Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | EMBVR's Tarot Shop *BEING REVAMPED*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I had a pretty good reading. It's hard to tell because it was just a quick general reading and the future is always changing, but at least it wasn't crazy like those phone psychics! (I had one ask me if I was pregnant. When I was thirteen. [emoji=guardian laughing]) The cards [i]did[/i] notice I've been stressing, though, and reminded me to do what I thought was right, so that's probably what I need right now. [emoji=guardian happy]
I had a pretty good reading. It's hard to tell because it was just a quick general reading and the future is always changing, but at least it wasn't crazy like those phone psychics! (I had one ask me if I was pregnant. When I was thirteen. )

The cards did notice I've been stressing, though, and reminded me to do what I thought was right, so that's probably what I need right now.
[emoji=cat 3]
OiXiOOw.png jPdGQf9.gif ChIaNKA.png tDeKDnH.png ~ FR +8!
So, things were not good for a long while IRL and I neglected a couple of people's orders. I'm so terribly sorry for that, but I am now back for good. If I am not responding to messages in the future I will include my discord in my profile somewhere where I am more easily reachable. For those who were waiting and didn't receive their readings, please message me and I'd be more than happy to do one at a large discount to make up for it.

For everyone else, I really hope you give this a go as tarot honestly has improved my life so much!
So, things were not good for a long while IRL and I neglected a couple of people's orders. I'm so terribly sorry for that, but I am now back for good. If I am not responding to messages in the future I will include my discord in my profile somewhere where I am more easily reachable. For those who were waiting and didn't receive their readings, please message me and I'd be more than happy to do one at a large discount to make up for it.

For everyone else, I really hope you give this a go as tarot honestly has improved my life so much!
[center][emoji=blue gem size=1][size=5][b] Update! 17/07/19 [/b][/size] [emoji=blue gem size=1][/center] I have updated this page with 4 new reading/spread options! [b]Zodiac Reading:[/b] A personalised reading with custom questions for each zodiac relating to traits and problems the sign is known for! Beneficial advice regardless of what sign you are. [b]New Month Reading:[/b] What's new for you next month? Why not find out! Get ahead of the game while you can! [b]Cross of Truth:[/b] A replacement for the long and complicated Celtic Cross, get all the information you need about a situation you're in and find out what you need to do about it! [b]Heartbeat:[/b] A relationship reading! Be it romantic, friendly, professional or familial, find out what makes you guys work so well - or not so well - and if it is worth staying connected with them! I have updated the prices, but have not changed the previous readings' prices. I have also added a new way to pay, which is via paypal - prices will need to be discussed over PM because they will be separate to the currency ones as I am doing treasure/gem readings wildly discounted to how much I would charge in USD/GBP! [emoji=mystery bag] [b][size=5]Prices[/size][/b] [emoji=mystery bag] [i]Prices are subject to change in future[/i] [b]Zodiac Reading:[/b] 300kt or 300 gems [b]New Month Reading:[/b] 200kt or 200 gems [b]Cross of Truth:[/b] 250kt or 250 gems [b]Heartbeat:[/b] 250kt or 250 gems [b]Daily Reading:[/b] 30kt or 30 gems [b]1 Card Reading:[/b] 70kt or 70 gems [b]Past, Present, Future:[/b] 150kt or 150 gems
Update! 17/07/19

I have updated this page with 4 new reading/spread options!
Zodiac Reading: A personalised reading with custom questions for each zodiac relating to traits and problems the sign is known for! Beneficial advice regardless of what sign you are.
New Month Reading: What's new for you next month? Why not find out! Get ahead of the game while you can!
Cross of Truth: A replacement for the long and complicated Celtic Cross, get all the information you need about a situation you're in and find out what you need to do about it!
Heartbeat: A relationship reading! Be it romantic, friendly, professional or familial, find out what makes you guys work so well - or not so well - and if it is worth staying connected with them!

I have updated the prices, but have not changed the previous readings' prices. I have also added a new way to pay, which is via paypal - prices will need to be discussed over PM because they will be separate to the currency ones as I am doing treasure/gem readings wildly discounted to how much I would charge in USD/GBP!

Prices
Prices are subject to change in future

Zodiac Reading: 300kt or 300 gems
New Month Reading: 200kt or 200 gems
Cross of Truth: 250kt or 250 gems
Heartbeat: 250kt or 250 gems
Daily Reading: 30kt or 30 gems
1 Card Reading: 70kt or 70 gems
Past, Present, Future: 150kt or 150 gems
[emoji=cat 3 size=1]
I’m very interested in getting a reading done but I just found your shop in discord and I’m afraid I’ll need some time to think of a question... but I will be back! ^^

@Kikatzu

So that I will come back later after sleeping ^^;
I’m very interested in getting a reading done but I just found your shop in discord and I’m afraid I’ll need some time to think of a question... but I will be back! ^^

@Kikatzu

So that I will come back later after sleeping ^^;
@Kikatzu I can't wait to hear from you ah!!!
@Kikatzu I can't wait to hear from you ah!!!
[emoji=crystal ball size=1]
Alrighty, so I am stuck deciding between Cross of Truth and Past, Present, and Future. Like, I do sorta have a question in mind but I’m not sure how to put it into words for you. xD so would you recommend one more to me maybe?
Alrighty, so I am stuck deciding between Cross of Truth and Past, Present, and Future. Like, I do sorta have a question in mind but I’m not sure how to put it into words for you. xD so would you recommend one more to me maybe?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9