Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ~* [HUB] Dreams, Lucidity, Nightmares *~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 441 442
[center][size=4][b]Garden Party Combat[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/flDElsB.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/kFfQCmO.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/gciH2Oc.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2593123][img]https://i.imgur.com/6cdGiFl.gif[/img][/url][/center] [b]Trigger Warnings:[/b] Gorey monster, blood and the like [b]Discuss this dream?:[/b] Sure [b]Have this dream interpreted?:[/b] Nah Dream began in a wooded clearing in a campground, set up for a party: patio furniture, fairy lights in the trees, a few people mingling. No food or music as far as I could tell. I either wasn't interested in participating or wasn't invited, I'm not sure. I made a beeline for a path through the trees that led to a second, smaller clearing, which I found deserted. It was much wilder than the first one, with tangled and close-growing trees that formed walls and a ceiling, and thick grass growing between slabs of stone. The stone was all tiles; it looked like an ancient, overgrown plaza. After waiting around a bit, a sort of red goo oozed up or phased in, taking the shape of a monster. It was a bit like a beholder but bloated and flightless. It crawled along the ground, and rather than one big eye, it had additional smaller tendril eyes, plus several that seemed to be spouts or mouths. It was aggressive but not hateful; I got the feeling of "this is the natural order of things". We fought for a bit, me using some kind of glowing projectile, it spurting red liquid (blood?). It didn't die so much as dissolve, and left behind what I [i]think[/i] were glowing runes, which I was very excited to get (apparently they could teach me something?). I collected them and repeated, sometimes passing through the party clearing, sometimes pursuing it deeper into the woods. Vague memories of other creatures as well, possibly a blue, gangly one like a gaunt and upright bull. I don't think the people in the clearing could see me, or maybe I was working as some kind of security guard so they just ignored me. [b]Notes:[/b] It's pretty unusual for me to dream of forests, but I've done it two nights in a row now. I think it might have something to do with this thread (not that I'm complaining!)--normally it's water, not trees, and I've been wondering if I'd get to use the little nature sigil dude at all.
Garden Party Combat
flDElsB.pngkFfQCmO.pnggciH2Oc.png6cdGiFl.gif
Trigger Warnings: Gorey monster, blood and the like
Discuss this dream?: Sure
Have this dream interpreted?: Nah

Dream began in a wooded clearing in a campground, set up for a party: patio furniture, fairy lights in the trees, a few people mingling. No food or music as far as I could tell. I either wasn't interested in participating or wasn't invited, I'm not sure. I made a beeline for a path through the trees that led to a second, smaller clearing, which I found deserted.

It was much wilder than the first one, with tangled and close-growing trees that formed walls and a ceiling, and thick grass growing between slabs of stone. The stone was all tiles; it looked like an ancient, overgrown plaza. After waiting around a bit, a sort of red goo oozed up or phased in, taking the shape of a monster.

It was a bit like a beholder but bloated and flightless. It crawled along the ground, and rather than one big eye, it had additional smaller tendril eyes, plus several that seemed to be spouts or mouths. It was aggressive but not hateful; I got the feeling of "this is the natural order of things". We fought for a bit, me using some kind of glowing projectile, it spurting red liquid (blood?).

It didn't die so much as dissolve, and left behind what I think were glowing runes, which I was very excited to get (apparently they could teach me something?). I collected them and repeated, sometimes passing through the party clearing, sometimes pursuing it deeper into the woods. Vague memories of other creatures as well, possibly a blue, gangly one like a gaunt and upright bull. I don't think the people in the clearing could see me, or maybe I was working as some kind of security guard so they just ignored me.

