Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 ... 3166 3167
Re: the new outfits. If I share an outfit on the widget and then delete it from my saved outfits, is it still viewable in previous forum posts?
Re: the new outfits. If I share an outfit on the widget and then delete it from my saved outfits, is it still viewable in previous forum posts?
tgTY.png
-scoots into thread- Just to check since I forgot, it's not against FR rules to sell my Chicken Smoothie pets in Items For Sale for FR currency, is it?
-scoots into thread- Just to check since I forgot, it's not against FR rules to sell my Chicken Smoothie pets in Items For Sale for FR currency, is it?
i really like star wars ok
@KhajiitHasWares FR allows offsite trading as long as the other site does too. CS allows offsite trading so it's fine for you to trade CS stuff for FR stuff :D
@KhajiitHasWares FR allows offsite trading as long as the other site does too. CS allows offsite trading so it's fine for you to trade CS stuff for FR stuff :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Where would I find a dragon adoption thread I can put dragons in? I know of our in-flight adoptions but I'd like to branch out a bit and maybe make it more likely that my dragons will be found. Would they be in Dragon Sales?
Where would I find a dragon adoption thread I can put dragons in? I know of our in-flight adoptions but I'd like to branch out a bit and maybe make it more likely that my dragons will be found. Would they be in Dragon Sales?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask
pretty sure it'd go under Raffles & Giveaways, since it doesn't sound like you'll be selling or trading the dragons for something. there's a lot of adoption threads already in the forum.
@Leopardmask
pretty sure it'd go under Raffles & Giveaways, since it doesn't sound like you'll be selling or trading the dragons for something. there's a lot of adoption threads already in the forum.
hn5xCVk.png
@Ichored Ah! Thank you, I'll go look there!
@Ichored Ah! Thank you, I'll go look there!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
[quote name="Naga" date=2017-06-08 20:56:19] Re: the new outfits. If I share an outfit on the widget and then delete it from my saved outfits, is it still viewable in previous forum posts? [/quote] I was also wondering this! Related, how many outfits can you save? Is there a limit at all, and if so, how many?
Naga wrote on 2017-06-08:

I was also wondering this! Related, how many outfits can you save? Is there a limit at all, and if so, how many?
tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png
They/Them
FR +0
1zDfZ2C.png
@Naga @MystriDragon If you post a widget and then delete that outfit, you will still be able to view the widget itself, but clicking on it will give you a 404 Not Found.
@Naga @MystriDragon If you post a widget and then delete that outfit, you will still be able to view the widget itself, but clicking on it will give you a 404 Not Found.
___i________tFq54vi.png
4sqjku3.png

Dydo || FR + 3 || Avatar

4sqjku3.png
IthIIIB.png
@Dydomio
Thanks!

(Also reposting unanswered question)
How many outfits can you save? Is there a limit at all, and if so, how many?
@Dydomio
Thanks!

(Also reposting unanswered question)
How many outfits can you save? Is there a limit at all, and if so, how many?
tumblr_osv1j8GD531v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.png
They/Them
FR +0
1zDfZ2C.png
@MystriDragon there's not a stated limit, at least not currently. i suspect someone will figure it out when they just happen to hit that many outfits, similar to forum posts and dragon bios. the limit for those exists, but it's just so big that most people never hit it or even have to worry about hitting it.
@MystriDragon there's not a stated limit, at least not currently. i suspect someone will figure it out when they just happen to hit that many outfits, similar to forum posts and dragon bios. the limit for those exists, but it's just so big that most people never hit it or even have to worry about hitting it.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
1 2 ... 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 ... 3166 3167