Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 99 100
@Detroness FR uses BBCode not HTML c: The colour shows up black for everyone else but if you want it to show black for you too then you can use [code][color=black]text here[/color][/code] [color=red]Replace with whatever colour or hex code you like[/color]
@Detroness FR uses BBCode not HTML c:
The colour shows up black for everyone else but if you want it to show black for you too then you can use
Code:
[color=black]text here[/color]
Replace with whatever colour or hex code you like
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Ah~ Thank you for the help and have a nice day. :D
Ah~ Thank you for the help and have a nice day. :D
2v32at4.jpg
@Praeses
How do you get battle stones? :o
@Praeses
How do you get battle stones? :o
Hey, you. Yeah, you. Click these:
OyL7a.gif XTbO8.gif ccJbj.gif rheYh.gif 5eWkd.gif
If you don't click them, they might die. We wouldn't want that to happen, right?
@mangocrackdog
You can get battle stones by buying them through the marketplace (under the Battle tab). These tend to be the lowest level of battle stones, but if you are fast you can sometimes snag more in demand items (like ambush). If the marketplace does not have what you want you can try the auction house but watch the prices (marketplace prices are 10x the sell price listed in the description) as some people put items up for much larger amounts than the marketplace would. You can occasionally pick up battle stones from Pinkerton, but he is not a reliable source.

My preferred option is to fight in the coliseum, battle stones will drop occasionally as you fight. The stones are related to enemy type and location in the coliseum that you are fighting in. If you have a team that can fight you can get the stones for free but this method is a bit rough for beginners.

You can get more information about venue related drops from the encyclopedia (this entry is still a work in progress as the lower levels of coliseum is rebalanced). There are also some guides that might be helpful Battle Stones Guide, and Coliseum drops.

Edit: a few words for clarification.
@mangocrackdog
You can get battle stones by buying them through the marketplace (under the Battle tab). These tend to be the lowest level of battle stones, but if you are fast you can sometimes snag more in demand items (like ambush). If the marketplace does not have what you want you can try the auction house but watch the prices (marketplace prices are 10x the sell price listed in the description) as some people put items up for much larger amounts than the marketplace would. You can occasionally pick up battle stones from Pinkerton, but he is not a reliable source.

My preferred option is to fight in the coliseum, battle stones will drop occasionally as you fight. The stones are related to enemy type and location in the coliseum that you are fighting in. If you have a team that can fight you can get the stones for free but this method is a bit rough for beginners.

You can get more information about venue related drops from the encyclopedia (this entry is still a work in progress as the lower levels of coliseum is rebalanced). There are also some guides that might be helpful Battle Stones Guide, and Coliseum drops.

Edit: a few words for clarification.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
Hello,

the Buying Gem site says

"Gems are used for purchasing special items, expanding certain site features, obtaining rare dragon breeds, and upgrading your account. "

The liar and nesting grounds are the only things (that I can see) are to be expanded, and they ask for coins. . .

Is there a place to change gems into coins?
Is there something else to expand ?

I want to expand my liar and nests and it takes ages to earn coins. (lols, I am so patient, not. :)Thank you.
Hello,

the Buying Gem site says

"Gems are used for purchasing special items, expanding certain site features, obtaining rare dragon breeds, and upgrading your account. "

The liar and nesting grounds are the only things (that I can see) are to be expanded, and they ask for coins. . .

Is there a place to change gems into coins?
Is there something else to expand ?

I want to expand my liar and nests and it takes ages to earn coins. (lols, I am so patient, not. :)Thank you.
3aYfNUz.png R1aBgGe.png qHRrWax.png mpx6y3j.png xK39VEI.png vlbsnla.png
@HiddenGalaxy It's not worded all that well, you can use gems to buy more apparel slots but that's about it in terms of account upgrades right now c:
There's no official way to convert gems into treasure but you can sell your gems to other people in the items for sale forum. Rates change all the time so it's worth checking other threads to get an idea of what to charge. The current rate is around 1:540, so 1 gem is worth 540 treasure.
Since there's no secure way to trade currency with another user, selling it on the forums is at your own risk.
You can also get treasure by buying items from the gem marketplace and selling them on the auction house for treasure. If you have enough gems you can often get more treasure than you would from selling them on the forums.
@HiddenGalaxy It's not worded all that well, you can use gems to buy more apparel slots but that's about it in terms of account upgrades right now c:
There's no official way to convert gems into treasure but you can sell your gems to other people in the items for sale forum. Rates change all the time so it's worth checking other threads to get an idea of what to charge. The current rate is around 1:540, so 1 gem is worth 540 treasure.
Since there's no secure way to trade currency with another user, selling it on the forums is at your own risk.
You can also get treasure by buying items from the gem marketplace and selling them on the auction house for treasure. If you have enough gems you can often get more treasure than you would from selling them on the forums.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin Thankyou for that its really helpful :)
@Lonin Thankyou for that its really helpful :)
3aYfNUz.png R1aBgGe.png qHRrWax.png mpx6y3j.png xK39VEI.png vlbsnla.png
Hello people of this thread,
I see things under a person's post, most of the time saying 'for sale' or 'raffle' of just little .GIF's. I heard that these are called banners or signatures or something of that sort? (I dunno, I'm pretty clueless and stupid at times. x3)

But I was wondering, how would I be able to do something like that myself?
Hello people of this thread,
I see things under a person's post, most of the time saying 'for sale' or 'raffle' of just little .GIF's. I heard that these are called banners or signatures or something of that sort? (I dunno, I'm pretty clueless and stupid at times. x3)

But I was wondering, how would I be able to do something like that myself?
LWDw43p.png
@FlameBlitz You can edit your signature by clicking the arrow by your name on the top right and going to Account Settings. From there, you can put in whatever links and pictures you want (as long as the images are small enough to fit, signature limit is something like 500x90.)

Here's a guide to BBCode for properly formatting your signature and here are just a few free banners you can use!
@FlameBlitz You can edit your signature by clicking the arrow by your name on the top right and going to Account Settings. From there, you can put in whatever links and pictures you want (as long as the images are small enough to fit, signature limit is something like 500x90.)

Here's a guide to BBCode for properly formatting your signature and here are just a few free banners you can use!
@Cynictis Ah, thank you so much! It was really confusing me!
@Cynictis Ah, thank you so much! It was really confusing me!
LWDw43p.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 99 100