Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [MOVED TO NEW THREAD]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
ok to anyone who needs mats...this is what I've got [img]http://img14.deviantart.net/635e/i/2017/081/6/0/5109274775912448_by_kaykitty1405-db37kcs.png[/img]
ok to anyone who needs mats...this is what I've got
5109274775912448_by_kaykitty1405-db37kcs.png
webp_net_gifmaker_by_kaykitty1405-dbgl2j1.gif
@Ingressor Yellow goo and Purple sludge in particular I believe. You're welcome to send in any mats for credits if you like.
@Ingressor Yellow goo and Purple sludge in particular I believe. You're welcome to send in any mats for credits if you like.
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
.:ONLINE:.|+2hrs FR
rvxbpu.png
icon_gems.png 315 of 2.8KG icon_gems.png
WCcA1ec.png
@musicfan4 still unclear how that earns me credits, who do I send mats to, and I'm not on the Brewer's Guild Spreadsheet yet...
@musicfan4 still unclear how that earns me credits, who do I send mats to, and I'm not on the Brewer's Guild Spreadsheet yet...
@ingressor
I don't think you've signed up for the guild yet. Have you read the first 5 posts? If you still don't understand, I'll explain it to you :D
@ingressor
I don't think you've signed up for the guild yet. Have you read the first 5 posts? If you still don't understand, I'll explain it to you :D
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Ingressor Appologies! I didn't realize that, I should have known better. If you don't mind this is our little orientation poll: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdMGIzED3TLn1kpuTfzBEnlHW5-wn0tfCHfFKdl-RCOHoUbIQ/viewform?c=0&w=1 Its just so i can get your ping preferences and move you into the spreadsheet easier.

The prices tab on the spreadsheet indicates what items are worth if you'd like to earn credits for sending in supplies we need. Its essentially just a way to trade low-level items as a way to earn more complex items like bogsneak scrolls or familiars.
@Ingressor Appologies! I didn't realize that, I should have known better. If you don't mind this is our little orientation poll: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdMGIzED3TLn1kpuTfzBEnlHW5-wn0tfCHfFKdl-RCOHoUbIQ/viewform?c=0&w=1 Its just so i can get your ping preferences and move you into the spreadsheet easier.

The prices tab on the spreadsheet indicates what items are worth if you'd like to earn credits for sending in supplies we need. Its essentially just a way to trade low-level items as a way to earn more complex items like bogsneak scrolls or familiars.
tGryVwd.png
30thoy9.png
.:ONLINE:.|+2hrs FR
rvxbpu.png
icon_gems.png 315 of 2.8KG icon_gems.png
WCcA1ec.png
@musicfan4 @Sap88 Oh, sorry, I got pinged for this post so thought I was already signed up :/ I'll go do the poll real quick

EDIT: Submitted! And so If I sell a Yellow Goo I get 3627 credits? (Just making sure I'm reading it right)
@musicfan4 @Sap88 Oh, sorry, I got pinged for this post so thought I was already signed up :/ I'll go do the poll real quick

EDIT: Submitted! And so If I sell a Yellow Goo I get 3627 credits? (Just making sure I'm reading it right)
@musicfan4

i can pump out a bunch of imbued sulfer if y'all need it still!
@musicfan4

i can pump out a bunch of imbued sulfer if y'all need it still!
uHbHgHr.gif
@SheofSilence I can do the fine alchemical reductions. How many did you need?
@SheofSilence I can do the fine alchemical reductions. How many did you need?
Isis_Summers.png
@SheofSilence how would you like these yellow frilled eels reduced, one at a time, five, the whole stack?
@SheofSilence how would you like these yellow frilled eels reduced, one at a time, five, the whole stack?
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
@SheofSilence

I volunteer as tribute for the FINE ALCHEMICAL REDUCTION!
@SheofSilence

I volunteer as tribute for the FINE ALCHEMICAL REDUCTION!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55