Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Rainbow of Talent
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42
@Undel
There's a typo in both the pings and the tooltip for the Pangolin Racer. The user @MsBarrows has an S at the end of their username.

(congrats on the win!)
@Undel
There's a typo in both the pings and the tooltip for the Pangolin Racer. The user @MsBarrows has an S at the end of their username.

(congrats on the win!)
[quote name="Birdskull" date=2018-01-07 23:51:29] @Undel There's a typo in both the pings and the tooltip for the Pangolin Racer. The user @MsBarrows has an S at the end of their username. (congrats on the win!) [/quote] Thank you. It has been corrected. The familiar tooltip may take a couple of hours to recache on the site.
Birdskull wrote on 2018-01-07:
@Undel

(congrats on the win!)

Thank you. It has been corrected. The familiar tooltip may take a couple of hours to recache on the site.
@Undel I am only counting 15 pings for the winners, but 16 winning entries. I think @Wythern is missing from the list (artist of the Quartz Cockatrice)
@Undel I am only counting 15 pings for the winners, but 16 winning entries. I think @Wythern is missing from the list (artist of the Quartz Cockatrice)
@Undel It looks like you've missed one of the winners in the pinglist.
@Undel It looks like you've missed one of the winners in the pinglist.
shadowh4.png
[quote name="Gaia" date=2018-01-07 23:54:41] @Undel I am only counting 15 pings for the winners, but 16 winning entries. I think @Wythern is missing from the list (artist of the Quartz Cockatrice) [/quote] Thank you, got it! =D
Gaia wrote on 2018-01-07:

Thank you, got it! =D
Nice!!!
Nice!!!
VVM4XuM.png
I just got a black line bicorn whale!!!! I love all the new familiars. And truly congratulations to all the artists!
I just got a black line bicorn whale!!!! I love all the new familiars. And truly congratulations to all the artists!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif tn0RSo5.png
9R2Unq1.png
bYt72YT.png
rPaLIxa.png
gYW0j5f.png
ebjDWAS.png
rI18gRz.png
kHBaXec.png
UuKod4C.png
nnBylsC.png
qjxrAwx.png
m0OgmQP.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif tn0RSo5.png
9R2Unq1.png
bYt72YT.png
rPaLIxa.png
gYW0j5f.png
ebjDWAS.png
rI18gRz.png
kHBaXec.png
UuKod4C.png
nnBylsC.png
qjxrAwx.png
m0OgmQP.png
!!!! im always here for new familiars
!!!! im always here for new familiars
hi im kida | 26 | he/him | i like kpop
+3 FR (EST)

Qm53q0n.gifTJUR0nH.pngFfDZyVU.png
  • i accept all friend requests!
  • none of my lore is finished
woo, update! the new familiars look great, congrats to the winners!
woo, update! the new familiars look great, congrats to the winners!
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42