Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 753 754
I understand this is a new form of Q&A and many questions will probably go un-answered. I sincerely hope that we will at least get an indication of which questions are going unanswered because they can't be given a proper answer and which are being saved for later. I really hope this weekly Q&A thing goes well for all of us! C:

Can we get an ETA (however vague) on secure trading? It was mentioned in at least two WotWs now and is a feature many sites start off with or implement soon after they open. FR is over 1.5 years old at this point. I am glad to hear it's a priority, but any kind of vague timeline might be even more helpful for those of us who have been waiting!

What changes are you considering for NotN next year?
It is nice to know that you are considering them, but I think it would be helpful to know what your takeaway from the event is, so perhaps the users can offer feedback and avert more complaining later. (The latest WotW mostly goes into how contact us queues were lengthened - that's cool, but not really relevant to how you will play it next year.)

Why were strange chests thrown into the 1* loot category and not their own, as with holiday currency? Do the admins realize this penalized higher-level diggers? Why was this not addressed or acknowledged when it first became apparent a few days into the event? (Especially since it seems like an easy fix - I know the admins have acknowledged they dropped the ball a bit on NotN communication, so I am curious if they know this even was an issue during the event.)

Is staff aware that there has been quite a bit of confusion re: bears never retiring? I voted for them to retire outright, but even then, I was under the impression that NotN (or the december event, as NotN was not then known) would be a second chance to get familiars, and they would retire after - and this would repeat each year for new familiars. (Which is a nice compromise between never retiring & allowing people to get something they missed earlier on in the year.) I am not the only one who misinterpreted this and I believe if a second vote was held, many people would not want to see the bears each year forever and ever (but hey, I could be wrong!). Just wondering if staff is aware of the feelings re: bears that players have?

When are nocturne art errors going to be fixed? Mostly a random question, but it makes me curious why they haven't been yet. I've always known there is a difference between artists & developers and artists deal with pumping out artistic content, so I would think it would be in their purview to make those fixes (without waiting for a developer to get to it). But perhaps I'm wrong with how it works on the back-end?

Is there a specific reason accent layering is not being considered at the moment? Is it something that will ever be considered? (Half a year from now? A year from now?) It's one of the most universally well-liked user suggestions and would probably bump up site revenues pretty significantly.
I understand this is a new form of Q&A and many questions will probably go un-answered. I sincerely hope that we will at least get an indication of which questions are going unanswered because they can't be given a proper answer and which are being saved for later. I really hope this weekly Q&A thing goes well for all of us! C:

Can we get an ETA (however vague) on secure trading? It was mentioned in at least two WotWs now and is a feature many sites start off with or implement soon after they open. FR is over 1.5 years old at this point. I am glad to hear it's a priority, but any kind of vague timeline might be even more helpful for those of us who have been waiting!

What changes are you considering for NotN next year?
It is nice to know that you are considering them, but I think it would be helpful to know what your takeaway from the event is, so perhaps the users can offer feedback and avert more complaining later. (The latest WotW mostly goes into how contact us queues were lengthened - that's cool, but not really relevant to how you will play it next year.)

Why were strange chests thrown into the 1* loot category and not their own, as with holiday currency? Do the admins realize this penalized higher-level diggers? Why was this not addressed or acknowledged when it first became apparent a few days into the event? (Especially since it seems like an easy fix - I know the admins have acknowledged they dropped the ball a bit on NotN communication, so I am curious if they know this even was an issue during the event.)

Is staff aware that there has been quite a bit of confusion re: bears never retiring? I voted for them to retire outright, but even then, I was under the impression that NotN (or the december event, as NotN was not then known) would be a second chance to get familiars, and they would retire after - and this would repeat each year for new familiars. (Which is a nice compromise between never retiring & allowing people to get something they missed earlier on in the year.) I am not the only one who misinterpreted this and I believe if a second vote was held, many people would not want to see the bears each year forever and ever (but hey, I could be wrong!). Just wondering if staff is aware of the feelings re: bears that players have?

When are nocturne art errors going to be fixed? Mostly a random question, but it makes me curious why they haven't been yet. I've always known there is a difference between artists & developers and artists deal with pumping out artistic content, so I would think it would be in their purview to make those fixes (without waiting for a developer to get to it). But perhaps I'm wrong with how it works on the back-end?

