Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | EMBVR's Tarot Shop *BEING REVAMPED*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[emoji=cat 3 size=1]
OiXiOOw.png jPdGQf9.gif ChIaNKA.png tDeKDnH.png ~ FR +8!
[emoji=crystal ball size=1]
[emoji=cat 3 size=1]
A touch late but here is my review for this lovely tarot card shop!

Honestly, I'm very shocked with how accurate the reading was despite not divulging the situation I was in with Satharen. Even then, the advice was also very sound and it is something I need to follow as time goes on.

Aside from the tarot card reading, Satharen was very prompt with their card reading (which I was impressed with 'cause I bought the Cross of Truth and boy was that long). They were also very lovely to work with in general, answered the questions I had before getting started and so on. ^^

I totally recommend Satharen's tarot card shop and I know I'll definitely be back in the future. ; w ;
A touch late but here is my review for this lovely tarot card shop!

Honestly, I'm very shocked with how accurate the reading was despite not divulging the situation I was in with Satharen. Even then, the advice was also very sound and it is something I need to follow as time goes on.

Aside from the tarot card reading, Satharen was very prompt with their card reading (which I was impressed with 'cause I bought the Cross of Truth and boy was that long). They were also very lovely to work with in general, answered the questions I had before getting started and so on. ^^

I totally recommend Satharen's tarot card shop and I know I'll definitely be back in the future. ; w ;
[emoji=cat 3 size=1]
[emoji=cat 3 size=1]
[emoji=cat 3 size=1]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9