Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [MOVED TO NEW THREAD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
@nuttysaladtree When you've finished your skink will be perfect. I'll add you to the list :)
@nuttysaladtree When you've finished your skink will be perfect. I'll add you to the list :)
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
Alright credits it is. Who do I send the mats to? @sheofasilence
Alright credits it is. Who do I send the mats to? @sheofasilence
@Pokemon Me please. I'll log them as credit. :)
@Pokemon Me please. I'll log them as credit. :)
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
With the materials, I can brew anything needed, I'm level 19.
With the materials, I can brew anything needed, I'm level 19.
@CelestialOrca

Hey, the new guild is now up and running btw! Sorry for the wait!
@CelestialOrca

Hey, the new guild is now up and running btw! Sorry for the wait!
m6vglJ1.png
@Seleya Noted! Everything til here has been noted. I'm off to work.
@Seleya Noted! Everything til here has been noted. I'm off to work.
I can grab a reinforced beaker

Edit: turns out reinforced beakers are really easy. My first pair will be ready in just over an hour @sheofsilence

But still seconds too late
I can grab a reinforced beaker

Edit: turns out reinforced beakers are really easy. My first pair will be ready in just over an hour @sheofsilence

But still seconds too late
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
@sheofsilence
I have 9/12 fine alchemical reductions doppfor the three gob Scroll order. They have 3 reinforced beakers but no yellow goo and purple sludge, so billing them at LAH. I can get working on the reinforced beakers for the other orders if you send me mats ^^
@sheofsilence
I have 9/12 fine alchemical reductions doppfor the three gob Scroll order. They have 3 reinforced beakers but no yellow goo and purple sludge, so billing them at LAH. I can get working on the reinforced beakers for the other orders if you send me mats ^^
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@MissGoldenPixel
Ah, thank you!
@MissGoldenPixel
Ah, thank you!
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
Can anyone send me two fine alchemical reductions and three green oozes? It's what I need to be able to brew an imbued sulfur
Can anyone send me two fine alchemical reductions and three green oozes? It's what I need to be able to brew an imbued sulfur
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55