Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | EMBVR's Tarot Shop *BEING REVAMPED*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [b][size=5]EMBVR's Tarot Shop[/size][/b] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][/center] Hi! I've done tarot readings since about 2015, and I love doing them for people! I find that I make connections with others very easily and that my tarot readings have helped guide them. Hopefully I can provide the same guidance to you guys! I am willing to do other spreads/readings depending on what you want - feel free to give me a PM and we can discuss your needs and I can give you a quote for a price! [b]Ice members get 20% off readings[/b] because... I love ice flight! Please ask upon ordering or the discount will not be provided! If you are unsure about what you will be getting, please PM me and I can send you an example of a reading I did for myself so you know the format of my response and how much writing and information you should get out of it! [emoji=book] [b][size=5]Guidelines[/size][/b] [emoji=book] [LIST=1] [*]I will answer any question [b]with exceptions[/b]: Health-related questions, yes/no questions, very specific questions e.g. "what's the name of my next boyfriend" (that's not how tarot works) [*][b]Tarot is a guideline[/b], not set in stone, as the future is not set in stone either. My reading acts as guidance for you and it is up to you whether you take it or not. [*][b]Tarot is not foolproof[/b], please do not be upset if my reading is not 100% accurate. There are bound to be some readings where specific details do not seem to fit you. [*][b]Do not get mad if you feel the reading does not apply to you[/b]. I will not provide refunds as I have still put my heart and soul into a reading for you and spent a long time consulting the cards for an answer. My reading is still completion of the service you've asked for, so keep that in mind. :) [*]I ask for payment after the reading with the hope that the people I have read for will actually provide such. I am putting a lot of trust out there, and if I am let down this will change. We're all good so far though! [/LIST] [emoji=gem][b] [size=5]Payment Methods[/size][/b] [emoji=gem] [LIST] [*][emoji=money bag] [b]Treasure[/b] (1kt = 1 gem) [*][emoji=gem] [b]Gems[/b] (1 gem = 1kt) [*][emoji=cat 3] [b]Familiars[/b] that I don't own (these will be valued by their lowest AH price on placement of the order) [*][emoji=sword and shield] [b]Apparel[/b], [b]vistas[/b], or other items I don't own (valued the same way) [*][emoji=coatl] [b]Skins:[/b] Sky Fox is my #1, I also love Coatl, Wildclaw and Skydancer skins/accents. I prefer accents over skins. I can't guarantee I will want the skins you offer, please don't be offended if I say no. [*][emoji=palette] [b]Art[/b] - [b]I cannot guarantee I will want to be paid in this way[/b] [/LIST] [b]Please ask about any other forms of payment![/b] [emoji=wizard hat] [b][size=5]Services[/size][/b] [emoji=wizard hat] [b]Note:[/b] All readings, including questions, will be done [b]in my inbox.[/b] [b][size=5]New!![/size][/b] [b][size=4][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] Zodiac Reading [/size][/b] This reading will be unique depending on which star sign you are! The spreads were designed by Emerald Lotus Tarot and can be found [url=https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=1ksuXcjlGImlUpbbtugG&q=astrology+inspired+tarot+spread&oq=astrology+inspired+tarot+spread&gs_l=img.12...0.0..107892...0.0..0.0.0.......0......gws-wiz-img.MF6VIzPLPvE]here.[/url] Each one has questions specific to the traits of the zodiac and what problems that they may face. Due to the nature of birth charts the cards may resonate or may not, depending on your sun sign's connection to the other signs in your chart! You can also buy any sign's reading even if that isn't necessarily the sign you were born as, if the questions interest you. [b][size=4][emoji=new friend size=1] New Month Spread [/size][/b] Looking to know what the next month/freshly started month has for you? Gain some insight into potential problems, benefits, and things to look out for with this spread. This spread was created by Megan Black from Round The Cauldron. Card 1: The main theme of the month. Card 2: Past influences affecting this month. Card 3: Roadblocks of the month. Card 4: Possibilities of the month. [b][size=4][emoji=deer skull size=1] Cross of Truth [/size][/b] After removing my Celtic Cross spread (still available as a custom) I decided I wanted something more solid to offer. So here is the Cross of Truth by allthequeenstarot! I think this is so much better than a Celtic Cross as it is less overwhelming but still gives the same needed information. This is used to find out the truth of a situation you're in and potentially how to overcome it. Card 1: The situation as it currently is. Card 2: Desires - your hopes or fears. Card 3: Helpful matters, energies or