Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 ... 3162 3163
How do I save an image from the scrying Workshop?
How do I save an image from the scrying Workshop?
SWKFdBo.png
ytkEBod.png
JvUa9ma.png
rix3ppo.png
12ilQ62.png

mQOEIke.png
@Citruz Just rightclick and save to your computer? If you mean how to post a scryed dragon image on the forums, all you need to do is rightclick and copy the image's URL, then click the little tree icon above your post and paste it in there to generate the BBCode. Done correctly it will look similar to this: A copied URL- [code]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=166&bodygene=7&breed=9&element=6&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=16&winggene=14&wings=132&auth=20a875fd44eebcf5c42494a0357fb3ff230d422c&dummyext=prev.png[/code] With the BBCode tags- [code][IMG]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=166&bodygene=7&breed=9&element=6&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=16&winggene=14&wings=132&auth=20a875fd44eebcf5c42494a0357fb3ff230d422c&dummyext=prev.png[/IMG][/code] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=166&bodygene=7&breed=9&element=6&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=16&winggene=14&wings=132&auth=20a875fd44eebcf5c42494a0357fb3ff230d422c&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Citruz Just rightclick and save to your computer?

If you mean how to post a scryed dragon image on the forums, all you need to do is rightclick and copy the image's URL, then click the little tree icon above your post and paste it in there to generate the BBCode. Done correctly it will look similar to this:

A copied URL-
Code:
http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=166&bodygene=7&breed=9&element=6&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=16&winggene=14&wings=132&auth=20a875fd44eebcf5c42494a0357fb3ff230d422c&dummyext=prev.png

With the BBCode tags-
Code:
[IMG]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=166&bodygene=7&breed=9&element=6&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=16&winggene=14&wings=132&auth=20a875fd44eebcf5c42494a0357fb3ff230d422c&dummyext=prev.png[/IMG]

dragon?age=0&body=166&bodygene=7&breed=9&element=6&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=16&winggene=14&wings=132&auth=20a875fd44eebcf5c42494a0357fb3ff230d422c&dummyext=prev.png
I have a question about breeding:

I am trying to breed a dragon with Obsidian/Radioactive/Radioactive. With the two dragons I'm breeding together, they will have a primary colour range of Oilslick to Obsidian, which is three colours: Oilslick, Black, and Obsidian.

I just got a 3 egg clutch, all three having black as their primary colour. Is it possible to get Obsidian with this colour range or was it just bad RNG?
I have a question about breeding:

I am trying to breed a dragon with Obsidian/Radioactive/Radioactive. With the two dragons I'm breeding together, they will have a primary colour range of Oilslick to Obsidian, which is three colours: Oilslick, Black, and Obsidian.

I just got a 3 egg clutch, all three having black as their primary colour. Is it possible to get Obsidian with this colour range or was it just bad RNG?
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@Alohomora Yes it's possible to get obsidian in that range, you just got unlucky this time.
@Alohomora Yes it's possible to get obsidian in that range, you just got unlucky this time.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin

Good to know, but bad that this time RNG didn't cooperate. Thanks!
@Lonin

Good to know, but bad that this time RNG didn't cooperate. Thanks!
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
How do I make the name of a quote have spaces?
I always have to underscore the name.

Also, how do I make a quote with a horizontal scrollbar?
How do I make the name of a quote have spaces?
I always have to underscore the name.

Also, how do I make a quote with a horizontal scrollbar?
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
In the coliseum, for ranking battles, does it put you up against other lairs of the same rank? Cuz it can never find me an opponent.
In the coliseum, for ranking battles, does it put you up against other lairs of the same rank? Cuz it can never find me an opponent.
@BlindHero

The ranked battles usually try to match you up with other lairs with similarly leveled dragons.

A level 1 team vs level 25 team is less likely to happen than two level 1 teams.

It also may simply be that nobody else is looking for a ranked battle yet. Even if you're trying, level 25 teams are kinda necessary if you want to have a competing chance
@BlindHero

The ranked battles usually try to match you up with other lairs with similarly leveled dragons.

A level 1 team vs level 25 team is less likely to happen than two level 1 teams.

It also may simply be that nobody else is looking for a ranked battle yet. Even if you're trying, level 25 teams are kinda necessary if you want to have a competing chance

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
@BoomBreeze For spaces in the quote name, use name="your text" in the code, as in the example below. [code][quote name="test test"] ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ [/quote][/code] [quote name="test test"] ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ [/quote] It looks like you can't get a horizontal scrollbar on the quote box itself. [s]You can get the scrollbar on the post as a whole, but the box doesn't even stretch to enclose the contents.[/s] :( The code box does use a horizontal scrollbar, so that may be helpful if your content is text only, but unfortunately for images, etc., it looks like you're out of luck. Edit: In the preview, the post had a horizontal scrollbar, but in the actual post it just cut off the text. Dang. Think it might give a scrollbar in bios/profiles, I'll check that. Edit2: In bios/profiles, the horizontal scrollbar on the whole appears, but the quote box still doesn't expand to hold the contents. On top of that, the spaces in the quote name thing doesn't work - the example above appears like [indent]"test wrote:[/indent] Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure there's nothing we can do about this.
@BoomBreeze

For spaces in the quote name, use name="your text" in the code, as in the example below.
Code:
[quote name="test test"] ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ [/quote]
test test wrote:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It looks like you can't get a horizontal scrollbar on the quote box itself. You can get the scrollbar on the post as a whole, but the box doesn't even stretch to enclose the contents. :( The code box does use a horizontal scrollbar, so that may be helpful if your content is text only, but unfortunately for images, etc., it looks like you're out of luck.

Edit: In the preview, the post had a horizontal scrollbar, but in the actual post it just cut off the text. Dang. Think it might give a scrollbar in bios/profiles, I'll check that.

Edit2: In bios/profiles, the horizontal scrollbar on the whole appears, but the quote box still doesn't expand to hold the contents. On top of that, the spaces in the quote name thing doesn't work - the example above appears like

"test wrote:

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure there's nothing we can do about this.
Is there a reason why the Aqua Birdskull apparel doesn't appear as a Baldwin choice to reduce into material?
Is there a reason why the Aqua Birdskull apparel doesn't appear as a Baldwin choice to reduce into material?
1 2 ... 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 ... 3162 3163