Notes: It's pretty unusual for me to dream of forests, but I've done it two nights in a row now. I think it might have something to do with this thread (not that I'm complaining!)--normally it's water, not trees, and I've been wondering if I'd get to use the little nature sigil dude at all.
cL9yafY.gif
Hello, dreamers!
How long I've been at this: I'm starting just now; I've always had lucid dreams but I've never written them down.
My goal(s): to be able to lucid dream regularly and remember enough to write a decent amount of what happened in it
Things that show up a lot in my dreams: Bad weather (like hurricane levels of rain, wind, and flooding), locations I've been to, locations with warped structures (most notably my highschool), a lack of gravity (like as if I was walking on the moon)
A little bit about me: I'm currently a junior in high school. I enjoy drawing, playing video games, and watching YouTube. I'm kinda bad at starting conversations with people, but I'm trying to get better at that. I love dragons and snakes, and would love to have a pet snake but I've never been allowed to own one. I tend to get lucid dreams fairly often, but only remember like 2/3s of them and tend to forget details. I'm interested to see if writing my dreams down will cause them to change in any way.
Hello, dreamers!
How long I've been at this: I'm starting just now; I've always had lucid dreams but I've never written them down.
My goal(s): to be able to lucid dream regularly and remember enough to write a decent amount of what happened in it
Things that show up a lot in my dreams: Bad weather (like hurricane levels of rain, wind, and flooding), locations I've been to, locations with warped structures (most notably my highschool), a lack of gravity (like as if I was walking on the moon)
A little bit about me: I'm currently a junior in high school. I enjoy drawing, playing video games, and watching YouTube. I'm kinda bad at starting conversations with people, but I'm trying to get better at that. I love dragons and snakes, and would love to have a pet snake but I've never been allowed to own one. I tend to get lucid dreams fairly often, but only remember like 2/3s of them and tend to forget details. I'm interested to see if writing my dreams down will cause them to change in any way.
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
Hello, dreamers!
How long I've been at this:
I've never been serious about it but I've been able to lucid dream (very) rarely since I was seven. I had a dream about Ursula from the little mermaid. It was terrifying.

My goal(s):
To be able to lucid dream more often. I'm not necessarily concerned with controlling my dreams because honestly every lucid dream I've had (excluding the little mermaid one and two nightmares) has been hilarious to just watch play out, but being able to control nightmares would be good.

Things that show up a lot in my dreams:
Honestly there's no consistency, they just happen.

A little bit about me:
I'm a 21 year old uni student (studying online). I'm honestly kind of boring. I listen to a wide range of music, watch youtube (though I've been flaking on my favourite channels the last few months) and read way too much Detroit become human fanfiction.

I find it super easy to become lucid on long car journeys, but I don't usually dream on those occasions, I just listen to the conversation around me without realising that apparently I'm asleep (Good way to freak out family members when you can repeat parts of the conversation back to them though)

My favourite lucid dream to date involved me (for some reason) hanging out with Thomas Sanders in a supermarket, seeing a cake that reminded me one Deceit (One of his characters), laughing and telling him it reminded me of a character before having to lie about which character it was, because I said he wouldn't know which character I was talking about, right before I remembered who I was talking to.

He laughed at me. I can't hold it against him though.
Hello, dreamers!
How long I've been at this:
I've never been serious about it but I've been able to lucid dream (very) rarely since I was seven. I had a dream about Ursula from the little mermaid. It was terrifying.

My goal(s):
To be able to lucid dream more often. I'm not necessarily concerned with controlling my dreams because honestly every lucid dream I've had (excluding the little mermaid one and two nightmares) has been hilarious to just watch play out, but being able to control nightmares would be good.

Things that show up a lot in my dreams:
Honestly there's no consistency, they just happen.

A little bit about me:
I'm a 21 year old uni student (studying online). I'm honestly kind of boring. I listen to a wide range of music, watch youtube (though I've been flaking on my favourite channels the last few months) and read way too much Detroit become human fanfiction.

I find it super easy to become lucid on long car journeys, but I don't usually dream on those occasions, I just listen to the conversation around me without realising that apparently I'm asleep (Good way to freak out family members when you can repeat parts of the conversation back to them though)

My favourite lucid dream to date involved me (for some reason) hanging out with Thomas Sanders in a supermarket, seeing a cake that reminded me one Deceit (One of his characters), laughing and telling him it reminded me of a character before having to lie about which character it was, because I said he wouldn't know which character I was talking about, right before I remembered who I was talking to.

He laughed at me. I can't hold it against him though.
Hello, dreamers!
How long I've been at this: I've been writing down dream recall for a couple of years, on and off unfortuntely.
My goal(s): I WANT TO REMEMBER THE SONGS I HEAR IN DREAMS AND WRITE THEM DOWN, THEY'RE SO PRETTY. I use dreams for spiritual practices and trauma therapy, and want to keep exploring that. I've yet to have a lucid dream, and that is my ultimate goal.
Things that show up a lot in my dreams: Libraries, Harry Potter, cakes that eat people, wild boar, water. A few faces that appear in my dreams are recurrent, too, as if I have a 'dream library' of dream characters that my dream pull from or something. I've yet to have a lengthy conversation that I can remember with any of them. When I'm in a period of deeper dream recall, there's also quite a bit of music.