tools. Pretty much whatever is in your favour. Card 4: Challenges - opposing forces. Card 5: The likely outcome of the situation. (This may also provide advice to change this outcome should you not like it) [b][size=4] [emoji=heart size=1] Love Spread - Heartbeat [/size][/b] I had to include a love reading - who doesn't ask for a love reading? This one is called Heartbeat because the cards form the shape of a heart. This is a general reading about the vibes of your relationship (this can be interpreted as a romantic, familial or friend relationship depending on what you want). This can also be about you and someone in your life even if you are not necessarily together so that you can understand if it is beneficial having them in your life and vice versa. This was inspired by moonbent! I can adapt the card meanings if there are specific questions you have. Card 1: The core energy of the relationship. Card 2: This person's influence on me and my life. Card 3: My influence on them and their life. Card 4: What could develop if I continue to seek this connection? Card 5: What is the outcome of me walking away from this connection? [b][size=4] [emoji=sun] Daily Reading[/size][/b] This reading will be responded to as soon after the order is placed as possible to help you the most! This is a very basic reading to give you some light insight into your day - if you want to know what today, or tomorrow, has in store for you, then choose this reading! You can also ask the cards a question for this if you have something going on that day you need answered. It can work almost like a yes/no answer. [b]Example questions:[/b] [LIST] [*]How will today affect my career/love life/home life/creativity? [*]What opportunities may be in store for me today? [*]What will my plans hold for me and are they a good idea? [*]What are the positive/negative influences on today? [*]Is there anything I should be prepared for today? [/LIST] [b][size=4][emoji=scroll 2] 1 Card Reading[/size][/b] This reading is a one card pull which will give you general guidance on your future - you can also ask a specific question and this reading will be able to give you guidance for it. You can give as much information as you want - it doesn't matter whether you mention people by name or give them letters, or how much of the situation you want to tell me. My cards will understand your question. [b]Example questions:[/b] [LIST] [*]How can I improve my relationship with X? [*]How does X feel about me? [*]What can I do to improve myself as a person? [*]Why am I not getting job offers right now? [*]How can I overcome the hard times in my life? [/LIST] [b][size=4] [emoji=crescent moon 1][emoji=crescent moon 2][emoji=full moon] Past, Present, Future[/size][/b] The past, present, future spread gives you insight and guidance in your life much like the 1 card, but it's more in depth. Many times these cards will all connect and share the same topic - for example, finance, creativity, family, mental or physical health, communication, emotions, and much more. The cards tend to share the same theme throughout so you can understand how your past has translated to your future and the changes you've undergone throughout. I don't generally take questions with this spread, as I like the cards to drift naturally towards a situation in your life - but if you do have a specific question or topic I can see what I pick up in the reading! Note: This can be adapted into a 3 card reading for pretty much any situation and the price will be the same! [emoji=comment] [b]Example questions:[/b] [emoji=comment] [LIST] [*]What can I do to improve myself as a person? [*]What about myself should I be proud of? [*]Why am I not happy with my life? [*]How do I break old habits? [*]How can I improve my relationship with my family? [/LIST] Other spreads will be added as I continue reading. [emoji=mystery bag] [b][size=5]Prices[/size][/b] [emoji=mystery bag] [i]Prices are subject to change in future[/i] [b]Zodiac Reading:[/b] 300kt or 300 gems [b]New Month Reading:[/b] 200kt or 200 gems [b]Cross of Truth:[/b] 250kt or 250 gems [b]Heartbeat:[/b] 250kt or 250 gems [b]Daily Reading:[/b] 30kt or 30 gems [b]1 Card Reading:[/b] 70kt or 70 gems [b]Past, Present, Future:[/b] 150kt or 150 gems Most custom readings I charge at 50kt or 50 gems per card. I put a lot of effort into my readings and write a lot for them so I feel this is justified! The daily reading is not always as detailed so it is at a discounted price. This may seem like a lot for a reading, but this is still cheaper than the general reading. A 3 card reading is usually £5, which would equate to about 500 gems if not more, and that would obviously go higher and higher. If you really want a reading but you are a little short, please discuss this with me - I'd be more than happy to arrange something with you! :) [b]Queue:[/b] (currently unlimited slots) [LIST=1] [*] [/list] [b]Ping List:[/b]
EMBVR's Tarot Shop

