Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dumbledore's Army: Potterheads Unite!
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 74 75
Just wanted to pop in as I'm currently making my way through The Philosophers Stone for the first time in a long while and say, I love the little insights of the books that are impossible for the films to portray!

I.E. When Harry first meets Malfoy in Diagon Alley, he gets bad vibes because he reminds Harry of Dudley - and on the train, when Harry's genuinely excited to have someone (Ron) to swap/ share food with because he's never had that before.

Uggh, there's so much I've forgotten. I'm really going to enjoy reading through them all again. ;-;
A while ago I had planned to start a HP roleplay and reading through the books again I have half a mind to do one properly.
Just wanted to pop in as I'm currently making my way through The Philosophers Stone for the first time in a long while and say, I love the little insights of the books that are impossible for the films to portray!

I.E. When Harry first meets Malfoy in Diagon Alley, he gets bad vibes because he reminds Harry of Dudley - and on the train, when Harry's genuinely excited to have someone (Ron) to swap/ share food with because he's never had that before.

Uggh, there's so much I've forgotten. I'm really going to enjoy reading through them all again. ;-;
A while ago I had planned to start a HP roleplay and reading through the books again I have half a mind to do one properly.
tDAcVLz.png
[size=1]@moonwhiskers @NymphadoraTonks @Tanzz @Ecology @JesiJess @LordMalak @Killjoy2170 @fluffyfurbal @Kano3Shuuya @EmbersofAmber @LizardKing @Willowfern28 @StarCookies @kouchima @SithLordDeneray @EarlyGrey @DracoMalfoyy @ArtsyDragon7 @ardhrianna @Sidegrinder @JustaTeaLeaf @MagicJade @duskflower @DamnStormCloaks @FrostDragonRose @1987 @Semiramis @Jasjabberwocky @TonalOwl @Dawnfrost246 @Juniipersass @SaturnNeptune @Gkcat05 @ShadowWyvern15 @Stormwing27 @jungkook @ImpossibleJedi4 @MaddieTheTurtle @FishyAeronaut @Willowfrost10 @PowerofThree @Amazonite @Ceravine @BananaMuffin @xXDreamQueenXx @SingapuraSixx @PoemsOfLou @ThePhantomWolf @Pikabear[/size] [size=6] What is your Illvermorny house?[/size] Horned Serpent, Wampus, Pukwudgie or Thunderbird? [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/PJGOaox.png[/img][/center] (Myself, I am in Thunderbird Xp)
@moonwhiskers
@NymphadoraTonks
@Tanzz
@Ecology
@JesiJess
@LordMalak
@Killjoy2170
@fluffyfurbal
@Kano3Shuuya
@EmbersofAmber
@LizardKing
@Willowfern28
@StarCookies
@kouchima
@SithLordDeneray
@EarlyGrey
@DracoMalfoyy
@ArtsyDragon7
@ardhrianna
@Sidegrinder
@JustaTeaLeaf
@MagicJade
@duskflower
@DamnStormCloaks
@FrostDragonRose
@1987
@Semiramis
@Jasjabberwocky
@TonalOwl
@Dawnfrost246
@Juniipersass
@SaturnNeptune
@Gkcat05
@ShadowWyvern15
@Stormwing27
@jungkook
@ImpossibleJedi4
@MaddieTheTurtle
@FishyAeronaut
@Willowfrost10
@PowerofThree
@Amazonite
@Ceravine
@BananaMuffin
@xXDreamQueenXx
@SingapuraSixx
@PoemsOfLou
@ThePhantomWolf
@Pikabear

What is your Illvermorny house?
Horned Serpent, Wampus, Pukwudgie or Thunderbird?
PJGOaox.png
(Myself, I am in Thunderbird Xp)
xPlkKnY.png
Thunderbird
Thunderbird
tumblr_pfelvxLncO1v1smz2o1_r2_500.png
Thunderbird!
Thunderbird!
m59NfS2.png
I'm in Pukwudgie (but I'd probably also fit in with Thunderbird tbh)
I'm in Pukwudgie (but I'd probably also fit in with Thunderbird tbh)
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
Thunderbird
Thunderbird
48695270p.png 5BsilZ9.png
hh5n4WA.png
Pgv53XB.png
7A7cEAI.png
DxCICZ1.png
2VtxnMX.png
5vnsOgE.png
8GgdVkW.png
omKpPgG.png
Luna
6278331p.png
Pukwudgie.
But I wish I was in Thunderbird or Horned serpent.Dunno they seem much cooler than the pukwudgie.
Pukwudgie.
But I wish I was in Thunderbird or Horned serpent.Dunno they seem much cooler than the pukwudgie.
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
So this is the first I've heard of Illvermorny; just loaded Pottermore and I'm off to experience the sorting ceremony!

Turns out I'm in Horned Serpent! (Represents the mind. Favours scholars.)
Seem to have a thing for snakes then lol. :P

This does absolutely suit me though, because I'm a very thinking orientated person, and I love to learn new things. Comes with being an artist I guess!
So this is the first I've heard of Illvermorny; just loaded Pottermore and I'm off to experience the sorting ceremony!

Turns out I'm in Horned Serpent! (Represents the mind. Favours scholars.)
Seem to have a thing for snakes then lol. :P

This does absolutely suit me though, because I'm a very thinking orientated person, and I love to learn new things. Comes with being an artist I guess!
tDAcVLz.png
Thunderbird! I love being a a Ravenclaw/Thunderbird because it represents me more completely: a curious, bookish, lover of learning who will be happy staying in to read a massive tome but also loves getting outside and finding adventure and living out the things I see in the pages!
Thunderbird! I love being a a Ravenclaw/Thunderbird because it represents me more completely: a curious, bookish, lover of learning who will be happy staying in to read a massive tome but also loves getting outside and finding adventure and living out the things I see in the pages!

aKHNXwM.png
I'm a Pukwudgie/Ravenclaw mix (although I used to be Horned Serpent/Ravenclaw), and I love my houses.
I'm a Pukwudgie/Ravenclaw mix (although I used to be Horned Serpent/Ravenclaw), and I love my houses.

28250.png

he/him - fr +12
ravenclaw - aries - INTP
a very dedicated hatchery
wishlist
friendly reminder
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 74 75