Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Old games you'll never stop playing?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Super Paper Mario! The game is 11 years old, but that doesn't stop me from playing it every now and then! The story amazing, the mechanics are fun, and they put so much personality into even the most minor of the characters. I still haven't beaten it yet though, but I will someday! One day I'll stop being lazy and go on that sidequest to get Piccolo
Super Paper Mario! The game is 11 years old, but that doesn't stop me from playing it every now and then! The story amazing, the mechanics are fun, and they put so much personality into even the most minor of the characters. I still haven't beaten it yet though, but I will someday! One day I'll stop being lazy and go on that sidequest to get Piccolo
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
catch me never letting go of both super mario galaxies, fossil fighters champions, and bowser's inside story. im probably forgetting some...
catch me never letting go of both super mario galaxies, fossil fighters champions, and bowser's inside story. im probably forgetting some...
fire_lesbling_by_cicide76536-dciqc5m.gif tumblr_nwst6iddsz1sf301oo5_400.png fire_arobling_by_cicide76536-dciue3y.gif
I love Toontown so much.....never will this game leave my heart.....
I love Toontown so much.....never will this game leave my heart.....
JNgbpVq.gif
Love old games from playstation or game boy.
Ps2-drakengard.SSX.
Old spyro games!! *so excited for the remake*
Digimon world3. I mainly only play the old pokemon games recently *pokemon yellow etc*
Guitar hero was a favorite childhood game. Miss it Dx.
Love old games from playstation or game boy.
Ps2-drakengard.SSX.
Old spyro games!! *so excited for the remake*
Digimon world3. I mainly only play the old pokemon games recently *pokemon yellow etc*
Guitar hero was a favorite childhood game. Miss it Dx.
Diablo 2
Diablo 2
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
[quote name="buggy101" date="2018-10-11 14:34:12" ] Super Paper Mario! The game is 11 years old, but that doesn't stop me from playing it every now and then! The story amazing, the mechanics are fun, and they put so much personality into even the most minor of the characters. I still haven't beaten it yet though, but I will someday! One day I'll stop being lazy and go on that sidequest to get Piccolo [/quote] Wow, I feel old. I remember getting that game alongside the Wii for Christmas, I can’t believe it’s over a decade old. Another used mentioned Super Mario Galaxy and dang those qualify as old too. The OST, gameplay, and general atmosphere are still amazing, although the first one’s graphics are only now starting to show their age.
buggy101 wrote on 2018-10-11 14:34:12:
Wow, I feel old. I remember getting that game alongside the Wii for Christmas, I can’t believe it’s over a decade old.

Another used mentioned Super Mario Galaxy and dang those qualify as old too. The OST, gameplay, and general atmosphere are still amazing, although the first one’s graphics are only now starting to show their age.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
@SolifugeSpace
Oh wow you just reminded me that existed! If I still owned it and I had enough space to put up an Xbox I would totally play that.

Looking at some of the games I still play I realized some of them are quite old, it's funny how time moves so fast for some things and slow for others.
I think this is already a popular answer but I occasionally like to replay the older Pokemon games, including the side games too!

I think I mentioned this on the obscure games thread(?) but I've been replaying Insaniquarium and it's kind of fun, and surprisingly has a few good tunes. I'd probably prefer to play plants vs zombies over it but overall a nice game.

And finally Spore since I got it on steam! After all these years I finally got to play the expansion packs lol. Creature stage is still the best one, nothing better than equipping a pair of wings and flying until eventually you fall.
@SolifugeSpace
Oh wow you just reminded me that existed! If I still owned it and I had enough space to put up an Xbox I would totally play that.

Looking at some of the games I still play I realized some of them are quite old, it's funny how time moves so fast for some things and slow for others.
I think this is already a popular answer but I occasionally like to replay the older Pokemon games, including the side games too!

I think I mentioned this on the obscure games thread(?) but I've been replaying Insaniquarium and it's kind of fun, and surprisingly has a few good tunes. I'd probably prefer to play plants vs zombies over it but overall a nice game.

And finally Spore since I got it on steam! After all these years I finally got to play the expansion packs lol. Creature stage is still the best one, nothing better than equipping a pair of wings and flying until eventually you fall.
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
@Madarakita

someone else that loves Hexen!

I don't even know what it is about that game, but something about the atmosphere and sound and feel of it was formative for me as a writer among other things. That meaty dark fantasy kind of vibe
@Madarakita

I don't even know what it is about that game, but something about the atmosphere and sound and feel of it was formative for me as a writer among other things. That meaty dark fantasy kind of vibe
tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
@Madarakita

@Madarakita

tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo9_250.pngHI SOMETIMES I POST EVERYWHERE
i dont play a lot of video games these days because reasons
but a couple of games that will always have a special place in my heart are spore and rollercoaster tycoon 3, good memories
i dont play a lot of video games these days because reasons
but a couple of games that will always have a special place in my heart are spore and rollercoaster tycoon 3, good memories
beakersmall.png

111grif // he/him
111eater of snacks, liker of bugs
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11