Hi! I've done tarot readings since about 2015, and I love doing them for people! I find that I make connections with others very easily and that my tarot readings have helped guide them. Hopefully I can provide the same guidance to you guys! I am willing to do other spreads/readings depending on what you want - feel free to give me a PM and we can discuss your needs and I can give you a quote for a price!

Ice members get 20% off readings because... I love ice flight! Please ask upon ordering or the discount will not be provided!

If you are unsure about what you will be getting, please PM me and I can send you an example of a reading I did for myself so you know the format of my response and how much writing and information you should get out of it!

Guidelines
  1. I will answer any question with exceptions: Health-related questions, yes/no questions, very specific questions e.g. "what's the name of my next boyfriend" (that's not how tarot works)
  2. Tarot is a guideline, not set in stone, as the future is not set in stone either. My reading acts as guidance for you and it is up to you whether you take it or not.
  3. Tarot is not foolproof, please do not be upset if my reading is not 100% accurate. There are bound to be some readings where specific details do not seem to fit you.
  4. Do not get mad if you feel the reading does not apply to you. I will not provide refunds as I have still put my heart and soul into a reading for you and spent a long time consulting the cards for an answer. My reading is still completion of the service you've asked for, so keep that in mind. :)
  5. I ask for payment after the reading with the hope that the people I have read for will actually provide such. I am putting a lot of trust out there, and if I am let down this will change. We're all good so far though!

Payment Methods
  • Treasure (1kt = 1 gem)
  • Gems (1 gem = 1kt)
  • Familiars that I don't own (these will be valued by their lowest AH price on placement of the order)
  • Apparel, vistas, or other items I don't own (valued the same way)
  • Skins: Sky Fox is my #1, I also love Coatl, Wildclaw and Skydancer skins/accents. I prefer accents over skins. I can't guarantee I will want the skins you offer, please don't be offended if I say no.
  • Art - I cannot guarantee I will want to be paid in this way

Please ask about any other forms of payment!

Services

Note: All readings, including questions, will be done in my inbox.

New!!
Zodiac Reading

This reading will be unique depending on which star sign you are! The spreads were designed by Emerald Lotus Tarot and can be found here. Each one has questions specific to the traits of the zodiac and what problems that they may face. Due to the nature of birth charts the cards may resonate or may not, depending on your sun sign's connection to the other signs in your chart! You can also buy any sign's reading even if that isn't necessarily the sign you were born as, if the questions interest you.

New Month Spread

Looking to know what the next month/freshly started month has for you? Gain some insight into potential problems, benefits, and things to look out for with this spread. This spread was created by Megan Black from Round The Cauldron.

Card 1: The main theme of the month.
Card 2: Past influences affecting this month.
Card 3: Roadblocks of the month.
Card 4: Possibilities of the month.

Cross of Truth

After removing my Celtic Cross spread (still available as a custom) I decided I wanted something more solid to offer. So here is the Cross of Truth by allthequeenstarot! I think this is so much better than a Celtic Cross as it is less overwhelming but still gives the same needed information. This is used to find out the truth of a situation you're in and potentially how to overcome it.

Card 1: The situation as it currently is.
Card 2: Desires - your hopes or fears.
Card 3: Helpful matters, energies or tools. Pretty much whatever is in your favour.
Card 4: Challenges - opposing forces.
Card 5: The likely outcome of the situation. (This may also provide advice to change this outcome should you not like it)

Love Spread - Heartbeat

I had to include a love reading - who doesn't ask for a love reading? This one is called Heartbeat because the cards form the shape of a heart. This is a general reading about the vibes of your relationship (this can be interpreted as a romantic, familial or friend relationship depending on what you want). This can also be about you and someone in your life even if you are not necessarily together so that you can understand if it is beneficial having them in your life and vice versa. This was inspired by moonbent! I can adapt the card meanings if there are specific questions you have.

Card 1: The core energy of the relationship.
Card 2: This person's influence on me and my life.
Card 3: My influence on them and their life.
Card 4: What could develop if I continue to seek this connection?
Card 5: What is the outcome of me walking away from this connection?