A little bit about me: Well hello hello and hello thrice, I'm KitchenofDeath, a 25 year old mood with Norse pagan tendencies. I've been interested in lucid dreaming for a number of years, especially since I was initiated into dream yoga a few years back. Shamefully, I've been very lacking in my discipline, and though I've had periods of incredibly detailed dream recall, I've lost that now.

Locations, General: A lot of towns and cities. Most of my dreams seem to take place in urban-ish areas, though the sea is also a recurring theme.
Locations, Specific: My home city is a common one. Also the local shopping mall.
Characters, General: The most commonly recurring characters are from Harry Potter, and from Pokémon. I was a hardcore nerd as a child and it's apparently etched into my dreamy neurons to this very day. Occasionally, I will dream about Norse gods.
Characters, Specific: Nothing in particular here.
Objects, General: Also nothing I can think of.
Objects, Specific: Ditto.
Time Periods: Mostly modern, or shortly before modern.
Events:
Concepts/Themes: A LOT of my dreams take place within video game settings, and characters will use stuff like turn-based actions or there will be information pop up screens. They're usually not a specific video game (though Pokémon and Skyrim both make appearances) but are more true to the form I guess?
Self: I tend to dream in first person, or just 'not exist'. There's a fair amount of floating, and sometimes I just run on all fours without necessarily being an animal.
Hello, dreamers!
How long I've been at this: I've been writing down dream recall for a couple of years, on and off unfortuntely.
My goal(s): I WANT TO REMEMBER THE SONGS I HEAR IN DREAMS AND WRITE THEM DOWN, THEY'RE SO PRETTY. I use dreams for spiritual practices and trauma therapy, and want to keep exploring that. I've yet to have a lucid dream, and that is my ultimate goal.
Things that show up a lot in my dreams: Libraries, Harry Potter, cakes that eat people, wild boar, water. A few faces that appear in my dreams are recurrent, too, as if I have a 'dream library' of dream characters that my dream pull from or something. I've yet to have a lengthy conversation that I can remember with any of them. When I'm in a period of deeper dream recall, there's also quite a bit of music.

A little bit about me: Well hello hello and hello thrice, I'm KitchenofDeath, a 25 year old mood with Norse pagan tendencies. I've been interested in lucid dreaming for a number of years, especially since I was initiated into dream yoga a few years back. Shamefully, I've been very lacking in my discipline, and though I've had periods of incredibly detailed dream recall, I've lost that now.

Locations, General: A lot of towns and cities. Most of my dreams seem to take place in urban-ish areas, though the sea is also a recurring theme.
Locations, Specific: My home city is a common one. Also the local shopping mall.
Characters, General: The most commonly recurring characters are from Harry Potter, and from Pokémon. I was a hardcore nerd as a child and it's apparently etched into my dreamy neurons to this very day. Occasionally, I will dream about Norse gods.
Characters, Specific: Nothing in particular here.
Objects, General: Also nothing I can think of.
Objects, Specific: Ditto.
Time Periods: Mostly modern, or shortly before modern.
Events:
Concepts/Themes: A LOT of my dreams take place within video game settings, and characters will use stuff like turn-based actions or there will be information pop up screens. They're usually not a specific video game (though Pokémon and Skyrim both make appearances) but are more true to the form I guess?
Self: I tend to dream in first person, or just 'not exist'. There's a fair amount of floating, and sometimes I just run on all fours without necessarily being an animal.
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/375057[/img]
Ron Weasly did something.
Trigger Warnings: N/A
Discuss this dream?: Ain't much to discuss
Have this dream interpreted?: Nah.

I usually have my most vivid dreams just before I wake up, and I woke up too early so my dreams were very vague. i remember that Ron Weasley from Harry Potter was there and did something with a book. That's just about it.

Notes:
Ron Weasly did something.
Trigger Warnings: N/A
Discuss this dream?: Ain't much to discuss
Have this dream interpreted?: Nah.

I usually have my most vivid dreams just before I wake up, and I woke up too early so my dreams were very vague. i remember that Ron Weasley from Harry Potter was there and did something with a book. That's just about it.

Notes:
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/375057[/img]
Hello, dreamers!
How long I've been at this: I got into the idea of dream recall and lucid dreaming around a year ago but started consistently writing my dreams down in April or May 2018.

