Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Temporarily Closed For Service
1 2 ... 528 529 530 531 532 ... 534 535
@cheshirecatuk1

I'm happy with any venue that is not the mire tbh.

Let me know if you want me to name specific ones tho.
@cheshirecatuk1

I'm happy with any venue that is not the mire tbh.

Let me know if you want me to name specific ones tho.
unknown.png
@Kedreeva Oh i'm sorry, I forgot to add that. I need 2 more slots for the moment please.
@Kedreeva Oh i'm sorry, I forgot to add that. I need 2 more slots for the moment please.
@Tavvi hey there :D I assume you picked the normal leveling 1-25 service?
if so then i can take one of your dragon :D
@Tavvi hey there :D I assume you picked the normal leveling 1-25 service?
if so then i can take one of your dragon :D
01.gif
04.gif
54.gif.....This user actives from 22:00 to 8:00 server time.....54.gif
02.gif
@Tavi
I can level a dragon send them over when you're able to ^^

@CheshireCatUk1
@Tavi
I can level a dragon send them over when you're able to ^^

@CheshireCatUk1
ew9u8Xp.png
@Tavvi

Hi there, Could you please provide the Details of your Leveling order so I can add it to our sheets.
(Dragons current level, Requested Level, providing Ambush/Allowing assign stats? and if its Standard, Expedite or Reduced price leveling your require)
:) Thank you
@Tavvi

Hi there, Could you please provide the Details of your Leveling order so I can add it to our sheets.
(Dragons current level, Requested Level, providing Ambush/Allowing assign stats? and if its Standard, Expedite or Reduced price leveling your require)
:) Thank you
nm3rOUz.png
@CheshireCatUk1 2 dragons. Current lvl is 1, requesting training to 25 with standard lvling. Assigning stats is fine (prefer 129 glass cannon setup). I will provide eliminate and ambush for each dragon. (Sorry for any confusion, my brain is not all here today).

@Juvelatte Yes standard please.

@blackcat886 I'm going to assume you mean me (there is another user with a name very similar to mine whom you likely pinged. I have 2 v's in my name.

I can send out both dragons in just a few mins thank you both! Just gotta get them ready for crossroads.
@CheshireCatUk1 2 dragons. Current lvl is 1, requesting training to 25 with standard lvling. Assigning stats is fine (prefer 129 glass cannon setup). I will provide eliminate and ambush for each dragon. (Sorry for any confusion, my brain is not all here today).

@Juvelatte Yes standard please.

@blackcat886 I'm going to assume you mean me (there is another user with a name very similar to mine whom you likely pinged. I have 2 v's in my name.

I can send out both dragons in just a few mins thank you both! Just gotta get them ready for crossroads.
@ShaymeeRepose @Raccoongirl

Hi there! Due to the announcement of a hard date for the new coli launch, we are recalling rental dragons in preparation for the new coliseum and possibility of new builds being necessary. You currently have dragons rented from us, which will need to be returned before rollover on Saturday 1/27/18. Thank you!
@ShaymeeRepose @Raccoongirl

Hi there! Due to the announcement of a hard date for the new coli launch, we are recalling rental dragons in preparation for the new coliseum and possibility of new builds being necessary. You currently have dragons rented from us, which will need to be returned before rollover on Saturday 1/27/18. Thank you!
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Tavvi @CheshireCatUk1

Your order has been completed, i'm sending the CR now.
@Tavvi @CheshireCatUk1

Your order has been completed, i'm sending the CR now.
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
@kedreeva
I was actually planning to return the one I was renting later today or tomorrow~
@kedreeva
I was actually planning to return the one I was renting later today or tomorrow~
[url] https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2791558[/url] WIP
Please visit my Hatchery?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2264877
Please check out my quests?
Could I grab an hour in the arena and an hour in the blooming grove please?

@redbirdmarie @nonbinarytentoo @CheshireCatUk1 @Joan @Meowruff @Cethosia @Virulence @ShadowedWolf @Sash @AimzVador @Kavryn @Starstream @joruney @Randomsevens3 @FallingSummer @Noxclerati @Zith
Could I grab an hour in the arena and an hour in the blooming grove please?

@redbirdmarie @nonbinarytentoo @CheshireCatUk1 @Joan @Meowruff @Cethosia @Virulence @ShadowedWolf @Sash @AimzVador @Kavryn @Starstream @joruney @Randomsevens3 @FallingSummer @Noxclerati @Zith
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
1 2 ... 528 529 530 531 532 ... 534 535