Daily Reading

This reading will be responded to as soon after the order is placed as possible to help you the most! This is a very basic reading to give you some light insight into your day - if you want to know what today, or tomorrow, has in store for you, then choose this reading! You can also ask the cards a question for this if you have something going on that day you need answered. It can work almost like a yes/no answer.

Example questions:
  • How will today affect my career/love life/home life/creativity?
  • What opportunities may be in store for me today?
  • What will my plans hold for me and are they a good idea?
  • What are the positive/negative influences on today?
  • Is there anything I should be prepared for today?

1 Card Reading

This reading is a one card pull which will give you general guidance on your future - you can also ask a specific question and this reading will be able to give you guidance for it. You can give as much information as you want - it doesn't matter whether you mention people by name or give them letters, or how much of the situation you want to tell me. My cards will understand your question.

Example questions:
  • How can I improve my relationship with X?
  • How does X feel about me?
  • What can I do to improve myself as a person?
  • Why am I not getting job offers right now?
  • How can I overcome the hard times in my life?

Past, Present, Future

The past, present, future spread gives you insight and guidance in your life much like the 1 card, but it's more in depth. Many times these cards will all connect and share the same topic - for example, finance, creativity, family, mental or physical health, communication, emotions, and much more. The cards tend to share the same theme throughout so you can understand how your past has translated to your future and the changes you've undergone throughout.

I don't generally take questions with this spread, as I like the cards to drift naturally towards a situation in your life - but if you do have a specific question or topic I can see what I pick up in the reading!

Note: This can be adapted into a 3 card reading for pretty much any situation and the price will be the same!

Example questions:
  • What can I do to improve myself as a person?
  • What about myself should I be proud of?
  • Why am I not happy with my life?
  • How do I break old habits?
  • How can I improve my relationship with my family?

Other spreads will be added as I continue reading.

Prices
Prices are subject to change in future

Zodiac Reading: 300kt or 300 gems
New Month Reading: 200kt or 200 gems
Cross of Truth: 250kt or 250 gems
Heartbeat: 250kt or 250 gems
Daily Reading: 30kt or 30 gems
1 Card Reading: 70kt or 70 gems
Past, Present, Future: 150kt or 150 gems

Most custom readings I charge at 50kt or 50 gems per card. I put a lot of effort into my readings and write a lot for them so I feel this is justified! The daily reading is not always as detailed so it is at a discounted price.

This may seem like a lot for a reading, but this is still cheaper than the general reading. A 3 card reading is usually £5, which would equate to about 500 gems if not more, and that would obviously go higher and higher. If you really want a reading but you are a little short, please discuss this with me - I'd be more than happy to arrange something with you! :)

Queue: (currently unlimited slots)

Ping List:

OiXiOOw.png jPdGQf9.gif ChIaNKA.png tDeKDnH.png ~ FR +8!
[center][emoji=familiar heart size=1] [b][size=5]Reviews[/size][/b] [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center] Thank you so much for all the kind words and feedback, it keeps this service going! <3 [quote=Layenne90]I asked a past, present and future reading and 1 card reading. I was amazed and a little bit shocked to find out how accurate and heart-warming they were! I strongly recommend Satharen's service if curious or in need of advice/guidance! ^^[/quote] [quote=yall]i asked for a daily reading and a past, present & future reading. satharen was very prompt and friendly during the entire process and the readings themselves were very helpful and heartwarming. i would definitely recommend this service to anyone who's looking to get a reading done.[/quote] [quote=xBlackHeartx]I asked to get a Past, Present, and Future reading. My expectations were highly surpassed. This varies from person to person, but my reading was accurate about my life down to the finest details. Satharen provided utterly amazing advice, and I'm still stunned by the accuracy and help this gave me. I would certainly reccomend using this shop.[/quote] [quote=furo]i asked for a daily reading and a one card reading. the daily reading was super accurate for me- and the question i asked was really vague! the advice satharen gave me was great, and the accuracy of it all still spooks me a little. im super glad i got it- i believe i have a better idea as to what my actions will be in the near future. :> my one card reading was super insightful as well! yet again, the advice was wonderful. what i was unsure about earlier, i definitely have a stronger grasp on now and im feeling a little more confident with whats to come. its like things are more clear! id totally recommend this to anyone who is at a confusing place- its definitely helped me see things better :>[/quote] [quote=TheWhiteTigerGod]I spotted this shop when it was first starting, and though I wanted to get a reading, I didn't even remotely have enough treasure or gems to order something as I was always saving. This year, or rather the literal end of 2018, this thread popped up again into my sight once more, and I had plenty to spend now, so I placed an order, eager to see what the reading held. I was not disappointed, not even in the slightest. I ordered the Past, Present, Future reading and was shocked at how accurate it was! It was not only accurate, but quite helpful and insightful in many ways. Satharen was also very kind and prompt, returning the reading within a day. I definitely recommend this shop to anyone thinking about getting a reading. I know for fact I'll definitely place another order later on when I can.[/quote] [quote=ColonelMarian]I had a pretty good reading. It's hard to tell because it was just a quick general reading and the future is always changing, but at least it wasn't crazy like those phone psychics! (I had one ask me if I was pregnant. When I was thirteen.) The cards did notice I've been stressing, though, and reminded me to do what I thought was right, so that's probably what I need right now. [/quote] [quote=Kikatzu]Honestly, I'm very shocked with how accurate the reading was despite not divulging the situation I was in with Satharen. Even then, the advice was also very sound and it is something I need to follow as time goes on. Aside from the tarot card reading, Satharen was very prompt with their card reading (which I was impressed with 'cause I bought the Cross of Truth and boy was that long). They were also very lovely to work with in general, answered the questions I had before getting started and so on. ^^ I totally recommend Satharen's tarot card shop and I know I'll definitely be back in the future. ; w ;[/quote] [quote=Reveurs]I'm surprised at how accurate the two readings I asked for (Cross of Truths and Past, Present, Future) were despite my vagueness on the situation for the former. They certainly gave me a lot of insight into what's occurring and what's in my future. So, the advice is something that I need to keep in mind as I go on. Aside from the readings, Satharen was very prompt with the readings. Even if some instances had come up preventing them from returning the readings, they'll let you know when they're available to do so. All in all, they were very lovely to work with! I would definitely recommend this tarot card shop to anyone seeking guidance or are simply interested in getting a reading. I know I'll be back to ask for another one in the future. ^^[/quote]
Reviews

Thank you so much for all the kind words and feedback, it keeps this service going! <3

Layenne90 wrote:
I asked a past, present and future reading and 1 card reading. I was amazed and a little bit shocked to find out how accurate and heart-warming they were! I strongly recommend Satharen's service if curious or in need of advice/guidance! ^^
yall wrote:
i asked for a daily reading and a past, present & future reading. satharen was very prompt and friendly during the entire process and the readings themselves were very helpful and heartwarming.

i would definitely recommend this service to anyone who's looking to get a reading done.
xBlackHeartx wrote:
I asked to get a Past, Present, and Future reading. My expectations were highly surpassed. This varies from person to person, but my reading was accurate about my life down to the finest details. Satharen provided utterly amazing advice, and I'm still stunned by the accuracy and help this gave me. I would certainly reccomend using this shop.
furo wrote:
i asked for a daily reading and a one card reading.

the daily reading was super accurate for me- and the question i asked was really vague! the advice satharen gave me was great, and the accuracy of it all still spooks me a little. im super glad i got it- i believe i have a better idea as to what my actions will be in the near future. :>

my one card reading was super insightful as well! yet again, the advice was wonderful. what i was unsure about earlier, i definitely have a stronger grasp on now and im feeling a little more confident with whats to come. its like things are more clear!

id totally recommend this to anyone who is at a confusing place- its definitely helped me see things better :>
TheWhiteTigerGod wrote:
I spotted this shop when it was first starting, and though I wanted to get a reading, I didn't even remotely have enough treasure or gems to order something as I was always saving. This year, or rather the literal end of 2018, this thread popped up again into my sight once more, and I had plenty to spend now, so I placed an order, eager to see what the reading held.

I was not disappointed, not even in the slightest.

I ordered the Past, Present, Future reading and was shocked at how accurate it was! It was not only accurate, but quite helpful and insightful in many ways. Satharen was also very kind and prompt, returning the reading within a day.

I definitely recommend this shop to anyone thinking about getting a reading. I know for fact I'll definitely place another order later on when I can.
ColonelMarian wrote:
I had a pretty good reading. It's hard to tell because it was just a quick general reading and the future is always changing, but at least it wasn't crazy like those phone psychics! (I had one ask me if I was pregnant. When I was thirteen.)

