Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 99 100
@Detroness You're welcome!

Threads in the bug forum are locked for four reasons: it wasn't a bug, the bug has been successfully resolved, there is a tracked thread for that issue already, or the bug is already known and the devs don't need any more information. This keeps the reports organized, known or non-bugs weeded out, and allows new and current bug reports to remain open and visible for the developers to look at. Do you have any other questions? Please feel free to ask if you do. :)
@Detroness You're welcome!

Threads in the bug forum are locked for four reasons: it wasn't a bug, the bug has been successfully resolved, there is a tracked thread for that issue already, or the bug is already known and the devs don't need any more information. This keeps the reports organized, known or non-bugs weeded out, and allows new and current bug reports to remain open and visible for the developers to look at. Do you have any other questions? Please feel free to ask if you do. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
How does one go about posting a dragon from Predict Morphology into a forum post?
How does one go about posting a dragon from Predict Morphology into a forum post?
Hello, @MaryHasDragons! Dragons previewed in Predict Morphology can be posted by copying their image URL. Simply right-click on the previewed dragon and choose "Copy image URL" (or whatever your browser's version of that is), then paste that code between [ img ] [ /img ] tags. Add a .png extension to the end of that code, and then you're done! An example code: [code]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=63&wing=4&style=8&gender=0&ages=0&prig=6&secg=7&tert=37&elem=5&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/code] Which shows up as this when placed between image tags: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=63&wing=4&style=8&gender=0&ages=0&prig=6&secg=7&tert=37&elem=5&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img]
Hello, @MaryHasDragons! Dragons previewed in Predict Morphology can be posted by copying their image URL. Simply right-click on the previewed dragon and choose "Copy image URL" (or whatever your browser's version of that is), then paste that code between [ img ] [ /img ] tags. Add a .png extension to the end of that code, and then you're done!

An example code:
Code:
http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=63&wing=4&style=8&gender=0&ages=0&prig=6&secg=7&tert=37&elem=5&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png

Which shows up as this when placed between image tags:

dragonpic2.php?body=63&wing=4&style=8&gender=0&ages=0&prig=6&secg=7&tert=37&elem=5&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon I knew it was something minor that I was missing! (I was missing the .png part) :) Thanks.
@Alphaeon I knew it was something minor that I was missing! (I was missing the .png part) :) Thanks.
@JCStitches or anyone; hi everyone! i'm still pretty noobish here, and I just hatched my first babies!(besides the starter dragons basics) anyways, i hatched two spirals, and one is an XXy. I am confused as to how much they would sell, their colors all coordinate and you can see the two in my dragon lair.
@JCStitches or anyone; hi everyone! i'm still pretty noobish here, and I just hatched my first babies!(besides the starter dragons basics) anyways, i hatched two spirals, and one is an XXy. I am confused as to how much they would sell, their colors all coordinate and you can see the two in my dragon lair.
jYsXFew.gifApril15.png
Hi @heterochromia,
I'm not the best authority on pricing dragons but here are some things to try to help you get an idea.
  1. You can search the auction house for similar dragons, especially dragons with the same colours (as colours are harder to "fix" than most other breedable attributes). For example, currently there are three dragons with Blood/Blood/Red colouration posted: an adult Nocturne for 45k treasure, an adult Imperial for 325k treasure, and a hatchling Ridgeback for 11k. Chances are these prices reflect the difficulty of scrolling a dragon into the breeds (Imperial scrolls can only be bought from a KS backer who has not used it yet, Nocturne scrolls are rare but should be returning next year).
  2. You can look at how rare the combination is: 964 dragons with those exact colours have existed on the site (some have been exalted). You can find this information through search. Do keep in mind some combinations are rare because they only appeal to niche collectors, i.e. "eye burners" or "Lisa Frank" dragons. I think that spiral would be considered conventionally pretty so you may be able to charge more, however you may have more competition.
  3. If you still aren't sure you can ask for help in a forum, I believe Dragon Share is the place for that. Or you can auction them in Dragon Sales, if you think you have something many people would like.

