Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 ... 3165 3166

@Mandalay

I guess you mean besides the popup telling you what you got? Nope. And while it might be possible to use the contact us to reach out to the admins to find out.. you probably should not clog up the ticket line with such requests since other more important problems would get solved slower if people sent in request for smaller things like these.

There IS however bug reports about stuff missing from hoards in the bug reports. You feel you got nothing from that chest you should watch these threads and maybe post there.

@Mandalay

I guess you mean besides the popup telling you what you got? Nope. And while it might be possible to use the contact us to reach out to the admins to find out.. you probably should not clog up the ticket line with such requests since other more important problems would get solved slower if people sent in request for smaller things like these.

There IS however bug reports about stuff missing from hoards in the bug reports. You feel you got nothing from that chest you should watch these threads and maybe post there.
I have a quick question. How do you get Prismatic Tokens?
I have a quick question. How do you get Prismatic Tokens?
@Darkstarshadow you can buy them from other users in the Auction House or Items for Sale forum, brew one starting at Lv 16 in Baldwin's cauldron, and you get one automatically whenever you open a [item=Spare Inventory Crate] (which can be bought from Festive Favors for 80kT or also bought/traded for with other users).
@Darkstarshadow you can buy them from other users in the Auction House or Items for Sale forum, brew one starting at Lv 16 in Baldwin's cauldron, and you get one automatically whenever you open a Spare Inventory Crate (which can be bought from Festive Favors for 80kT or also bought/traded for with other users).
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Sorry lol, it's me again:

In a lot of forums I see links that take you to a certain part of a thread or farther down into the same post. How do you do that??
Sorry lol, it's me again:

In a lot of forums I see links that take you to a certain part of a thread or farther down into the same post. How do you do that??
tumblr_inline_ol0saiC89f1t5w799_540.png
@stormqfox you can't link to things in the same post, but you can move between posts on a thread by clicking this [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_anchorlink.png[/img] button at the top right of the post. it'll automatically copy the link to that post, so you can paste it where you need it and be able to get back to it again.
@stormqfox you can't link to things in the same post, but you can move between posts on a thread by clicking this icon_anchorlink.png button at the top right of the post. it'll automatically copy the link to that post, so you can paste it where you need it and be able to get back to it again.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
does anyone know how to make a team in the coliseum on an ipad?
does anyone know how to make a team in the coliseum on an ipad?
ePOliyb.png
mlHpBMC.png
R1dejfm.png
HW4lpxl.png
@terrified
  • so what you are gonna do is click on coliseum (simple)
  • click organise party
  • choose your dergs to battle
  • go back to coli homepage and boom done!

keep in mind you cannot trade, auction or exalt a derg when they are in your coli party.

Happy levelling!
@terrified
  • so what you are gonna do is click on coliseum (simple)
  • click organise party
  • choose your dergs to battle
  • go back to coli homepage and boom done!

keep in mind you cannot trade, auction or exalt a derg when they are in your coli party.

Happy levelling!
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
@kittyofthesea808

Thanks, but I can't get my dergs to drag into the slots. Is there something weird you have to do on mobile?
@kittyofthesea808

Thanks, but I can't get my dergs to drag into the slots. Is there something weird you have to do on mobile?
ePOliyb.png
mlHpBMC.png
R1dejfm.png
HW4lpxl.png
@terrified, you should definitely be able to drag your available dragons into your team on iOS, I do so quite frequently! Try a cache clear just in case your browser needs a little kick. Let me know if that helps or not. :)
@terrified, you should definitely be able to drag your available dragons into your team on iOS, I do so quite frequently! Try a cache clear just in case your browser needs a little kick. Let me know if that helps or not. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@After

Ah thank you!
@After

Ah thank you!
tumblr_inline_ol0saiC89f1t5w799_540.png
1 2 ... 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 ... 3165 3166