Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ~* [HUB] Dreams, Lucidity, Nightmares *~
1 2 ... 329 330 331 332 333 ... 442 443
No form because it's very low recall, but my dream was definitely vaguely based on the Star Trek: TNG episode I watched last night. I only remember a glimpse of Geordi and the Enterprise computer console, which was making the kind of beeps and clicks and stuff that you might expect from an old-ish idea of Future Tech. Then I woke up and the dream continued into a little bit of hypnagogia for a few moments before I realized that I had left my window open and the beeps and clicks were actually birds outside.
No form because it's very low recall, but my dream was definitely vaguely based on the Star Trek: TNG episode I watched last night. I only remember a glimpse of Geordi and the Enterprise computer console, which was making the kind of beeps and clicks and stuff that you might expect from an old-ish idea of Future Tech. Then I woke up and the dream continued into a little bit of hypnagogia for a few moments before I realized that I had left my window open and the beeps and clicks were actually birds outside.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
[center][size=5][b]Just using a mapping program[/size][/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/9C9oHu8.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/94eMM9c.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/096zTKj.gif[/img][/url][/center] [b]Trigger Warnings:[/b] None [b]Dreaming Techniques:[/b] None I dreamed I was using mapping software to create a dungeon layout for my RP players. It was a pretty solid layout IMO and I might give recreating it a shot, but that's all there was to the dream. Wasn't even made-up software, it's a program I recently bought. Was doing it for like a full hour of dream time, it didn't pass all that quickly. [b]Notes:[/b] Icarus flew too close to the sun here. I woke up early with recall and was like "yeah but that's a boring dream, let's go for a redo". I don't remember the previous dream, but it seems unlikely that it was tamer than mapping software.
Just using a mapping program

9C9oHu8.png94eMM9c.png096zTKj.gif
Trigger Warnings: None
Dreaming Techniques: None

I dreamed I was using mapping software to create a dungeon layout for my RP players. It was a pretty solid layout IMO and I might give recreating it a shot, but that's all there was to the dream. Wasn't even made-up software, it's a program I recently bought. Was doing it for like a full hour of dream time, it didn't pass all that quickly.

Notes: Icarus flew too close to the sun here. I woke up early with recall and was like "yeah but that's a boring dream, let's go for a redo". I don't remember the previous dream, but it seems unlikely that it was tamer than mapping software.
cL9yafY.gif
No recall today, unfortunately :( I stayed up really late studying for finals tho, so that might be why! Maybe once I'm done with the last of my coursework I can start setting early alarms and catch a dream while it's happening :o
No recall today, unfortunately :( I stayed up really late studying for finals tho, so that might be why! Maybe once I'm done with the last of my coursework I can start setting early alarms and catch a dream while it's happening :o
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
So I recalled a little bit of my dream but not enough or not coherent enough to have an actual form but what I remember is i got really upset about the tiny dogs that were carried in purses and I was like im going to set up a breeding project so they grow legs that are bigger. I'm not sure why I did this or what that would accomplish or other context but that's all I remember XD. I know i dreamed about other things but I don't remember them that well.
So I recalled a little bit of my dream but not enough or not coherent enough to have an actual form but what I remember is i got really upset about the tiny dogs that were carried in purses and I was like im going to set up a breeding project so they grow legs that are bigger. I'm not sure why I did this or what that would accomplish or other context but that's all I remember XD. I know i dreamed about other things but I don't remember them that well.
e0vgPI4.gifJICIbJe.pngF6-A6-C01-B-D7-EC-4-C49-AED9-A9-D6-F3-DA011-A.gifw8o0xW1.pngbxDQbVS.gif
Nnnnno recall :( on the upside, the bluebird nest in my backyard hatched and now we have 5 lil babies!
Nnnnno recall :( on the upside, the bluebird nest in my backyard hatched and now we have 5 lil babies!
dhexHUp.gif
mX6TeTF.png

Starry fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png She/Her fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png Ace

8YmGCOD.png
3TXtMcG.gif
No recall

ITS MY LAST DAY GUYS
No recall

ITS MY LAST DAY GUYS
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
Nothing major, but I remember having three dreams, but only remember one. My younger cousin weighed about as much as I did and I won a pet tarantula o-o

I had a dream about a large snake (size of a small house) that turned into a cat after shedding its skin the night before :o
Nothing major, but I remember having three dreams, but only remember one. My younger cousin weighed about as much as I did and I won a pet tarantula o-o

I had a dream about a large snake (size of a small house) that turned into a cat after shedding its skin the night before :o
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
@Oranitha
Oh, no probs! Take your time, I can ping you again if needed! <3
@Oranitha
Oh, no probs! Take your time, I can ping you again if needed! <3
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
No recall again... :(
No recall again... :(
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
I’ve never had a nightmare, can someone tell me why they are like?
I’ve never had a nightmare, can someone tell me why they are like?
[url=]1652fdc72ef71234a94d34e429764b40b6617d5e.gif[/url[/url][url=]9b8fcd0424cd75bc1bc1ce191ffc06e40e8aae3f.gif[/url[/url][url=]16935163e51ed6b94be9adce86310a2065d99c43.gif[/url]
1 2 ... 329 330 331 332 333 ... 442 443