Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 ... 3162 3163
@weirdworries
I'd say fodder price. None are gen1. The mirrors are all basic genes, and none of their colors are noticeably special.
@weirdworries
I'd say fodder price. None are gen1. The mirrors are all basic genes, and none of their colors are noticeably special.
When they said [quote] Celebration Sage apparel will retire forever[/quote] did they mean that it will never be un-retired but might be avaliable through other means (like that Joxar's chest thingy?) or that after 10th there wil never be any way to get more? More importantly, [b]who should I ping to get a [i]definitive[/i] answer? [/b] (Since any reply from another user is just a speculation...)
When they said
Quote:
Celebration Sage apparel will retire forever
did they mean that it will never be un-retired but might be avaliable through other means (like that Joxar's chest thingy?) or that after 10th there wil never be any way to get more? More importantly, who should I ping to get a definitive answer? (Since any reply from another user is just a speculation...)
C4T6yYj.png
She/her
591115t8qpmw0bs5.gif
ST+9

FPQCz2h.png
@Endorphine "retire forever" means exactly what it sounds like; never returning, can only be obtained from other players once the time limit is up. if it was returning in some way (such as with Joxar's boxes or another method), they would be stated to be cycling, not retiring.
@Endorphine "retire forever" means exactly what it sounds like; never returning, can only be obtained from other players once the time limit is up. if it was returning in some way (such as with Joxar's boxes or another method), they would be stated to be cycling, not retiring.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After thank you for the speedy reply but this is exactly what I meant when I wrote "speculation" - to my knowledge cycling items are those that periodically become avaliable through old means to get them - like wildclaw scrolls or bear familiars. Still, I'm not 100% convinced but I think I'll trust your judgment, so thanks again :)
@After thank you for the speedy reply but this is exactly what I meant when I wrote "speculation" - to my knowledge cycling items are those that periodically become avaliable through old means to get them - like wildclaw scrolls or bear familiars. Still, I'm not 100% convinced but I think I'll trust your judgment, so thanks again :)
C4T6yYj.png
She/her
591115t8qpmw0bs5.gif
ST+9

FPQCz2h.png
@Endorphine cycling is just "returning again," whether by the old way or new. for example, the festival crowns from 2015 are cycling back with Joxar's Spare Inventory, a new feature coming up this Brightshine Jubilee (source). this year's Marva items have also been stated to not be retired, though we don't know how/when they'll return (source).

more info on the difference between retired and cycled here.
@Endorphine cycling is just "returning again," whether by the old way or new. for example, the festival crowns from 2015 are cycling back with Joxar's Spare Inventory, a new feature coming up this Brightshine Jubilee (source). this year's Marva items have also been stated to not be retired, though we don't know how/when they'll return (source).

more info on the difference between retired and cycled here.
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
I've sold a familiar that was awakened and I lost it's entry (with its awakened mention) in my bestiary. Is it normal or was it a bug ?
I've sold a familiar that was awakened and I lost it's entry (with its awakened mention) in my bestiary. Is it normal or was it a bug ?
@Shaenora that's normal, yes. if you get rid of all copies of a familiar, the entry will go back to being grayed out. the bonding status stays the same though, so if you ever get another, it will still be awakened.
@Shaenora that's normal, yes. if you get rid of all copies of a familiar, the entry will go back to being grayed out. the bonding status stays the same though, so if you ever get another, it will still be awakened.
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Ok thanks you answered another question at the same time ! XD I was wondering how are we supposed to figure out wich one is awekened and wich is not if we have more than one copy, (for selling purposes). If I understand well, no matter which one I sell, I just have to keep one copy to keep the awakened state in the bestiary ?

Thanks a lot ! @After
Ok thanks you answered another question at the same time ! XD I was wondering how are we supposed to figure out wich one is awekened and wich is not if we have more than one copy, (for selling purposes). If I understand well, no matter which one I sell, I just have to keep one copy to keep the awakened state in the bestiary ?

Thanks a lot ! @After
@Shaenora that's right! one's all you need for the entry, whether Awakened or otherwise. :>

bonding status is by familiar type, not specific item, so it doesn't matter which "duplicate" of a familiar you bond with. three Ember Mouse familiars will all have the same bond status.
@Shaenora that's right! one's all you need for the entry, whether Awakened or otherwise. :>

bonding status is by familiar type, not specific item, so it doesn't matter which "duplicate" of a familiar you bond with. three Ember Mouse familiars will all have the same bond status.
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
If you buy a treasure bundle, do you see the same note from the apparel marketplace "(You have 1)"?
If you buy a treasure bundle, do you see the same note from the apparel marketplace "(You have 1)"?
1 2 ... 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 ... 3162 3163