Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coding help
So i dont know the first thing about coding, but i wanted to edit the bio of a dragon with like, a picture of her in the future on the left, then low/right under it another pic, but left to that pic a bit of text. But the text wont go next to it, it keeps going abkve it, so how do i make it go next to it on the left side? This is how it looks now: [center]First first gen fandragon!![/center] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=124&bodygene=19&breed=4&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=100&tertgene=18&winggene=12&wings=104&auth=d5239e0c62491aabbabdcd319f3d45e7d7b24637&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [left]My very first fan dragon! Euryali. Why? It’s a pretty unknown game, called Gems of War and i LOVE how this card looks. Not my favorite to use in battle, but certainly beautiful to look at.[/left][right][img]http://gowdb.com/assets/cards/Troop_K05_12.jpg[/img][/right]
So i dont know the first thing about coding, but i wanted to edit the bio of a dragon with like, a picture of her in the future on the left, then low/right under it another pic, but left to that pic a bit of text. But the text wont go next to it, it keeps going abkve it, so how do i make it go next to it on the left side?

This is how it looks now:
First first gen fandragon!!
dragon?age=1&body=124&bodygene=19&breed=4&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=100&tertgene=18&winggene=12&wings=104&auth=d5239e0c62491aabbabdcd319f3d45e7d7b24637&dummyext=prev.png
My very first fan dragon! Euryali. Why? It’s a pretty unknown game, called Gems of War and i LOVE how this card looks. Not my favorite to use in battle, but certainly beautiful to look at.
Troop_K05_12.jpg
@StormJunes you need to use columns [code][columns] Text or image you want to show up on the left[nextcol] Image to show up on the right[/columns][/code]
@StormJunes

you need to use columns
Code:
[columns] Text or image you want to show up on the left[nextcol] Image to show up on the right[/columns]
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Anourou is that a standard FR thing? Like is that one of the images next to (in this case) quick reply? (Next to the B,I,U etc)
@Anourou is that a standard FR thing? Like is that one of the images next to (in this case) quick reply? (Next to the B,I,U etc)
@StormJunes

nope, you need to type in that code yourself.
@StormJunes

nope, you need to type in that code yourself.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Anourou ahh okay. And is there like, a “slot” to end the columns? Just like you have with the “[/“ at the the end for example by [left*] [/left*]
Ah nevermind,it works like this. Feel free to respon though,but also dont bother if you dont wanna x3 thank you for all your help!
@Anourou ahh okay. And is there like, a “slot” to end the columns? Just like you have with the “[/“ at the the end for example by [left*] [/left*]
Ah nevermind,it works like this. Feel free to respon though,but also dont bother if you dont wanna x3 thank you for all your help!