My goal(s): Regain dream recall. Stopped in August because of my schedule, so I only remember fragments at the moment. I'd love to have a lucid dream at least three times a week (It's starting to happen weekly, maybe because of this new technique I've been using??).

Things that show up a lot in my dreams: Water appears every night, I feel. Mostly waterfalls, rivers, and lakes, sometimes oceans. Birds, such as swans, owls, crows, and phoenixes. Don't forget flowers! Forests and mountains are also common, as well as extinct and imaginary creatures, such as oddly colored miniature dinosaurs. Music, maps, and letters and notes too. If I'm not walking, I'm usually driving somewhere. Clothing items are appearing a lot in general, but nothing extremely focusing on that subject (fashion). Recently, I've been dreaming of walking around big cities, usually NYC.

A little bit lot about me: My dreams are usually realistic and don't cover anything controversial or anything gory or violent (like the true 7-year old I am inside), which makes it hard for me to tell if I'm dreaming. While I hear about and see negative things happening in reality, those topics don't make it into my dreams. I'm able to taste and smell, feel pain, read signs and letters, and have sensible/regular conversations with my dream people. On the contrary, I also have wacky dreams, but not as often (I do enjoy them a lot, though!).

I love reading, video games, dogs and cats, music, drawing, and photography. I live under a rock, so if you ever have suggestions, let me know! Photography is one of my newer interests; I'm a total amateur. I probably have social anxiety, but enjoy talking to people at the same time (I'm a weirdo). One of my goals is to become more extroverted, or at least be 85% more confident. Make that 100%. If you couldn't tell, I ramble a lot, haha.

My favorite dreams are those that have songs and lyrics that only exist in my head, and those with a somewhat frequent person who goes on nature walks and talks with me.

I used only hand reality checks (pulling fingers and pushing fingers into palm) until I recently came across another technique. I now use my palms and a mantra that reminds myself that I will remember that I'm dreaming. It's by far more effective than my previous ones!
Hello, dreamers!
How long I've been at this: I got into the idea of dream recall and lucid dreaming around a year ago but started consistently writing my dreams down in April or May 2018.

My goal(s): Regain dream recall. Stopped in August because of my schedule, so I only remember fragments at the moment. I'd love to have a lucid dream at least three times a week (It's starting to happen weekly, maybe because of this new technique I've been using??).

Things that show up a lot in my dreams: Water appears every night, I feel. Mostly waterfalls, rivers, and lakes, sometimes oceans. Birds, such as swans, owls, crows, and phoenixes. Don't forget flowers! Forests and mountains are also common, as well as extinct and imaginary creatures, such as oddly colored miniature dinosaurs. Music, maps, and letters and notes too. If I'm not walking, I'm usually driving somewhere. Clothing items are appearing a lot in general, but nothing extremely focusing on that subject (fashion). Recently, I've been dreaming of walking around big cities, usually NYC.

A little bit lot about me: My dreams are usually realistic and don't cover anything controversial or anything gory or violent (like the true 7-year old I am inside), which makes it hard for me to tell if I'm dreaming. While I hear about and see negative things happening in reality, those topics don't make it into my dreams. I'm able to taste and smell, feel pain, read signs and letters, and have sensible/regular conversations with my dream people. On the contrary, I also have wacky dreams, but not as often (I do enjoy them a lot, though!).

I love reading, video games, dogs and cats, music, drawing, and photography. I live under a rock, so if you ever have suggestions, let me know! Photography is one of my newer interests; I'm a total amateur. I probably have social anxiety, but enjoy talking to people at the same time (I'm a weirdo). One of my goals is to become more extroverted, or at least be 85% more confident. Make that 100%. If you couldn't tell, I ramble a lot, haha.

My favorite dreams are those that have songs and lyrics that only exist in my head, and those with a somewhat frequent person who goes on nature walks and talks with me.