The cards did notice I've been stressing, though, and reminded me to do what I thought was right, so that's probably what I need right now.
Kikatzu wrote:
Honestly, I'm very shocked with how accurate the reading was despite not divulging the situation I was in with Satharen. Even then, the advice was also very sound and it is something I need to follow as time goes on.

Aside from the tarot card reading, Satharen was very prompt with their card reading (which I was impressed with 'cause I bought the Cross of Truth and boy was that long). They were also very lovely to work with in general, answered the questions I had before getting started and so on. ^^

I totally recommend Satharen's tarot card shop and I know I'll definitely be back in the future. ; w ;
Reveurs wrote:
I'm surprised at how accurate the two readings I asked for (Cross of Truths and Past, Present, Future) were despite my vagueness on the situation for the former. They certainly gave me a lot of insight into what's occurring and what's in my future. So, the advice is something that I need to keep in mind as I go on.

Aside from the readings, Satharen was very prompt with the readings. Even if some instances had come up preventing them from returning the readings, they'll let you know when they're available to do so.

All in all, they were very lovely to work with! I would definitely recommend this tarot card shop to anyone seeking guidance or are simply interested in getting a reading. I know I'll be back to ask for another one in the future. ^^

Hello! Here’s a little review I suppose ^^, I asked for a Past/Present/ Future reading from Satharen and they were very lovely and prompt! I would definitely recommend their service if anyone is curious and like to get a reading themselves!
Hello! Here’s a little review I suppose ^^, I asked for a Past/Present/ Future reading from Satharen and they were very lovely and prompt! I would definitely recommend their service if anyone is curious and like to get a reading themselves!
@Harmonywish

Thank you so much! I'm glad to have helped. <3
@Harmonywish

Thank you so much! I'm glad to have helped. <3
Heya!^^

Short review here! <3

I asked a past, present and future reading and 1 card reading. I was amazed and a little bit shocked to find out how accurate and heart-warming they were! I strongly recommend Satharen's service if curious or in need of advice/guidance! ^^

Heya!^^

Short review here! <3

d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
just here to leave a short review! <3

i asked for a daily reading and a past, present & future reading. satharen was very prompt and friendly during the entire process and the readings themselves were very helpful and heartwarming.

i would definitely recommend this service to anyone who's looking to get a reading done.
just here to leave a short review! <3

Here is my Review!

I asked to get a Past, Present, and Future reading. My expectations were highly surpassed. This varies from person to person, but my reading was accurate about my life down to the finest details. Satharen provided utterly amazing advice, and I'm still stunned by the accuracy and help this gave me. I would certainly reccomend using this shop.
Here is my Review!

06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
just a lil review heree~

the daily reading was super accurate for me- and the question i asked was really vague! the advice satharen gave me was great, and the accuracy of it all still spooks me a little. im super glad i got it- i believe i have a better idea as to what my actions will be in the near future. :>

my one card reading was super insightful as well! yet again, the advice was wonderful. what i was unsure about earlier, i definitely have a stronger grasp on now and im feeling a little more confident with whats to come. its like things are more clear!

id totally recommend this to anyone who is at a confusing place- its definitely helped me see things better :>
just a lil review heree~

CvyoOwu.png
@Satharen

Hi, I'd like to ask for a Past, Present, Future reading please. I've never had a tarot reading before so is there anything I need to do for it? Also would you like payment before we start? Thanks!
@Satharen

Hi, I'd like to ask for a Past, Present, Future reading please. I've never had a tarot reading before so is there anything I need to do for it? Also would you like payment before we start? Thanks!
[quote name="PumpKingKaos" date="2018-11-21 04:21:39" ] @Satharen Hi, I'd like to ask for a Past, Present, Future reading please. I've never had a tarot reading before so is there anything I need to do for it? Also would you like payment before we start? Thanks! [/quote] Hey! Please pop me a DM! Nothing extra is needed, and you can pay beforehand if you would like but that is not required/expected!
PumpKingKaos wrote on 2018-11-21 04:21:39:
@Satharen

Hey! Please pop me a DM! Nothing extra is needed, and you can pay beforehand if you would like but that is not required/expected!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9