Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Who decided fursuits were a good idea?
1 2 3
Not friggin me, that's for sure. I'm pretty sure I've inhaled enough fur to make clothing for an entire army of lizard people. Send help.
Not friggin me, that's for sure. I'm pretty sure I've inhaled enough fur to make clothing for an entire army of lizard people. Send help.
I will forever be in awe of the people who dance/perform other intense physical activities in full fursuits

You guys hold the most power in this world
I will forever be in awe of the people who dance/perform other intense physical activities in full fursuits

You guys hold the most power in this world
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
@krosulhah and i'm even more of an idiot: i do all that ****, in a fursuit, in texas. it was 110 degrees here yesterday.
@krosulhah and i'm even more of an idiot: i do all that ****, in a fursuit, in texas. it was 110 degrees here yesterday.
Probably sports and/or theme park managers. But yeah, geez, in hot weather?? Even just for extended periods of time, I could not don a full suit. Do you have little fans inside or something? Maybe you could wear one of those hiking backpacks with the flexible water thingies and straws.
Probably sports and/or theme park managers. But yeah, geez, in hot weather?? Even just for extended periods of time, I could not don a full suit. Do you have little fans inside or something? Maybe you could wear one of those hiking backpacks with the flexible water thingies and straws.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
[quote name="RadioMoth" date="2019-07-11 13:51:40" ] @ krosulhah and i'm even more of an idiot: i do all that ****, in a fursuit, in texas. it was 110 degrees here yesterday. [/quote] hO[b]W[/b] I couldn't live in Texas [i]without[/i] a fursuit, let alone wear one [i]and[/i] dance in Texas jesus fjksjksdhfjk
RadioMoth wrote on 2019-07-11 13:51:40:
@ krosulhah and i'm even more of an idiot: i do all that ****, in a fursuit, in texas. it was 110 degrees here yesterday.

hOW

I couldn't live in Texas without a fursuit, let alone wear one and dance in Texas jesus fjksjksdhfjk
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
@rabidwhovian so it's a moth suit and it actually has a long curly proboscis... that functions as a real straw... it's my favorite part of the costume so far

@krosulhah i am a fire salamander; i curl up outside in the sun and bask in the heat like a lizard on a fairly regular basis. somehow i am still paler than the underside of a snake's belly.
@rabidwhovian so it's a moth suit and it actually has a long curly proboscis... that functions as a real straw... it's my favorite part of the costume so far

@krosulhah i am a fire salamander; i curl up outside in the sun and bask in the heat like a lizard on a fairly regular basis. somehow i am still paler than the underside of a snake's belly.
@RadioMoth

you have my respect
but please take care of yourself and watch out for your health!!
@RadioMoth

you have my respect
but please take care of yourself and watch out for your health!!
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
wow. you have my respect. don't overheat!
wow. you have my respect. don't overheat!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
cries in broke i want a fursuit but i'm broke!! i've been a furry for 3+ years but my sona still isn't complete..oof
cries in broke i want a fursuit but i'm broke!! i've been a furry for 3+ years but my sona still isn't complete..oof
I came into this thread ready for negativity but I'm laughing instead XD Dang stay safe in all that heat and have fun! Fursuits are so cool but also, I imagine, very warm

Wanna make one in the future!
I came into this thread ready for negativity but I'm laughing instead XD Dang stay safe in all that heat and have fun! Fursuits are so cool but also, I imagine, very warm

Wanna make one in the future!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 3