Is there a specific reason accent layering is not being considered at the moment? Is it something that will ever be considered? (Half a year from now? A year from now?) It's one of the most universally well-liked user suggestions and would probably bump up site revenues pretty significantly.
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
Accent layering?
Accent layering?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
General reminder: Please remember that this thread is for questions only and non-questions will be removed. These artificially inflate the thread and bury other questions.
General reminder: Please remember that this thread is for questions only and non-questions will be removed. These artificially inflate the thread and bury other questions.
Will there ever be a sort of mobile app for the site?
Will there ever be a sort of mobile app for the site?
Hello! It's great that there are going to be weekly Q&As now to increase communication! [b]I'd like to ask if it was ever, [i]at least[/i], considered recoloring the Gembond gene to follow the Crystal/Facet design.[/b] When Crystal and Facet were released, I was really excited because I thought they were going to complete the "Gem series". [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=54&wing=45&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=7&secg=8&tert=45&elem=6&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img] However, the primary/secondary + tertiary don't work together. They look more like [i]rocks[/i], not [i]gems[/i]. Thanks for reading my question. The art team does a really impressive job, and I appreciate it. I just meant to ask something, not to offend anyone if it looked like that.
Hello! It's great that there are going to be weekly Q&As now to increase communication!

I'd like to ask if it was ever, at least, considered recoloring the Gembond gene to follow the Crystal/Facet design.

When Crystal and Facet were released, I was really excited because I thought they were going to complete the "Gem series".
dragonpic2.php?body=54&wing=45&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=7&secg=8&tert=45&elem=6&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png
However, the primary/secondary + tertiary don't work together. They look more like rocks, not gems.

Thanks for reading my question. The art team does a really impressive job, and I appreciate it. I just meant to ask something, not to offend anyone if it looked like that.
H2dlgsE.jpg
I would like to know if Battle Weariness is still a feature of Dominance as I have only seen in mention on this update when it was announced.

“If a Flight attains Dominance, Battle Weariness will kick in as the other Flights retaliate. While it will still be possible for that Flight to win in the next competition, it will be slightly harder than before. Exaltation credit will be reduced by 10% for the next tally, and will continue to stack for each consecutive win thereafter. We believe that this will help make Dominance exciting, versatile, and challenging.” jul' 10 13

Is there still a chance that clan journals will be added to the game? A place where users can post their clan stories.

All non-beastclan enemies fought in the Coliseum are controlled by the Shade. Why is it that they use magical attacks if the Shade absorbs/distorts magic? The Shade is described as sucking away magical energy in the first ages lore.

I would also like to know if the Speaker mentioned in the Second Age will ever come up again? This is the only creature individually mentioned besides the creation wyrms and the Shade.

Will the artifracture game make it to the fairgrounds?
I would like to know if Battle Weariness is still a feature of Dominance as I have only seen in mention on this update when it was announced.

“If a Flight attains Dominance, Battle Weariness will kick in as the other Flights retaliate. While it will still be possible for that Flight to win in the next competition, it will be slightly harder than before. Exaltation credit will be reduced by 10% for the next tally, and will continue to stack for each consecutive win thereafter. We believe that this will help make Dominance exciting, versatile, and challenging.” jul' 10 13

Is there still a chance that clan journals will be added to the game? A place where users can post their clan stories.

All non-beastclan enemies fought in the Coliseum are controlled by the Shade. Why is it that they use magical attacks if the Shade absorbs/distorts magic? The Shade is described as sucking away magical energy in the first ages lore.

I would also like to know if the Speaker mentioned in the Second Age will ever come up again? This is the only creature individually mentioned besides the creation wyrms and the Shade.

Will the artifracture game make it to the fairgrounds?
LUZk8tY.png
When will I get an award for my moth army?
When will I get an award for my moth army?
sell me leafy moths72_animated.gif i need them
Will accent layering ever be a thing we can do? If so, is there a timeframe in which it will be implemented?
Will accent layering ever be a thing we can do? If so, is there a timeframe in which it will be implemented?
Is asking if an action will warrant a warning or a ban allowed? Or are you unable to answer a question like that because it's discussing account actions, even hypothetical ones?
Is asking if an action will warrant a warning or a ban allowed? Or are you unable to answer a question like that because it's discussing account actions, even hypothetical ones?
- Will (some of the) unanswered (in current WotW) questions from the last "Player Questions/Concerns for the Admin" be answered in the this "Weekly Q&A" thread?

- If a question asked in "Weekly Q&A" is something too big (or for any other reason not appropriate) for that thread but still is a kind of question that "may be included in an upcoming issue of Words on the Wind instead of answered in the thread" ; will that be said in Weekly Q&A thread?
What I mean is, will the person asking that kind of a question be told something along the lines of "That is a interesting question! But the answer requires more time / space / whatever so it will be addressed in the next WotW!"
- Will (some of the) unanswered (in current WotW) questions from the last "Player Questions/Concerns for the Admin" be answered in the this "Weekly Q&A" thread?

- If a question asked in "Weekly Q&A" is something too big (or for any other reason not appropriate) for that thread but still is a kind of question that "may be included in an upcoming issue of Words on the Wind instead of answered in the thread" ; will that be said in Weekly Q&A thread?
What I mean is, will the person asking that kind of a question be told something along the lines of "That is a interesting question! But the answer requires more time / space / whatever so it will be addressed in the next WotW!"
tumblr_inline_njsal07HsJ1t8m45a.png
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
[/center]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 753 754