Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s/o] UMAs & customs
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19
@milkchai

I understand! unfortunately I do not have enough treasure for the UMA, but good luck on selling! :D
@milkchai

I understand! unfortunately I do not have enough treasure for the UMA, but good luck on selling! :D
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@milkchai [i]I've made a big mistake in previewing this.. [/i] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin?did=67427688&itemid=38901&auth=ff15c06b586845936d469460683d22d35da5292b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] How much would you like for sasui? Are there any items/UMAs you're interested in?
@milkchai

I've made a big mistake in previewing this..

skin?did=67427688&itemid=38901&auth=ff15c06b586845936d469460683d22d35da5292b&dummyext=prev.png

How much would you like for sasui? Are there any items/UMAs you're interested in?
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
@milkchai Hello! I should probably not be browsing skin shops due to my crippling debt /lh but Unearthed Relic looks so pretty <3 if it’s not rude to ask, how low are you willing to haggle the price down?
@milkchai Hello! I should probably not be browsing skin shops due to my crippling debt /lh but Unearthed Relic looks so pretty <3 if it’s not rude to ask, how low are you willing to haggle the price down?
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
@milkchai ah, I understand! I should be able to afford it, so I’ll just go snag it off the AH :3
@milkchai ah, I understand! I should be able to afford it, so I’ll just go snag it off the AH :3
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
@milkchai

Would you consider trading your for my
@milkchai

Would you consider trading your for my
7RSuTOf.pngRCP4nqa.pngpZJYyk4.pngtqGkHih.pngWn6vGC1.pngcutkr0S.pngeuYhwVK.png
Any thoughts on where you might price mhyr at? I've been out of the UMA-buying market for a long time and don't want to accidentally lowball you. :0

Edit: !
Any thoughts on where you might price mhyr at? I've been out of the UMA-buying market for a long time and don't want to accidentally lowball you. :0

Edit: !
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@milkchai

Would you be willing to trade or take art/gen1s for Aroma and We're Still Here?
@milkchai

Would you be willing to trade or take art/gen1s for Aroma and We're Still Here?
Artshop!
qweqweeeew.png
@milkchai

I sent you a friend request on discord to talk more
@milkchai

I sent you a friend request on discord to talk more
Artshop!
qweqweeeew.png
do you have a price in mind for blood-drunk ?
do you have a price in mind for blood-drunk ?
iPGPQmt.gif xx agheful
fr +2
saga hwæt ic hatte
what are you looking for lustrous sheen - m imp, kukushka, and prayer forgotten?
what are you looking for lustrous sheen - m imp, kukushka, and prayer forgotten?
03_03.jpg
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19