Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Ask my dragons anything!
1 2 3 4
So, i think i did this in the past, but i lost the forum so .. i decided to start a new one!

Basically, just what the title says: Ask ANY dragon is my lair ANYTHING :D

Please avoid my Hibernal Den, these are dergs that are uncertain of staying c:
I do have a New/Sales tab, any dragon that’s in there that is NOT gen one, will be exalted.

And a final note: ALL my dragons are gen 1, so many (really,many) are not finished yet! Some have a preciew what they’ll look like in their bio, and some dragons like to give small things as well, depending on their answers.. c:

Add: note that I’m dyslexic and English isn’t my native language, so don’t be surprised to see mistakes XD
So, i think i did this in the past, but i lost the forum so .. i decided to start a new one!

Basically, just what the title says: Ask ANY dragon is my lair ANYTHING :D

Please avoid my Hibernal Den, these are dergs that are uncertain of staying c:
I do have a New/Sales tab, any dragon that’s in there that is NOT gen one, will be exalted.

And a final note: ALL my dragons are gen 1, so many (really,many) are not finished yet! Some have a preciew what they’ll look like in their bio, and some dragons like to give small things as well, depending on their answers.. c:

Add: note that I’m dyslexic and English isn’t my native language, so don’t be surprised to see mistakes XD
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
400+ stacks of 4point food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
Hmm.. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15529760][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/155298/15529760_350.png[/img][/url] Yo, Markus! What's it like protecting the royals? What do your duties entail as a guard?
Hmm..
15529760_350.png

Yo, Markus! What's it like protecting the royals? What do your duties entail as a guard?
MUYNhfy.png
mtHAEL4.png
kCHWEjf.png
YMPbu9R.png
nXKI4pB.png
@parmseon [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15529760][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/155298/15529760_350.png[/img][/url] Markus comes flying over to you, landing calmly in front of you. “[b]Hello stranger.[/b]” He said, and cocked his head at your question. "[b]It’s fun to protect the royals. Everyone has their own tasks, mine may be unsurprising, but i make sure all the electricity is going smoothly. We use a lot of electricity here and my job is to keep everything going safely and smoothy. You can almost call me an electrician, but think more of a tough electrician. I make sure the gates have enough volts to zap strange dragons or animals, and i usually roam the sky to see everything from above. That way i can also generate electricity myself, and let lightning go anywhere i want it to go. Pretty long story, sorry about that.[/b]” He said, and smiled lightly. “[b]That’s just my job though, Lunaris is my buddy, but she’s more of a guard on the grounds, while i’m more in the sky. I don’t speak to the other four often, so i’m not entirely sure what they do. They might have time to explain it to you, though. [/b]” He said, and glanced away for a bit. “[b]Oh, before you leave, we found a creature that we can’t home currently. Would you mind taking it with you? It’s actually very friendly despite how it looks.[/b]” He said, before flying off, leaving you behind with a new friend! [item=Southmarsh Podid] [/center]
@parmseon
15529760_350.png
Markus comes flying over to you, landing calmly in front of you.
Hello stranger.” He said, and cocked his head at your question.
"It’s fun to protect the royals. Everyone has their own tasks, mine may be unsurprising, but i make sure all the electricity is going smoothly. We use a lot of electricity here and my job is to keep everything going safely and smoothy. You can almost call me an electrician, but think more of a tough electrician. I make sure the gates have enough volts to zap strange dragons or animals, and i usually roam the sky to see everything from above. That way i can also generate electricity myself, and let lightning go anywhere i want it to go. Pretty long story, sorry about that.” He said, and smiled lightly. “That’s just my job though, Lunaris is my buddy, but she’s more of a guard on the grounds, while i’m more in the sky. I don’t speak to the other four often, so i’m not entirely sure what they do. They might have time to explain it to you, though. ” He said, and glanced away for a bit. “Oh, before you leave, we found a creature that we can’t home currently. Would you mind taking it with you? It’s actually very friendly despite how it looks.” He said, before flying off, leaving you behind with a new friend! Southmarsh Podid

PWYW Grab Bags!