In short, as a guess I would say around 10k-15k treasure but I would say try posting at a higher price first if you aren't sure. As long as you don't need the lair slot you can allow the dragon to take more time to sell and may make more money, you can always lower the price if it won't sell. If you start out on the lower end you are more likely to sell the dragon but may miss out on some profit.
Do note that 10k treasure and under (especially on an adult) is considered to be "exalt fodder" and the buyer is likely to be training the dragon for exaltation because it is fairly easy to turn a profit on those dragons. The exalt fodder price can fluctuate if several flights are competing for dominance, so if you would like to prevent your dragons from being exalted in the heat of battle it would be best to remove them from the auction house during that time. On the other hand, if you would like to use such a battle to increase your profits keep an eye on where the AH prices for dragons in general is sitting.

Hope this helps some.
Hi @heterochromia,
I'm not the best authority on pricing dragons but here are some things to try to help you get an idea.
  1. You can search the auction house for similar dragons, especially dragons with the same colours (as colours are harder to "fix" than most other breedable attributes). For example, currently there are three dragons with Blood/Blood/Red colouration posted: an adult Nocturne for 45k treasure, an adult Imperial for 325k treasure, and a hatchling Ridgeback for 11k. Chances are these prices reflect the difficulty of scrolling a dragon into the breeds (Imperial scrolls can only be bought from a KS backer who has not used it yet, Nocturne scrolls are rare but should be returning next year).
  2. You can look at how rare the combination is: 964 dragons with those exact colours have existed on the site (some have been exalted). You can find this information through search. Do keep in mind some combinations are rare because they only appeal to niche collectors, i.e. "eye burners" or "Lisa Frank" dragons. I think that spiral would be considered conventionally pretty so you may be able to charge more, however you may have more competition.
  3. If you still aren't sure you can ask for help in a forum, I believe Dragon Share is the place for that. Or you can auction them in Dragon Sales, if you think you have something many people would like.

In short, as a guess I would say around 10k-15k treasure but I would say try posting at a higher price first if you aren't sure. As long as you don't need the lair slot you can allow the dragon to take more time to sell and may make more money, you can always lower the price if it won't sell. If you start out on the lower end you are more likely to sell the dragon but may miss out on some profit.
Do note that 10k treasure and under (especially on an adult) is considered to be "exalt fodder" and the buyer is likely to be training the dragon for exaltation because it is fairly easy to turn a profit on those dragons. The exalt fodder price can fluctuate if several flights are competing for dominance, so if you would like to prevent your dragons from being exalted in the heat of battle it would be best to remove them from the auction house during that time. On the other hand, if you would like to use such a battle to increase your profits keep an eye on where the AH prices for dragons in general is sitting.

Hope this helps some.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
@Praeses

Hi! I was wondering, on my profile page, it says Lesser lair of the uhm, something (arcane). And I checked some other user profile and it was something else, not lesser lair, how does this Level up? Does it level up or do I have do to something special to change my lesser lair?

(:
@Praeses

Hi! I was wondering, on my profile page, it says Lesser lair of the uhm, something (arcane). And I checked some other user profile and it was something else, not lesser lair, how does this Level up? Does it level up or do I have do to something special to change my lesser lair?

(:
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan It's based on your lair size c: At 50 slots you'll become a Mighty lair and move to a different place, at 75 it's Venerable and at 99+ it's Ancient.
You can see where you'll move to on the map http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/world-map/region/9
So you're in Crystalspine Reaches now and will be Starwood Strand, Focal Point then The Observatory c:
@AkaneChaan It's based on your lair size c: At 50 slots you'll become a Mighty lair and move to a different place, at 75 it's Venerable and at 99+ it's Ancient.
You can see where you'll move to on the map http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/world-map/region/9
So you're in Crystalspine Reaches now and will be Starwood Strand, Focal Point then The Observatory c:
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin ah thanks! ^^
@Lonin ah thanks! ^^
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
I feel a little silly asking a question like this but I'm stumped about a possible solution.

Is there a specific HTML you have to put in the Information text box, underneath each dragon you have in your lair, to change the color of the text?

Currently, the text is showing up as an orange color that makes it a bit difficult to tell the difference between the actual text and the background of the text box.

I feel a little silly asking a question like this but I'm stumped about a possible solution.

Is there a specific HTML you have to put in the Information text box, underneath each dragon you have in your lair, to change the color of the text?

Currently, the text is showing up as an orange color that makes it a bit difficult to tell the difference between the actual text and the background of the text box.

2v32at4.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 99 100