fragment. And that was... pretty much it. I think I also found one health potion and a single Terra Cotta Vase.

On the upside, my team went from level 19 to level 21.
Boreal Wood: 153 battles [item=Fossilize][item=Bloodscale Tail Guard][item=Elk] At least it was kinder to me than the jungle. Got a couple of hybrid fragments too. Harpy's Roost: 76 battles. [item=Contuse][item=Masked Harpy] And three hybrid fragments. My team is up to level 23! And I'm going to quit until after rollover, I think.
Boreal Wood: 153 battles
Fossilize Bloodscale Tail Guard Elk

At least it was kinder to me than the jungle. Got a couple of hybrid fragments too.

Harpy's Roost: 76 battles.
Contuse Masked Harpy

And three hybrid fragments.

My team is up to level 23! And I'm going to quit until after rollover, I think.
I'll be going by time because I can't be bothered to count battles. Training fields: 16 seconds LOL [item=yellow-throated sparrowmouse] Woodland Path: 25 mins [item=bluefin charger] Scorched Forest: 18 mins [item=umberhorn qiriq] Sandswept Delta: 3 mins [item=carmine serthis]
I'll be going by time because I can't be bothered to count battles.

Training fields: 16 seconds LOL
Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse

Woodland Path: 25 mins
Bluefin Charger

Scorched Forest: 18 mins
Umberhorn Qiriq

Sandswept Delta: 3 mins
Carmine Serthis

t7ikix.jpg
My nuzlocke! ^
Oh, this seems like a great challenge, why don't I just start this, training fields should take up the rest of my ni - *Second battle* [item=Emerald Webwing] .... Oh.
Oh, this seems like a great challenge, why don't I just start this, training fields should take up the rest of my ni -

*Second battle*

Emerald Webwing

.... Oh.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 282 283