i got a question for nightwing [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29997870][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/299979/29997870_350.png[/img][/url] you look very sage or fortuneteller like, got any special powers of the sort?
i got a question for nightwing
29997870_350.png
you look very sage or fortuneteller like, got any special powers of the sort?
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Reminder to drink some water!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
@genocidejelly [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29997870][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/299979/29997870_350.png[/img][/url] “[b]Good guess, and you’re kind of right.[/b]” An old, grumbly voice said. “[b]I can see the future. It’s not always correct, and i can not always control it, but it is something i can do that not many other dragons here can. I don’t need a crystal ball like other dragons, i just need to touch a dragon and i can see their future in flashes. If it’s the first time i meet a dragon, i sometimes get to see flashes of their past too, as if i’m getting to know them without asking questions.[/b]” He said, sounding calm, but something in his voice is.. rough. unnerving. “[b]I’m seen as one of the guards because of this ability, but i often rest inside of the kingdom, instead of outside like the rest of the guards.[/b]” He explained,even though.. you didn’t ask. Oh well. “[b]Your future, little one.. seems.. everything but normal. I see a lot of traveling , and many, many stars. Quite beautiful, really. Usually people have a quite bland future, you know. Work, sleep, eat.. But yours? Dark,yet colorful. beautiful shining stars.. ha, maybe this will explain it a bit. [/b]” He says and offers you a [item=crystallized satchel] [/center]
@genocidejelly
29997870_350.png
Good guess, and you’re kind of right.” An old, grumbly voice said.
I can see the future. It’s not always correct, and i can not always control it, but it is something i can do that not many other dragons here can. I don’t need a crystal ball like other dragons, i just need to touch a dragon and i can see their future in flashes. If it’s the first time i meet a dragon, i sometimes get to see flashes of their past too, as if i’m getting to know them without asking questions.” He said, sounding calm, but something in his voice is.. rough. unnerving. “I’m seen as one of the guards because of this ability, but i often rest inside of the kingdom, instead of outside like the rest of the guards.” He explained,even though.. you didn’t ask. Oh well. “Your future, little one.. seems.. everything but normal. I see a lot of traveling , and many, many stars. Quite beautiful, really. Usually people have a quite bland future, you know. Work, sleep, eat.. But yours? Dark,yet colorful. beautiful shining stars.. ha, maybe this will explain it a bit. ” He says and offers you a Crystallized Satchel

PWYW Grab Bags!

[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15790412][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/157905/15790412_350.png[/img][/url][/center] hello Selenite, you seem like a kind soul. i'm currently in a lot of emotional pain and i'm not sure what i can do. if i may ask, do you have any words or advice for dragons who have had their heart shattered more than once?
15790412_350.png

