Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Rainbow of Talent
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42
All the items for this particular update are in. At this point I'm tidying things up on the backend. Banner will change shortly, after which prizes will begin arriving for the winners :)
All the items for this particular update are in. At this point I'm tidying things up on the backend. Banner will change shortly, after which prizes will begin arriving for the winners :)
UNICORN WHALES AAAHHH <3 <3

I love the Skycrest Bicorn. ;v;
UNICORN WHALES AAAHHH <3 <3

I love the Skycrest Bicorn. ;v;
i need those whales
narwhals
what they may be
i need them
*grabby hands*
i need those whales
narwhals
what they may be
i need them
*grabby hands*
isKD8b7.pngjOdmNEF.gif3oZFknA.pnggzm9m1T.png8dl44zX.pngQr6tX5g.pngXkGU4ms.gifvm7mN7X.gif
LsrqPUv.png
Cig1Dl6.png
KgVQIRc.png
xo4eyq6.png
iJgGlJd.png
iqrclgy.png
DzMZn6q.pngIsVae30.png
EvS3mMl.png
I love all the new familiars (always need more!), but the Cosmic Gecko is my absolute fav. I already have one brewing!
I love all the new familiars (always need more!), but the Cosmic Gecko is my absolute fav. I already have one brewing!
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
Congratulations to the winners. The familiars are gorgeous! :D
Congratulations to the winners. The familiars are gorgeous! :D
i kinda hoped my stellarmantle cockatrice would win but i guess there were better entries! congratsm winners!
i kinda hoped my stellarmantle cockatrice would win but i guess there were better entries! congratsm winners!
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Woohoo! Cosmic Gecko looks amazing! The patterns and colors on it are beautiful!
Woohoo! Cosmic Gecko looks amazing! The patterns and colors on it are beautiful!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
Congratulations to the winners! :)

I like the whales and the pangolins, but the geckos are a bit too busy for my tastes and I find the cockatrices to be a bit....odd, especially considering we already have a cockatrice fam which looks nothing like them.
Congratulations to the winners! :)

I like the whales and the pangolins, but the geckos are a bit too busy for my tastes and I find the cockatrices to be a bit....odd, especially considering we already have a cockatrice fam which looks nothing like them.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
Aww so many nice new familiars! Congrats to the winners!
Aww so many nice new familiars! Congrats to the winners!
tumblr_inline_p7gmrlYRiZ1rpglid_250.gif
I love those whales, oh my god :D
I love those whales, oh my god :D
ixeclKz.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42