Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | “Gross” snacks/food that you like
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Cold steak tips, not all that weird, but I have had ketchup on pancakes. Pretty good.
Cold steak tips, not all that weird, but I have had ketchup on pancakes. Pretty good.
hehe_good_evening.gif
»CTRL«
dsmp fandragons
wishlist
mlHpBMC.png
AV7XCe1.png
GFeO9bR.png
M2GDK40.png
tb2lvGT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
Used to be FishyDishy blinking_cursor.gif
french fries dipped in ice cream
Hello LGBT Community
Throw me in with the sardines group.

...they really don't taste fishy, they're also a great source of protein, calcium, omega 3 and several other important nutrients.
Throw me in with the sardines group.

...they really don't taste fishy, they're also a great source of protein, calcium, omega 3 and several other important nutrients.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

[quote name="TheClassCalico" date="2019-06-18 14:13:18" ] Canned sardines. Just canned, alone. [/quote] Same, we get canned sardines with this weird, kind of greasy tomato sauce and they're pretty great.
TheClassCalico wrote on 2019-06-18 14:13:18:
Canned sardines. Just canned, alone.
Same, we get canned sardines with this weird, kind of greasy tomato sauce and they're pretty great.
giphy.gif
Artichoke with red wine vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. :> It's so freaking gooooood~
Artichoke with red wine vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. :> It's so freaking gooooood~
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
-stale cookies/potato chips
-years old chocolate
-croissant with meat
-whipped cream with chocolate sprinkles
-no ketchup/sauce etc on fries or hot dog
-potato chips are also okay with ice cream/fruits/chocolate at the same time
-hard licorice

seems to be what i get called out for. maybe more unusual than gross but i guess that depends on who you ask. many i asked think old food is gross hah.
-stale cookies/potato chips
-years old chocolate
-croissant with meat
-whipped cream with chocolate sprinkles
-no ketchup/sauce etc on fries or hot dog
-potato chips are also okay with ice cream/fruits/chocolate at the same time
-hard licorice

seems to be what i get called out for. maybe more unusual than gross but i guess that depends on who you ask. many i asked think old food is gross hah.
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
I don't eat it too often, but I tried popcorn with powdered sugar and it was super good. Almost everyone I've mentioned around think's it's gross... ;-;
I don't eat it too often, but I tried popcorn with powdered sugar and it was super good. Almost everyone I've mentioned around think's it's gross... ;-;
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
[quote name="yeehawbuckaroo" date="2019-06-21 10:17:25" ] french fries dipped in ice cream [/quote] yes, I love this
yeehawbuckaroo wrote on 2019-06-21 10:17:25:
yes, I love this
hehe_good_evening.gif
»CTRL«
dsmp fandragons
wishlist
mlHpBMC.png
AV7XCe1.png
GFeO9bR.png
M2GDK40.png
tb2lvGT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
Used to be FishyDishy blinking_cursor.gif
okay, I think this is a "tasty" meal but my whole family resents me for cooking it every time i do

i cook plain quinoa and then drown it in salt and vinegar

i'm.... only a little bit sorry

(its probably SO bad for me but i rarely ever make it so..... maybe its okay...)

okay, I think this is a "tasty" meal but my whole family resents me for cooking it every time i do

i cook plain quinoa and then drown it in salt and vinegar

i'm.... only a little bit sorry

(its probably SO bad for me but i rarely ever make it so..... maybe its okay...)

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

josh | he/him | fr+4
wishlist
hatchery
ipnEeR0.png
Randomly putting whatever into my mouth from the fridge at midnight
Randomly putting whatever into my mouth from the fridge at midnight
193.png
194.png
5198.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10