hello Selenite, you seem like a kind soul. i'm currently in a lot of emotional pain and i'm not sure what i can do. if i may ask, do you have any words or advice for dragons who have had their heart shattered more than once?
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
@Storia [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15790412][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/157905/15790412_350.png[/img][/url] “[b]Ah, i’m very sorry to hear that. I’m not sure if i’m either the perfect dragon or the worst one to ask that though. I’ve lost multiple loved ones. some by death, others just out of the blue.. It’s hard, but healing takes time, and it’s okay to mourn in your own way, no matter for what. What personally helps me, is being outside. I love to foy over the seas. This may surprise you, but i’ve been a pirate for a while before i became a royal guard. After i lost the most important dragons around me, i became a pirate. I didn’t have anyone to live for. I didn’t care. Please do not do this though. I would not recommend. It will do you more harm than good. I realized this, and i’m struggling to trust anyone now. Which may be why i’m perfect for this job, i guess? I do not ever let anyone though the gates that i don’t know. It’s hard to trust after people, animals, or dragons have betrayed you. It’s hard to love if you lost so much. But see this little parrot? Yes, yes.. i know, it’s silly, but.. i love him. He’s my best friend for now. Although there’s this one dragon i’ve seen a few times that i actually start to like.. a lot. And even though it has taken me a long while.. i know it’s okay to love. To try. To trust. You just have to keep trying. But don’t rush your grief either, take your time to process.[/b]” Selenite tells you, looking at you. “[b]What i’m trying to say is.. Take your time to grief, to mourn.. to think. It’s okay. But eventually you have to be brave and try trusting and loving again. But in the meantime? Do something that takes your mind of. Go flying around in nature, in the sea, in the sky, or for you humans.. go watch tv, go try that new series, join a new discord group, try a new online game, anything! What about a new hobby? It doesn’t have to be hard, or expensive. Try drawing, go on a hike, even if it’s for just a few minutes being outside. Write a book, bring characters to life. Ah, i can continue for days.. but i won’t hold you up any longer.[/b]” She said, ending it with a light smiled as she looks at you. “[b]Why don’t you bring this guy along with you? He’s basically a source of light, how we call it. He brings peace, calmness. We have a whole hoard of them, and give them away to those who need some light in their life. I’d like to give this guy to you.[/b]” Selenite finally says, leading a [item=Brilliant Psywurm] to you, who would be happy to accompany you on your journey! [/center]
@Storia
15790412_350.png
Ah, i’m very sorry to hear that. I’m not sure if i’m either the perfect dragon or the worst one to ask that though. I’ve lost multiple loved ones. some by death, others just out of the blue.. It’s hard, but healing takes time, and it’s okay to mourn in your own way, no matter for what. What personally helps me, is being outside. I love to foy over the seas. This may surprise you, but i’ve been a pirate for a while before i became a royal guard. After i lost the most important dragons around me, i became a pirate. I didn’t have anyone to live for. I didn’t care. Please do not do this though. I would not recommend. It will do you more harm than good. I realized this, and i’m struggling to trust anyone now. Which may be why i’m perfect for this job, i guess? I do not ever let anyone though the gates that i don’t know. It’s hard to trust after people, animals, or dragons have betrayed you. It’s hard to love if you lost so much. But see this little parrot? Yes, yes.. i know, it’s silly, but.. i love him. He’s my best friend for now. Although there’s this one dragon i’ve seen a few times that i actually start to like.. a lot. And even though it has taken me a long while.. i know it’s okay to love. To try. To trust. You just have to keep trying. But don’t rush your grief either, take your time to process.” Selenite tells you, looking at you. “What i’m trying to say is.. Take your time to grief, to mourn.. to think. It’s okay. But eventually you have to be brave and try trusting and loving again. But in the meantime? Do something that takes your mind of. Go flying around in nature, in the sea, in the sky, or for you humans.. go watch tv, go try that new series, join a new discord group, try a new online game, anything! What about a new hobby? It doesn’t have to be hard, or expensive. Try drawing, go on a hike, even if it’s for just a few minutes being outside. Write a book, bring characters to life. Ah, i can continue for days.. but i won’t hold you up any longer.” She said, ending it with a light smiled as she looks at you. “Why don’t you bring this guy along with you? He’s basically a source of light, how we call it. He brings peace, calmness. We have a whole hoard of them, and give them away to those who need some light in their life. I’d like to give this guy to you.” Selenite finally says, leading a Brilliant Psywurm to you, who would be happy to accompany you on your journey!

PWYW Grab Bags!

[center][emoji=butterfly size=1][/center]

PWYW Grab Bags!

[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82514004][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/825141/82514004_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Pihr Asks:[/b] Oh dear. I seem to have gotten terribly lost again. Where could I possibly be this time? Rats. Which way was up again? I'm going to have to ask for help again aren't I? [i]Pihr approaches one of your dragons at random. He guesses they're a guard or some sort.[/i] Excuse me kind sir and/or madam. My name is Pihr and I was on my way to the Astrolodome, but I fear I am terribly lost. Could you kindly tell me which way it is? I'm sure I was on the right path up until a moment ago...
82514004_350.png

Pihr Asks: Oh dear. I seem to have gotten terribly lost again. Where could I possibly be this time? Rats. Which way was up again? I'm going to have to ask for help again aren't I?

Pihr approaches one of your dragons at random. He guesses they're a guard or some sort.

Excuse me kind sir and/or madam. My name is Pihr and I was on my way to the Astrolodome, but I fear I am terribly lost. Could you kindly tell me which way it is? I'm sure I was on the right path up until a moment ago...
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
@yoshimario40 [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30878748][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/308788/30878748_350.png[/img][/url] A quite small dragon comes flying towards Pihr, looking at him curiously. “[b]Oh dear you’re quite far away. You’re basically in the opposite direction! We are quite South, You have to go more to the North-West! You’ve got quite a long journey ahead, traveler. Here, take this for your travels! Take care of yourself![/b]” She says, and gives Pihr some delicious [item=Heartred Croaker Leg] for on his travels! [/center]
@yoshimario40
30878748_350.png

A quite small dragon comes flying towards Pihr, looking at him curiously. “Oh dear you’re quite far away. You’re basically in the opposite direction! We are quite South, You have to go more to the North-West! You’ve got quite a long journey ahead, traveler. Here, take this for your travels! Take care of yourself!” She says, and gives Pihr some delicious Heartred Croaker Leg for on his travels!

PWYW Grab Bags!

1 2 3 4