I used only hand reality checks (pulling fingers and pushing fingers into palm) until I recently came across another technique. I now use my palms and a mantra that reminds myself that I will remember that I'm dreaming. It's by far more effective than my previous ones!
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
Hello, dreamers!
How long I've been at this:I can't pinpoint an exact point, but I've always been decent at recalling my dreams. I can still remember little scenes and tidbits from when I was as young as three! I've been trying to keep a journal for about four years now, though.
My goal(s):I'm not too interested in fully taking control of my dreams, as I like to let things go where they will, but I definitely want to increase how much of them I remember. Right now it's very on and off, with weeks where I remember a lot and weeks I remember very little. There's some interesting stories and situations in there!
Things that show up a lot in my dreams: Cats, foxes and snakes. Undead of various sorts(including their necromancers!). Darkness and the void. I transform into various creatures (most usually a dragon). Large, maze-like buildings. Secret scientific organizations! A group of friends loosely based off of RL friends - we all seem to have some sort of powers.
A little bit about me: I absolutely love the little world of my dreams and the wacky adventures I have within, which is mostly what drove me here. I'd love a place to write down a few, and hopefully help keep me in the habit, which is what drove me here.
I love stories, so pretty much any medium through which I can learn them or take part in them is my happy place. Music, books, shows and movies, video games, roleplaying... I also enjoy writing and doodling ideas from stories of my own! Don't be surprised if I occasionally post pictures to accompany dreams of mine ^.^
Hello, dreamers!
How long I've been at this:I can't pinpoint an exact point, but I've always been decent at recalling my dreams. I can still remember little scenes and tidbits from when I was as young as three! I've been trying to keep a journal for about four years now, though.
My goal(s):I'm not too interested in fully taking control of my dreams, as I like to let things go where they will, but I definitely want to increase how much of them I remember. Right now it's very on and off, with weeks where I remember a lot and weeks I remember very little. There's some interesting stories and situations in there!
Things that show up a lot in my dreams: Cats, foxes and snakes. Undead of various sorts(including their necromancers!). Darkness and the void. I transform into various creatures (most usually a dragon). Large, maze-like buildings. Secret scientific organizations! A group of friends loosely based off of RL friends - we all seem to have some sort of powers.
A little bit about me: I absolutely love the little world of my dreams and the wacky adventures I have within, which is mostly what drove me here. I'd love a place to write down a few, and hopefully help keep me in the habit, which is what drove me here.
I love stories, so pretty much any medium through which I can learn them or take part in them is my happy place. Music, books, shows and movies, video games, roleplaying... I also enjoy writing and doodling ideas from stories of my own! Don't be surprised if I occasionally post pictures to accompany dreams of mine ^.^
Hello, dreamers!
How long I've been at this: About 4 years. I got started with lucid dreaming to counteract a nightmare problem. As soon as I figured out how to consistently gain lucidity in nightmares, I slacked off entirely...whoops

My goal(s): Expand my lucid dreaming skills to allow control during non-nightmares, and increase my recall of senses besides sight and sound.

Things that show up a lot in my dreams: The ocean is a big one, both surface and underwater. Underground complexes, vast plains or deserts, crevices and crevasses are also common. Most every indoors dream has specific rules and goals, things like defusing a hostage situation or helping someone escape a city. Lots of fantasy elements--magic, monsters, portals--plopped into modern settings.

A little bit about me: STEM by day, not-that by night. I'm kind of a boring person living an absurd life (speaking of, seriously, please send out the ping if I don't, I'm not always in a place with wifi ;_;) You'll see me around coding things/organizing/whatever. I'm in my early 20's, I like cats, I can't bake worth a damn but I make a mean pot of soup.
Hello, dreamers!
How long I've been at this: About 4 years. I got started with lucid dreaming to counteract a nightmare problem. As soon as I figured out how to consistently gain lucidity in nightmares, I slacked off entirely...whoops

My goal(s): Expand my lucid dreaming skills to allow control during non-nightmares, and increase my recall of senses besides sight and sound.

Things that show up a lot in my dreams: The ocean is a big one, both surface and underwater. Underground complexes, vast plains or deserts, crevices and crevasses are also common. Most every indoors dream has specific rules and goals, things like defusing a hostage situation or helping someone escape a city. Lots of fantasy elements--magic, monsters, portals--plopped into modern settings.

