Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s/o] UMAs & customs
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
awesome! would you please send the pa for that one to SingingDragon for 850g? thank u sm!!
awesome! would you please send the pa for that one to SingingDragon for 850g? thank u sm!!
tumblr_mc5v00VnBg1roozkr.gif tumblr_inline_pbrz5766wV1t78dpp_75sq.gif eden tumblr_inline_p7u4sypcex1t78dpp_75sq.gif fr+8 tumblr_inline_pbrz5766wV1t78dpp_75sq.gif tumblr_mc5v00VnBg1roozkr.gif
tumblr_mexm9e30Tg1r52dl9.gif
I am interested in Skin: a chance!
I am interested in Skin: a chance!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif Shanty or Gremlin | FR +2
he/they
Archaeology & History
Germanic Norse pagan | memes
lots of interests: ask!

__
__
__
__
__
> Wishlist
> Lore...
>
>
>
__
__
__
__
__
>
>
>
>
> future stuff?
shale.png
aw darn. it was not me haha on me for being slow [emoji=imperial laughing size=1] thank you for letting me know!
aw darn. it was not me haha on me for being slow thank you for letting me know!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif Shanty or Gremlin | FR +2
he/they
Archaeology & History
Germanic Norse pagan | memes
lots of interests: ask!

__
__
__
__
__
> Wishlist
> Lore...
>
>
>
__
__
__
__
__
>
>
>
>
> future stuff?
shale.png
@milkchai

May I get Son of Time? (800g)
@milkchai

May I get Son of Time? (800g)
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@milkchai

Thank you so much!
@milkchai

Thank you so much!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@milkchai, Would you be willing to sell Accent: les jardins de minuit for 750 plus a haunted flame candle and five daisy flower crowns?
@milkchai, Would you be willing to sell Accent: les jardins de minuit for 750 plus a haunted flame candle and five daisy flower crowns?
iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
Sold!
Sold!
iiILKcw.pngqVNKYL.png5Wkeu3.png9p2qXc.pngXuFFIv.pngjUloPd.pngTSGQPX.pngtEhwh9.pngYjh2Da.pngvOkZuh.pnghSqgxl.pngXmA3A3.gif
Hi! I'm really interested in this skin here, are there any skins in particular that you're after for trade? Or a general aesthetic/breed of skin your looking for trade?

EDIT: I have these currently for sale, and am also kiiinda considering offering my copy of my 2print since I saw that on your WL! ;w;
Hi! I'm really interested in this skin here, are there any skins in particular that you're after for trade? Or a general aesthetic/breed of skin your looking for trade?

EDIT: I have these currently for sale, and am also kiiinda considering offering my copy of my 2print since I saw that on your WL! ;w;
WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales
wishlist
@milkchai
Sure thing! I'll probably pop back in a few days, I have a few other 2 prints I might offer up, just gotta think on it! ;w;
@milkchai
Sure thing! I'll probably pop back in a few days, I have a few other 2 prints I might offer up, just gotta think on it! ;w;
WNI1zBD.png 000 Links.

art shop
uma sales
wishlist
Hey there, I’m interested in !

I don’t have much to offer for trading, but I’m willing to offer 10kG Gems pure for it!

Incidentally, would you be interested in luminous halos? I value them for 1.5kG (lower than AH currently) and would like to offer you 2 LH + 6500G.

Thank you for reading!
Hey there, I’m interested in !

I don’t have much to offer for trading, but I’m willing to offer 10kG Gems pure for it!

Incidentally, would you be interested in luminous halos? I value them for 1.5kG (lower than AH currently) and would like to offer you 2 LH + 6500G.

Thank you for reading!
about
skins
artshop
skin coverage w/o Photoshop
rb-something-pixel-lol-png.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19