Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Old games you'll never stop playing?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Do you ever have those games? That no matter how old they are or outdated their mechanics might be you still play them? Here are mine.

Zoo Tycoon 2. I can't let go of this game, I love it to death and all the mods made for it just keep it alive. It's fun, it can be challenging and overall it keeps you playing for a long long time and I have played it ever since I was young, even if the game is 10 years old I'll never stop playing it.

65 Million and One BC. This game isn't well known but I'm lucky I found it. I love dinosaurs and this platform style story game is amazing. (And it's free!) It's funny, the bosses are challenging (well to me.) and although it's short in relative story game length it's still a fun play that always makes me come back to it.

What are your old games?
Do you ever have those games? That no matter how old they are or outdated their mechanics might be you still play them? Here are mine.

Zoo Tycoon 2. I can't let go of this game, I love it to death and all the mods made for it just keep it alive. It's fun, it can be challenging and overall it keeps you playing for a long long time and I have played it ever since I was young, even if the game is 10 years old I'll never stop playing it.

65 Million and One BC. This game isn't well known but I'm lucky I found it. I love dinosaurs and this platform style story game is amazing. (And it's free!) It's funny, the bosses are challenging (well to me.) and although it's short in relative story game length it's still a fun play that always makes me come back to it.

What are your old games?
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
For gameboy games its pokemon yellow, dragon warriors, and yugioh
For the N64 its glover, pokemon stadium, silicon valley 2, and Kirby
(:
For gameboy games its pokemon yellow, dragon warriors, and yugioh
For the N64 its glover, pokemon stadium, silicon valley 2, and Kirby
(:
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky :,) I love the soundtrack, and the ending never fails to make me cry.
I had to google its release date, its 10 years old??? what
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky :,) I love the soundtrack, and the ending never fails to make me cry.
I had to google its release date, its 10 years old??? what
CAszu6o.png clai/mordecai/aether
fae/they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fqG5KmE.png
Final Fantasy X. It's my favorite of the game series and I could never get tired of it. I love the characters/character development, the play style, the storyline, the music is fantastic.
Final Fantasy X. It's my favorite of the game series and I could never get tired of it. I love the characters/character development, the play style, the storyline, the music is fantastic.
Guitar Hero, animal jam...I didn't play many games as a kid oof
Guitar Hero, animal jam...I didn't play many games as a kid oof
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
I'll never let go of Banjo Kazooie.
I'll never let go of Banjo Kazooie.
a star sign out of whack.
Old JRPGs and SRPGs in general. Even when I have access to similar games with more complex mechanics and flashy graphics, sometimes I just love to lose myself in one of the older ones even if I have played it through many times before.
Old JRPGs and SRPGs in general. Even when I have access to similar games with more complex mechanics and flashy graphics, sometimes I just love to lose myself in one of the older ones even if I have played it through many times before.
Formerly known as Brenning.
Final Fantasy VII and IX. Fight me.

Shadow Hearts too though. It's a WONDERFUL game. And the battle system is AMAZING~
Final Fantasy VII and IX. Fight me.

Shadow Hearts too though. It's a WONDERFUL game. And the battle system is AMAZING~
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Super Mario Galaxy yeeeeeeeeet

I never got Galaxy 2 when I was a kid so now I'm playing it to relive what I missed

also Spore, I just got it again yay

and @TheSoapyDolphin Explorers games are the BEST Mystery Dungeon games, IGN doesn't know true culture
Super Mario Galaxy yeeeeeeeeet

I never got Galaxy 2 when I was a kid so now I'm playing it to relive what I missed

also Spore, I just got it again yay

and @TheSoapyDolphin Explorers games are the BEST Mystery Dungeon games, IGN doesn't know true culture
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Spore!
Spore!
Hold on tighter with my lighter shining through!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11