Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 99 100
Is it possible to delete your account yet or to ask an admin to like perma-ban it? I've got a friend who no longer wants to be associated with the community at all
Is it possible to delete your account yet or to ask an admin to like perma-ban it? I've got a friend who no longer wants to be associated with the community at all
@BakuraCreampuff no, there's no way to delete an account and staff don't close accounts by request. best they can do is change their login info to something unintelligible so that it can't be accessed, but keep in mind that if they go that route, they won't be able to make another account in the future as per the ToU.
@BakuraCreampuff no, there's no way to delete an account and staff don't close accounts by request. best they can do is change their login info to something unintelligible so that it can't be accessed, but keep in mind that if they go that route, they won't be able to make another account in the future as per the ToU.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@BakuraCreampuff @After

According to the updated Privacy Policy your friend can contact FR and have their account closed. From m what I can tell they need to write to the Privacy inbox from the email address associated with their FR account to make the request and probably do some confirmation that they are the account holder.
@BakuraCreampuff @After

According to the updated Privacy Policy your friend can contact FR and have their account closed. From m what I can tell they need to write to the Privacy inbox from the email address associated with their FR account to make the request and probably do some confirmation that they are the account holder.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind oh gosh, i completely forgot to check that update! thanks for the heads up! ^^;
@Nightwind oh gosh, i completely forgot to check that update! thanks for the heads up! ^^;
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Just want to ask. I been gone for about a few years and now I to try and restart my hatchery thread. Can I continue to post in the old original thread or do I have to make a new one. Due to being too old.
Just want to ask. I been gone for about a few years and now I to try and restart my hatchery thread. Can I continue to post in the old original thread or do I have to make a new one. Due to being too old.
Screenshot-2023-10-27-215640.png 53.png Leviathan Hunters
53.png Emotional Support Dragons
53.png Chichi's Leveling Service
@MoonlitFox personally i would recommend creating a new thread anyway so that you can be sure everything's up to date and passersby won't think that it was necro'd or anything, but you're totally allowed to bring up the original thread if you're using it again. c:
@MoonlitFox personally i would recommend creating a new thread anyway so that you can be sure everything's up to date and passersby won't think that it was necro'd or anything, but you're totally allowed to bring up the original thread if you're using it again. c:
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
@After
Thank you. Just making sure I don't break no rules.
@After
Thank you. Just making sure I don't break no rules.
Screenshot-2023-10-27-215640.png 53.png Leviathan Hunters
53.png Emotional Support Dragons
53.png Chichi's Leveling Service
@Praeses I know you have not edited this thread in a long time, but don't you think you should update the bit about registration so that it says that its now open anytime?
@Praeses I know you have not edited this thread in a long time, but don't you think you should update the bit about registration so that it says that its now open anytime?
qEk3KWu.pngtumblr_inline_oqo9olC1Ns1rv0lxs_75sq.giftumblr_inline_oqo9qyXDkH1rv0lxs_75sq.giftumblr_inline_oqo9r2SpYX1rv0lxs_250.gif she/her | +2 fr time

I am basically a newb even tho I have watched my sister play for a couple of years now. I did a foolish thing and now I do not know what to do to fix it. I won't ask her as she'd never let me forget. lmbo.

I've heard that there is/was a way to um revive your progen if something happened and they got exalted. Is there a way and if so how does one go about it?

I'd appreciate any help I can get. She hasn't noticed yet and I hope there to fix it if it's possible before she does. lmbo

Thank you for taking the time to respond. :)

I am basically a newb even tho I have watched my sister play for a couple of years now. I did a foolish thing and now I do not know what to do to fix it. I won't ask her as she'd never let me forget. lmbo.

I've heard that there is/was a way to um revive your progen if something happened and they got exalted. Is there a way and if so how does one go about it?

I'd appreciate any help I can get. She hasn't noticed yet and I hope there to fix it if it's possible before she does. lmbo

Thank you for taking the time to respond. :)

@Shar

Dragon restoration

On the side bar, Support > self service > dragon restoration

For non-progens, you can only restore a dragon that was exalted in the last 14 days and you're then put on a 90 day cooldown. It's only a 3 day cooldown for progens.
@Shar

Dragon restoration

On the side bar, Support > self service > dragon restoration

For non-progens, you can only restore a dragon that was exalted in the last 14 days and you're then put on a 90 day cooldown. It's only a 3 day cooldown for progens.
Wxlfiez
they/them | FRT + 3 | Wishlist
11-Headed Primal Emperor Quest
__________________________________ wolfies_shop_sig_button.png
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 99 100