Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s/o] UMAs & customs
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@milkchai

i'd love to offer something in exchange for temptation. i have 2kg, but im not sure what at all your looking for since i dont know if its a limited print accent or anything. i also have a small collection of custom skins if youre looking for something- i could check if i have a copy.
@milkchai

i'd love to offer something in exchange for temptation. i have 2kg, but im not sure what at all your looking for since i dont know if its a limited print accent or anything. i also have a small collection of custom skins if youre looking for something- i could check if i have a copy.
serpents1b.png
@milkchai Ah, that explains it! all my favorites i've been keeping an eye out for are special limited prints it seems [emoji=guardian winking size=1]
@milkchai

Ah, that explains it! all my favorites i've been keeping an eye out for are special limited prints it seems

serpents1b.png
how much for the weeds, the unloved?
how much for the weeds, the unloved?
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
aw, thank you anyways
aw, thank you anyways
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
@milkchai

Would you accept an offer of 8kg for Temptation?
@milkchai

Would you accept an offer of 8kg for Temptation?
kdmY4eX.png
» FR +1
» She / Her
» Wishlist
» Leveling Shop
@milkchai

Understandable. c: Is 11kg a more appropriate offer?
@milkchai

Understandable. c: Is 11kg a more appropriate offer?
kdmY4eX.png
» FR +1
» She / Her
» Wishlist
» Leveling Shop
@milkchai

Thank you for letting me know!

Some other skins I was selling sold yesterday, so I could increase my offer to 14k if you'd like!

(I would also like to apologize for my earlier offer of 8k - I'm still really new to buying customs so I wasn't sure what the appropriate pricing would be at the time D: )
@milkchai

Thank you for letting me know!

Some other skins I was selling sold yesterday, so I could increase my offer to 14k if you'd like!

(I would also like to apologize for my earlier offer of 8k - I'm still really new to buying customs so I wasn't sure what the appropriate pricing would be at the time D: )
kdmY4eX.png
» FR +1
» She / Her
» Wishlist
» Leveling Shop
Can I get alchemictacle please for gems?
Can I get alchemictacle please for gems?
Ah, sorry. Bought it
Ah, sorry. Bought it
Thank you for selling ornj! I didn't even know it existed and it re-ignited my love for my dear Alia! <3 It's like the accent was made for her, it's so pretty! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33748877][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/337489/33748877_350.png[/img][/url]
Thank you for selling ornj!
I didn't even know it existed and it re-ignited my love for my dear Alia! <3
It's like the accent was made for her, it's so pretty!
33748877_350.png
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19