Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [MOVED TO NEW THREAD]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55
@redfern
No problem, sorry if I sounded stern or bossy, I didn't mean to ^^;

@sheofsilence
Could you send some mats for the imbued Sulfur? I can also brew some.
@redfern
No problem, sorry if I sounded stern or bossy, I didn't mean to ^^;

@sheofsilence
Could you send some mats for the imbued Sulfur? I can also brew some.
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Sap88

No, no, it hadn't come off that way lol It honestly hadn't clicked to me that I'd have to wait for other mats to be made in order to make the scrolls (I can be slow sometimes OTL)

So, no worries! I appreciated the answer :)
@Sap88

No, no, it hadn't come off that way lol It honestly hadn't clicked to me that I'd have to wait for other mats to be made in order to make the scrolls (I can be slow sometimes OTL)

So, no worries! I appreciated the answer :)
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
@sheofsilence @Sap88 @/9r7g5h
Not sure who to ask... A single thing is missing if I am to brew a scroll from stuff at (my) hand. A paw-ful of treasure.
I'm pretty sure I have enough credit not to need collateral for a mere 185kt :D
@sheofsilence @Sap88 @/9r7g5h
Not sure who to ask... A single thing is missing if I am to brew a scroll from stuff at (my) hand. A paw-ful of treasure.
I'm pretty sure I have enough credit not to need collateral for a mere 185kt :D
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
@sheofsilence
if you still need anything high level brewed, i should be able to start brewing around 21:00FR time!
@sheofsilence
if you still need anything high level brewed, i should be able to start brewing around 21:00FR time!
water_banner.pngice_banner.pngplague_banner.pngice_banner.pngarcane_banner.pngplague_banner.png
@SheofSilence Since I'm doing these one at a time (can't seem to reduce more than one since the new AH dropped) when would you like all the goos?
@SheofSilence Since I'm doing these one at a time (can't seem to reduce more than one since the new AH dropped) when would you like all the goos?
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
@sheofsilence

never got the mats for the brews
@sheofsilence

never got the mats for the brews
uHbHgHr.gif
@Mydragonsfly Great, please send them to Sap88 when you've finished the stack :)

@Sap88 Mats requested:
Snowwall - stuff for a bog scroll
felinekind - stuff for whatever-we're-short-on??
Redfern - stuff for bog scroll
grimgloom - stuff for imbued sulfur
@Mydragonsfly Great, please send them to Sap88 when you've finished the stack :)

@Sap88 Mats requested:
Snowwall - stuff for a bog scroll
felinekind - stuff for whatever-we're-short-on??
Redfern - stuff for bog scroll
grimgloom - stuff for imbued sulfur
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
Because of some issues with inventory stock (stuff isn't matching up) sending out mats may be a bit delayed. If you do not wish to brew during fest week, just send the mats and fee back. The raffle will still begin after MJ week as planned, however.

Currently still need:
7 imbued sulfurs
5 fine alchemical reductions
Because of some issues with inventory stock (stuff isn't matching up) sending out mats may be a bit delayed. If you do not wish to brew during fest week, just send the mats and fee back. The raffle will still begin after MJ week as planned, however.

Currently still need:
7 imbued sulfurs
5 fine alchemical reductions
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
@Sap88
Sorry for the delay (I was out of the country for a very busy long weekend), the imbued sulphur I was brewing is ready, shall I send it to you?
@Sap88
Sorry for the delay (I was out of the country for a very busy long weekend), the imbued sulphur I was brewing is ready, shall I send it to you?
@seleya
Yes please! And no problem :D
@seleya
Yes please! And no problem :D
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55