A little bit about me: STEM by day, not-that by night. I'm kind of a boring person living an absurd life (speaking of, seriously, please send out the ping if I don't, I'm not always in a place with wifi ;_;) You'll see me around coding things/organizing/whatever. I'm in my early 20's, I like cats, I can't bake worth a damn but I make a mean pot of soup.
cL9yafY.gif
Hello, dreamers!
How long I've been at this: New to this, but I use this concoction of essential oils/plant roots to help me sleep, and whenever I use it i get CRAZY dreams. I searched it up and there is almost zero research done on it but that's okay, as long as it helps me sleep and gives me fun dreams.
My goal(s): Just to share my dreams online with others, maybe make new friends.
Things that show up a lot in my dreams: Water (this seems to be a common one) but especially at tropical places, like hawaii or barbados or anything tropical, not sure why. I'm sure i have other things reoccur but i can remember atm.
A little bit about me: 17, female and a senior in high school, im from western Canada aka the cool side of Canada :^) art is one of my hobbies, i own a pastel ball python, a kitten and a very very old golden retriever. I love exploring drugs and tbh im a bit too ballsy with them, ive tried psychedelics before and i smoke weed recreationally, about once a month or less. Planning on taking a year off after i graduate to let my brain mentally develop more and mature so that the technical institute (basically a college but not) im going into wont be as difficult. I love animals and ever since i was a kid ive dreamed of being a vet, and although i have the smarts for being a vet, i dont want to spend 8 years of my life studying for it and having to deal with all the debt, so instead im becoming a Vet Tech or a VMA.
Hello, dreamers!
How long I've been at this: New to this, but I use this concoction of essential oils/plant roots to help me sleep, and whenever I use it i get CRAZY dreams. I searched it up and there is almost zero research done on it but that's okay, as long as it helps me sleep and gives me fun dreams.
My goal(s): Just to share my dreams online with others, maybe make new friends.
Things that show up a lot in my dreams: Water (this seems to be a common one) but especially at tropical places, like hawaii or barbados or anything tropical, not sure why. I'm sure i have other things reoccur but i can remember atm.
A little bit about me: 17, female and a senior in high school, im from western Canada aka the cool side of Canada :^) art is one of my hobbies, i own a pastel ball python, a kitten and a very very old golden retriever. I love exploring drugs and tbh im a bit too ballsy with them, ive tried psychedelics before and i smoke weed recreationally, about once a month or less. Planning on taking a year off after i graduate to let my brain mentally develop more and mature so that the technical institute (basically a college but not) im going into wont be as difficult. I love animals and ever since i was a kid ive dreamed of being a vet, and although i have the smarts for being a vet, i dont want to spend 8 years of my life studying for it and having to deal with all the debt, so instead im becoming a Vet Tech or a VMA.
DoggoNoWanno's Hatchery! Unique & cheap dragons - pay what you want!
tumblr_oy7ss9EbcX1r5u9m2o3_500.gif
Hello, dreamers!
How long I've been at this: I've never actually done this before, but I've heard of it. I like taking showers before bed, it just helps me sleep.
My goal(s): I would like to share my dreams with others, and hearing other people's dreams as well.
Things that show up a lot in my dreams: Well, one main thing that shows up a lot in my dreams is one of my favorite ships- let's not get into that o3o. Another thing is that I sometimes smell the scent of the bath bomb that my mom bought for me. Even when I wake up, I can still smell the scent faintly. I don't know why that happens though. The last thing, this one's pretty common, is water. In some dreams, I appear to be lying in a beach... looking at the oceans. And when I wake up, my sister (uh I sleep with her-) always tells me that I'm kicking her during the night.
A little bit about me: I'm not really comfortable in sharing personal information about others. Let me just tell you this: I really like frogs, drawing, and doing BBcode. I like listening to Snail's House and City Girl- time falls like moonlight and neon impasse are my favorite albums from City Girl. dogs are pretty dank too
Hello, dreamers!
How long I've been at this: I've never actually done this before, but I've heard of it. I like taking showers before bed, it just helps me sleep.
My goal(s): I would like to share my dreams with others, and hearing other people's dreams as well.
Things that show up a lot in my dreams: Well, one main thing that shows up a lot in my dreams is one of my favorite ships- let's not get into that o3o. Another thing is that I sometimes smell the scent of the bath bomb that my mom bought for me. Even when I wake up, I can still smell the scent faintly. I don't know why that happens though. The last thing, this one's pretty common, is water. In some dreams, I appear to be lying in a beach... looking at the oceans. And when I wake up, my sister (uh I sleep with her-) always tells me that I'm kicking her during the night.
A little bit about me: I'm not really comfortable in sharing personal information about others. Let me just tell you this: I really like frogs, drawing, and doing BBcode. I like listening to Snail's House and City Girl- time falls like moonlight and neon impasse are my favorite albums from City Girl. dogs are pretty dank too
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 441 442