Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 753 754
This is from the last Q&A thread that I posted, but not sure if it was read. Not sure if lore questions counts, but gonna try asking anyways: [quote]Is there any seasons in Sornieth? If yes, how do they each effect each flight regions? Like does the Ashfall Waste get colder during winter? Does snow melt in certain areas in Southern Icefield during summer? Does it snow at all in other regions besides the Southern Icefield during winter?[/quote]
This is from the last Q&A thread that I posted, but not sure if it was read. Not sure if lore questions counts, but gonna try asking anyways:
Quote:
Is there any seasons in Sornieth? If yes, how do they each effect each flight regions? Like does the Ashfall Waste get colder during winter? Does snow melt in certain areas in Southern Icefield during summer? Does it snow at all in other regions besides the Southern Icefield during winter?
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Is there any chance on a possibility for dragons to devote to a new god (your clan's god specifically) - and change their element and eye color in the process? (especially considering progens and random element nocturnes. and maybe making said dragons account-bound in the process)

Would it be considered at least in application to just gen 1s and progens, where breeding new one is not an option?

(edited multiple times because of horrible wording and unneeded verbosity. I'm sorry.)
Is there any chance on a possibility for dragons to devote to a new god (your clan's god specifically) - and change their element and eye color in the process? (especially considering progens and random element nocturnes. and maybe making said dragons account-bound in the process)

Would it be considered at least in application to just gen 1s and progens, where breeding new one is not an option?

(edited multiple times because of horrible wording and unneeded verbosity. I'm sorry.)
Will there be a compilation of all these questions with a note explaining which category the question fits into, such as just 'noted', 'future updates', or something like that? Saying that you are documenting these doesn't do much to make players feel heard if they don't get any type of response. Perhaps a google doc?

*removing what is basically a pile of suggestions, whoops*
Will there be a compilation of all these questions with a note explaining which category the question fits into, such as just 'noted', 'future updates', or something like that? Saying that you are documenting these doesn't do much to make players feel heard if they don't get any type of response. Perhaps a google doc?

*removing what is basically a pile of suggestions, whoops*
Gf490jR.png
Would it be possible for the Admin team to post a simple "Read to here" acknowledgement when they read threads in the suggestions forum? I am aware that you do not wish to influence community discussion by saying yay or nay to suggestions, but posting to say that you have read to a certain point would be very helpful in making the community know that they are heard. I know feeling unheard has been quite a concern to the community in general, and I feel that this kind of 'simple action' (to borrow a phrase from the company I work for) would go a long way to helping with that problem.
Would it be possible for the Admin team to post a simple "Read to here" acknowledgement when they read threads in the suggestions forum? I am aware that you do not wish to influence community discussion by saying yay or nay to suggestions, but posting to say that you have read to a certain point would be very helpful in making the community know that they are heard. I know feeling unheard has been quite a concern to the community in general, and I feel that this kind of 'simple action' (to borrow a phrase from the company I work for) would go a long way to helping with that problem.
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
How many MVP players would the admins expect to have, long-term? Ten? Fifty? A thousand?
How many MVP players would the admins expect to have, long-term? Ten? Fifty? A thousand?
I'm on FR time! Pronouns: she/her
Accents | Tumblr | Commissions
Excerpts from a Longneck Journal - beastclans-POV illustrated fic, finished
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
[quote name="TikindiDragon" date="2015-01-24 10:28:49"][b]Would it be possible for the Admin team to post a simple "Read to here" acknowledgement when they read threads in the suggestions forum?[/b][/quote] Alternately, can you tell us more about your - I think workflow is the word I want, here - with regard to the suggestions forum? Like - how often is it read, do you have a formal schedule for talking about suggestions among yourselves, what sorts of suggestions-on-the-suggestions do you find useful (or do you even read far enough into the threads to see them), how much does community support or lack of support matter, etc? I'd also like to hear a little more about the thought process behind the decision not to ever comment on suggestion threads - that seems like an odd sort of decision, to me, especially considering that it seems to be something you arbitrarily decided rather than actually trying both ways and seeing what works - but I'll understand if that's something you'd rather not get into.
TikindiDragon wrote on 2015-01-24 10:28:49:
Would it be possible for the Admin team to post a simple "Read to here" acknowledgement when they read threads in the suggestions forum?

Alternately, can you tell us more about your - I think workflow is the word I want, here - with regard to the suggestions forum? Like - how often is it read, do you have a formal schedule for talking about suggestions among yourselves, what sorts of suggestions-on-the-suggestions do you find useful (or do you even read far enough into the threads to see them), how much does community support or lack of support matter, etc?

I'd also like to hear a little more about the thought process behind the decision not to ever comment on suggestion threads - that seems like an odd sort of decision, to me, especially considering that it seems to be something you arbitrarily decided rather than actually trying both ways and seeing what works - but I'll understand if that's something you'd rather not get into.
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
Are you planning on going back to updating the Suggestions Compilation thread? If yes, would you consider doing it on a regular schedule? If no, will you allow a user-run compilation thread, like there was before?

Also, if you're planning on updating it again - what are the criteria for including a suggestion? Do you just include everything that's on the first few pages when you're doing an update? Everything that has at least a few support comments? Or are you looking for specific things?
Are you planning on going back to updating the Suggestions Compilation thread? If yes, would you consider doing it on a regular schedule? If no, will you allow a user-run compilation thread, like there was before?

Also, if you're planning on updating it again - what are the criteria for including a suggestion? Do you just include everything that's on the first few pages when you're doing an update? Everything that has at least a few support comments? Or are you looking for specific things?
Just curious, since I've been here only two months, was it the large ticket que that there hasn't been a registration day for January? Or are only certain months designated to registration?
Just curious, since I've been here only two months, was it the large ticket que that there hasn't been a registration day for January? Or are only certain months designated to registration?
dgl6gx.png[/center]
Dragon breeds. I am under the impression that there are many running around, even if we don't have them accessible to bring into our lairs. Are there few, like the gods got tired, or are there many, like we'll probably never see them all?

Are the courier dragons actual breeds or hybrids (or an X with Y features; same thing to me, though)? They seem like guardian hybrids to me.

Are there wyverns/drakes around? Just because we can't have armless/wingless dragons doesn't mean there aren't any--the gods certainly vary in limb count.

Does Stormcatcher has actual legs under those scythes?
Dragon breeds. I am under the impression that there are many running around, even if we don't have them accessible to bring into our lairs. Are there few, like the gods got tired, or are there many, like we'll probably never see them all?

Are the courier dragons actual breeds or hybrids (or an X with Y features; same thing to me, though)? They seem like guardian hybrids to me.

Are there wyverns/drakes around? Just because we can't have armless/wingless dragons doesn't mean there aren't any--the gods certainly vary in limb count.

Does Stormcatcher has actual legs under those scythes?
tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
Do the staff of Flight Rising have any ETA on the achievements for the new genes? :o
Do the staff of Flight Rising have any ETA on the achievements for the new genes? :o
OhP6atX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 753 754