Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [MOVED TO NEW THREAD]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55
@SheofSilence
Can brew anything, given the inputs. Can give half a dozen Reinforced Beakers (ready-brewed).
@SheofSilence
Can brew anything, given the inputs. Can give half a dozen Reinforced Beakers (ready-brewed).
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
@sheofsilence
I have 12 fine alchemical reductions ready! I'll send the imbued Sulfur people mats shortly!
@sheofsilence
I have 12 fine alchemical reductions ready! I'll send the imbued Sulfur people mats shortly!
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Seleya @LibraryWhale @grimgloom Do you still need mats for those reductions?

@Ingressor You're reading it right. 1 credit = 1 treasure :)

@IsisSummers We need around 15 of the fine reductions.

@Mydragonsfly Whatever works for you. All at once when you're done with the stack will work just fine.

@9r7g5h pssst check discord also sending you mats.

@Snowwall That would be lovely! Thank you!
@Seleya @LibraryWhale @grimgloom Do you still need mats for those reductions?

@Ingressor You're reading it right. 1 credit = 1 treasure :)

@IsisSummers We need around 15 of the fine reductions.

@Mydragonsfly Whatever works for you. All at once when you're done with the stack will work just fine.

@9r7g5h pssst check discord also sending you mats.

@Snowwall That would be lovely! Thank you!
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.pngtDeKDnH.pngfire_rune_50x50.pngwind_rune_50x50.pngice_rune_50x50.png4ObvARi.png
@SheofSilence

I just joined, but if it's cool I can brew imbued sulfur, or really anything given the mats.
@SheofSilence

I just joined, but if it's cool I can brew imbued sulfur, or really anything given the mats.
tumblr_o15k54yZfb1sk2f1lo1_r1_500.png
@SheofSilence

FINE ALCHEMICAL REDUCTION - I have 10 in stock. and can turn them into sulfers if you need, just let me know whats up :)
@SheofSilence

FINE ALCHEMICAL REDUCTION - I have 10 in stock. and can turn them into sulfers if you need, just let me know whats up :)
H01Ejx7.png
@SheofSilence

I did get mats from someone else... in fact, I'm done! Sending over the reductions~
@SheofSilence

I did get mats from someone else... in fact, I'm done! Sending over the reductions~
jzvbXGV.pngsignatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.pngeqUNHue.png
@SheofSilence

Yes, I do, please.
@SheofSilence

Yes, I do, please.
@SheofSilence

Will the mats be sent out when all the orders are claimed, or when each person claims them?

If it's the latter, I still haven't received the mats/treasure to make the Bog scrolls 0: (Just a soft reminder, of course. I'm sure things are hectic right now. And no rush on my end; I just wanted to check :> )

Answered ;v;
@SheofSilence

Will the mats be sent out when all the orders are claimed, or when each person claims them?

If it's the latter, I still haven't received the mats/treasure to make the Bog scrolls 0: (Just a soft reminder, of course. I'm sure things are hectic right now. And no rush on my end; I just wanted to check :> )

Answered ;v;
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
@Redfern
I believe it is as orders are claimed, but as All six need to be done from scratch, we don't quite have the imbued sulfurs yet for the 6 bog scrolls.
@Redfern
I believe it is as orders are claimed, but as All six need to be done from scratch, we don't quite have the imbued sulfurs yet for the 6 bog scrolls.
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Sap88

Ah, I see. I hadn't thought of it that way. Thanks for letting me know :)

EDIT: I could help with brewing Imbued Sulfurs, as well (again, if materials are supplied.)
@Sap88

Ah, I see. I hadn't thought of it that way. Thanks for letting me know :)

EDIT: I could help with brewing Imbued Sulfurs, as well (again, if materials are supplied.)
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 54 55