Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 ... 3163 3164
2 questions; 1, if I wanted to show a picture of an item and have it show the description, how can I do that? I know there's a code for it in html or some coding language but I don't know what the command is.
2, what's a stack? Is it a certain number of items? if so, how many?
2 questions; 1, if I wanted to show a picture of an item and have it show the description, how can I do that? I know there's a code for it in html or some coding language but I don't know what the command is.
2, what's a stack? Is it a certain number of items? if so, how many?
@barbaragordon Use the Item code and type the item's name exactly as it appears in the game! [code] [item=Primary Gene: Iridescent] [item=Leafy Moth] [item=Scavenger's Tatters][/code] [item=Primary Gene: Iridescent] [item=Leafy Moth] [item=Scavenger's Tatters] A stack is a group of identical foods, materials, or trinkets. You can have up to 99 items in a stack before starting a new one. Some items, such as apparel, familiars, and accents, do not stack.
@barbaragordon Use the Item code and type the item's name exactly as it appears in the game!
Code:
[item=Primary Gene: Iridescent] [item=Leafy Moth] [item=Scavenger's Tatters]

Primary Gene: Iridescent Leafy Moth Scavenger's Tatters

A stack is a group of identical foods, materials, or trinkets. You can have up to 99 items in a stack before starting a new one. Some items, such as apparel, familiars, and accents, do not stack.
@Cynictis (phew) thank you so much! you answered both my questions in a really good fashion, thank you, now I can go open my shop for selling all these embers!
@Cynictis (phew) thank you so much! you answered both my questions in a really good fashion, thank you, now I can go open my shop for selling all these embers!
can festival accents that didn't win be re-submitted the next year?
can festival accents that didn't win be re-submitted the next year?
jYsXFew.gif
@SharonCarter yep, they can!
@SharonCarter yep, they can!
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
I was wondering how people post images of their dragons on the forums. Like the ones where is you click on it, it brings you to the dragon's profile. Any idea how to do that?
I was wondering how people post images of their dragons on the forums. Like the ones where is you click on it, it brings you to the dragon's profile. Any idea how to do that?
A little too obsessed with this game...
@EchoSoul16 if you go to any active dragon's page, there's a Generate Code button below their stats area. click that, copy the BBcode provided, paste it where you want it, and bam, clickable dragon image. :>
@EchoSoul16 if you go to any active dragon's page, there's a Generate Code button below their stats area. click that, copy the BBcode provided, paste it where you want it, and bam, clickable dragon image. :>
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@totem

Great!

Since it's only the regular Chrome mode it's one of your add-ons/extensions that's causing the problem. By disabling each one individually you should be able to figure out which one is bugging out on you. Or, if it's something you want to keep using for other sites you can just always visit Flight Rising incognito.

Glad it worked for you!
@totem

Great!

Since it's only the regular Chrome mode it's one of your add-ons/extensions that's causing the problem. By disabling each one individually you should be able to figure out which one is bugging out on you. Or, if it's something you want to keep using for other sites you can just always visit Flight Rising incognito.

Glad it worked for you!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nydrakai

No. Suggestions go here.
@Nydrakai

No. Suggestions go here.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
so I checked the AH and all the bloodscale apparels are kinda expensive. where do you get them? is it a coli exclusive thing or something? I can't find where to get them..
so I checked the AH and all the bloodscale apparels are kinda expensive. where do you get them? is it a coli exclusive thing or something? I can't find where to get them..
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
1 2 ... 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 ... 3163 3164