Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 ... 3166 3167
@Quenya

I'm pretty sure all the Swipp apparel can't be reduced; annoying that birdskull and crown of bones can't be but very nice that crimson silk can't.
@Quenya

I'm pretty sure all the Swipp apparel can't be reduced; annoying that birdskull and crown of bones can't be but very nice that crimson silk can't.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind
Ahhh! Completely forgot they are a Swipp item
@Nightwind
Ahhh! Completely forgot they are a Swipp item
So I know the Cloud feathered apparel is obtainable from swipps, and the tails and ears of some of the colors are from Baldwin's, but how would I get Orchid Feathered Wings aside from the AH?
So I know the Cloud feathered apparel is obtainable from swipps, and the tails and ears of some of the colors are from Baldwin's, but how would I get Orchid Feathered Wings aside from the AH?
faxrqz.jpg
@oldjammerj All of the Feathered wings/tail sets (except Cloudy, as you noted) are available in the Marketplace - it's just a matter of getting lucky and finding them in stock.
@oldjammerj All of the Feathered wings/tail sets (except Cloudy, as you noted) are available in the Marketplace - it's just a matter of getting lucky and finding them in stock.
tumblr_inline_oifzu3LDHw1ris26e_500.gif
What's the 1st place Dom discount price for Lace?
What's the 1st place Dom discount price for Lace?
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen normal price is 155kT, discount's 15% off, so 85% of 155kT is 131,750.
@IronPen normal price is 155kT, discount's 15% off, so 85% of 155kT is 131,750.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Hey! I have a question for you guys: what should I do with all those materials I gathered since started playing? I mean I have a lot of obsidian, gravel, cracked leather and so on and I was thinking what can I do with them all. I know I could sell them, but why others players would need these? Thank you!
Hey! I have a question for you guys: what should I do with all those materials I gathered since started playing? I mean I have a lot of obsidian, gravel, cracked leather and so on and I was thinking what can I do with them all. I know I could sell them, but why others players would need these? Thank you!
@sendra11

Some are Swipp/Baldwin ingredients:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1091175

Some people collect them or buy them cheaply to have something to reduce in Baldwin. Sometimes old items become part of new Swipp trades or Baldwin recipes so people will buy a stack or three in case that happens. That last bit is called speculation and it's a gamble.
@sendra11

Some are Swipp/Baldwin ingredients:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1091175

Some people collect them or buy them cheaply to have something to reduce in Baldwin. Sometimes old items become part of new Swipp trades or Baldwin recipes so people will buy a stack or three in case that happens. That last bit is called speculation and it's a gamble.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind
Thank you for the answer!
@Nightwind
Thank you for the answer!
What is the normal gem to treasure ratio? I just want to know for the future!
What is the normal gem to treasure ratio? I just want to know for the future!
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
1 2 ... 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 ... 3166 3167