Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Temporarily Closed For Service
1 2 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 535
@redbirdmarie @nonbinarytentoo @CheshireCatUk1 @Joan @Meowruff @Cethosia @ShadowedWolf @Sash @AimzVador @Kavryn @Starstream @joruney @Randomsevens3 @FallingSummer @Noxclerati @Zith

I'd like two hours of full fest in volcanic vents please! Can pay in either treasure or gems, just let me know!
@redbirdmarie @nonbinarytentoo @CheshireCatUk1 @Joan @Meowruff @Cethosia @ShadowedWolf @Sash @AimzVador @Kavryn @Starstream @joruney @Randomsevens3 @FallingSummer @Noxclerati @Zith

I'd like two hours of full fest in volcanic vents please! Can pay in either treasure or gems, just let me know!
@kedreeva

hey! just wondering why ive not been added to the permanent grinding slot?

@kedreeva

hey! just wondering why ive not been added to the permanent grinding slot?

unknown.png
@Avessa I have finished your order. A CR will be sent shortly.

@CheshireCatUk1
@Avessa I have finished your order. A CR will be sent shortly.

@CheshireCatUk1
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@WillowDawn I will be taking 1 hour of your VV order. I will be doing it tomorrow.

@CheshireCatUk1
@WillowDawn I will be taking 1 hour of your VV order. I will be doing it tomorrow.

@CheshireCatUk1
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@Willowdawn

Hello! I'll be doing your other hour in the VV! :D
@Willowdawn

Hello! I'll be doing your other hour in the VV! :D
@Hidd3nstare I hadn't updated the front page but you have been on our spreadsheet. However, as it says in our first post, we are in the process of closing down as I will not have time to run the thread for an extended period of time soon.
@Hidd3nstare I hadn't updated the front page but you have been on our spreadsheet. However, as it says in our first post, we are in the process of closing down as I will not have time to run the thread for an extended period of time soon.
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Willowdawn

Hello! I've finished with your hour! I'm about to send a CR! ^ ^
@Willowdawn

Hello! I've finished with your hour! I'm about to send a CR! ^ ^
@nonbinarytentoo @CheshireCatUk1 @FallingStar275 @joan @B00KW0RM @Meowruff @caedis @willowdawn @shadowedwolf @Hideki @Sash @AimzVador @Kavryn @FaithSoulpyre @pyr0 @blackcat886 @literatim @nerdygamer @Snivy88 @Shadowflamel @EmeraldHalftail

I have 2 dragons that need fodder leveling to level 10.
@nonbinarytentoo @CheshireCatUk1 @FallingStar275 @joan @B00KW0RM @Meowruff @caedis @willowdawn @shadowedwolf @Hideki @Sash @AimzVador @Kavryn @FaithSoulpyre @pyr0 @blackcat886 @literatim @nerdygamer @Snivy88 @Shadowflamel @EmeraldHalftail

I have 2 dragons that need fodder leveling to level 10.
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@starstream i can take them
@starstream i can take them
@Kedreeva ping me when you are open again please
@Kedreeva ping me when you are open again please
1qSQ4Z1.gif1YSPZnA.png
1 2 ... 529 530 531 532 533 534 535