Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Can I beat UM.. with JUST a tynamo?
1 2 3 4 5 6
You've probably seen "Can I beat sapphire with just a wurmple?" before.
I liked the idea and concept. So, I wanted to do it too..
But with a Tynamo. At level 1.
No evolutions either. (I don't need to catch HM slaves because this is Ultra Moon, so yay more potions).
The adventure has officially started. The egg I traded to myself has hatched, and I released rowlet. Sir Leech's adventure starts out with just minutes of grinding.

PINGLIST:
@Symbie @FairyForestKing @GlitterDCMarvel @GreatLordHades @BlackwatchGenji @MaplesHaiku @Mediumdee @BlueCoriander @Dragonfruiteen
@ashotinthedark @Bronzewing @Grahh @ShinyDecidueye @HydreigonOxide @ZoranaDragon @gabethepenguin @SprinklesTheCat
You've probably seen "Can I beat sapphire with just a wurmple?" before.
I liked the idea and concept. So, I wanted to do it too..
But with a Tynamo. At level 1.
No evolutions either. (I don't need to catch HM slaves because this is Ultra Moon, so yay more potions).
The adventure has officially started. The egg I traded to myself has hatched, and I released rowlet. Sir Leech's adventure starts out with just minutes of grinding.

PINGLIST:
@Symbie @FairyForestKing @GlitterDCMarvel @GreatLordHades @BlackwatchGenji @MaplesHaiku @Mediumdee @BlueCoriander @Dragonfruiteen
@ashotinthedark @Bronzewing @Grahh @ShinyDecidueye @HydreigonOxide @ZoranaDragon @gabethepenguin @SprinklesTheCat
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
Oh this will be interesting!
Oh this will be interesting!
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
Will you be doing a pinglist? I'd love updates? One of the most awesome SM stories I've heard was of the kid who won with a team of Wishiwashis

Also, good luck!
Will you be doing a pinglist? I'd love updates? One of the most awesome SM stories I've heard was of the kid who won with a team of Wishiwashis

Also, good luck!
xe/xyr/xem
Best of luck to Sir Leech!
Best of luck to Sir Leech!
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
w00t
w00t
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
TEAM LEECH! TEAM LEECH! TEAM LEECH! GO, SIR LEECH! DESTROY EVERYTHING!
TEAM LEECH! TEAM LEECH! TEAM LEECH! GO, SIR LEECH! DESTROY EVERYTHING!
61808682.png 62036853.png
KwxLkEj.pngpZJYyk4.pngkCHWEjf.png
JMBy38q.pngEE2umbT.pngcv7JulL.png
[Pinglist:
@Capricas]
UPDATE:
Ilima beaten. He was a pain to beat.
Oh, and Verdant Cavern's totem pokemon was a pain. At least he's level 20 or something now, and Team Skull isn't too much of a problem since I can just blast them away with Shock or use more Dire Hits.

The biggest problem is Hala, whom DESTROYS me with his Machop. Oh, and the RNG gods hate me. Machop ALWAYS gets crit hits...

On a side note, Team Skull will be easy to beat because I just oneshot both of the grunts pokemon. I can't wait to ride on a Mantine! (I have played Sun before). Our journey is long and painful, because Sir Leech levels VERY slowly, and the pokemon are lower levels than we are. I bet that they're saying "Tynamo" because I released my starter, too, heh.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I keep buying too many of those little **** jars that raise stats and stuff and we're kinda poor rn
[Pinglist:
@Capricas]
UPDATE:
Ilima beaten. He was a pain to beat.
Oh, and Verdant Cavern's totem pokemon was a pain. At least he's level 20 or something now, and Team Skull isn't too much of a problem since I can just blast them away with Shock or use more Dire Hits.

The biggest problem is Hala, whom DESTROYS me with his Machop. Oh, and the RNG gods hate me. Machop ALWAYS gets crit hits...

On a side note, Team Skull will be easy to beat because I just oneshot both of the grunts pokemon. I can't wait to ride on a Mantine! (I have played Sun before). Our journey is long and painful, because Sir Leech levels VERY slowly, and the pokemon are lower levels than we are. I bet that they're saying "Tynamo" because I released my starter, too, heh.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I keep buying too many of those little **** jars that raise stats and stuff and we're kinda poor rn
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
GOGOGOGOGO WE ARE ROOTING FOR YOU
GOGOGOGOGO WE ARE ROOTING FOR YOU
she/he/they | fr + 3
Hey since you're doing a pinglist, can you add me to the list? :0 I wanna see how this goes

also this makes me want to try US but with just wimpod help
Hey since you're doing a pinglist, can you add me to the list? :0 I wanna see how this goes

also this makes me want to try US but with just wimpod help
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
ok so I checked BP and [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/488870937022824479/511923953720229908/unknown.png[/img] Wurmple is Medium-Fast. I already checked tynamo but I'll still show [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/488870937022824479/511924088076501002/unknown.png[/img] S l o w This journey's gonna take longer than the Wurmple's..
ok so I checked BP and

unknown.png
Wurmple is Medium-Fast.

I already checked tynamo but I'll still show
unknown.png
S l o w

This journey's gonna take longer than the Wurmple's..
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6