Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me your favorite video game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
I'm a big fan of Animal Crossing. I have had a hard time finding my favorite game. I have found copies, but they're always scratched up or just don't work in general. Always very upsetting! Anyway, that game is called "Champions of Norrath." (For the PS2)

@MorningSkye do you happen to have a GameCube? You can play the original Legend of Zelda via Animal Crossing! (Also the original Super Mario Bros. and Punch Out!)
I'm a big fan of Animal Crossing. I have had a hard time finding my favorite game. I have found copies, but they're always scratched up or just don't work in general. Always very upsetting! Anyway, that game is called "Champions of Norrath." (For the PS2)

@MorningSkye do you happen to have a GameCube? You can play the original Legend of Zelda via Animal Crossing! (Also the original Super Mario Bros. and Punch Out!)
FGEF3ML.png
I have so many
Okami
Spore
Pokemon
Spyro games
Harvest Moon/Story of seasons games
and many more
I have so many
Okami
Spore
Pokemon
Spyro games
Harvest Moon/Story of seasons games
and many more
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif
Monster girl quest Hmmmm probably pokemon heart gold or soul silver!
Monster girl quest Hmmmm probably pokemon heart gold or soul silver!
FalYOWW.png
| Tundra
| She/Her
| FR Time +5

| FR Blog
| Art Blog
| DeviantArt
HvCm96W.png
bump^
bump^
irjPdAT.png
Skyrim, Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, and Kid Icarus: Uprising =D
Skyrim, Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, and Kid Icarus: Uprising =D
i really like star wars ok
Pokémon Red and Blue. Other Pokémon games are also fantastic (GSC and their remakes), but first gen was first.
Pokémon Red and Blue. Other Pokémon games are also fantastic (GSC and their remakes), but first gen was first.
______________ Guides
Glimmer & Gloom
Festival Coliseum Guide
Comprehensive Coli Builds List
Maki’s Coliseum Builds
_________ Nature Newbies
L.O.S.T.
The Bladewood
Discount Battle Shop
----
______
*SLAMS HANDS DOWN ON A DESK*

FIRE EMBLEM
FIRE EMBLEM
FIRE EMBLEM
*SLAMS HANDS DOWN ON A DESK*

FIRE EMBLEM
FIRE EMBLEM
FIRE EMBLEM
P1CwUov.gif
Stardew Valley
Harvest Moon
Life is Strange
Until Dawn
Stardew Valley
Harvest Moon
Life is Strange
Until Dawn
Zelda Twilight Princess, Okami and Zelda BOTW.

But ultimately, the first one.
Zelda Twilight Princess, Okami and Zelda BOTW.

But ultimately, the first one.
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
Pokemon series, OneShot, ARK Survival Evolved, Monster Hunter series, and Spore.

Pokemon because hey, it's pokemon. Plus, my entire school got hooked on 'Pokemon Showdown!', and so far I've gone undefeated by all challengers.

OneShot because it's just so beautiful. For those who don't know, it's an 8-bit style adventure-puzzle game that requires you to break the fourth wall in order to progress. And the story, characters, world is just... Well, let's put it this way, if Undertale was a feels train, OneShot is a jet-plane. Plus, the community is still small, so no toxic stuff.

ARK. I know people hate this game. A lot. What with the devs quantity-over-quality behavior of releasing new stuff and not fixing anything, bad performance on basically all computers, the alpha tribes, the toxic players, TEK, and all the other bull dung. But you know what? I like it. Make an unofficial server, invite your friends, and do things at your own pace. Explore the world without having to worry about tyrannical TEKlords, hunt prey without having your base destroyed by trolls. The game is a lot more fun when you're playing with trust-worthy people (and also when you reduce the ridiculous computer-breaking ground clutter)

Spore. Another game that attracts negative response, but to a lesser degree. I know it was hyped up and the results were less than the expectations, but if you ignore all that, it's just a fun game where you can explore the cosmos, take over cities with your religion-lasers, and mess around in the Creator. Hey, it's better than No Man's Sky.

Monster Hunter. Never before have I played a game that I loved so much. Before I got my hands on 3U and fell into the fandom, my favorite was Pokemon, because of all the weird and awesome creatures that Gamefreak created. And then I saw what awaited in MH. I picked up 3U for the WiiU (heh), played some... and managed to rack up an absurd playtime, higher than any game before. It was so much fun, finding what weapons worked best for me, hunting with randoms, and seeing what beast popped up next and what it could do. The community has grown a smidge toxic from the MH:World vs MHXX controversy, but I eagerly await both.
Pokemon series, OneShot, ARK Survival Evolved, Monster Hunter series, and Spore.

Pokemon because hey, it's pokemon. Plus, my entire school got hooked on 'Pokemon Showdown!', and so far I've gone undefeated by all challengers.

OneShot because it's just so beautiful. For those who don't know, it's an 8-bit style adventure-puzzle game that requires you to break the fourth wall in order to progress. And the story, characters, world is just... Well, let's put it this way, if Undertale was a feels train, OneShot is a jet-plane. Plus, the community is still small, so no toxic stuff.

ARK. I know people hate this game. A lot. What with the devs quantity-over-quality behavior of releasing new stuff and not fixing anything, bad performance on basically all computers, the alpha tribes, the toxic players, TEK, and all the other bull dung. But you know what? I like it. Make an unofficial server, invite your friends, and do things at your own pace. Explore the world without having to worry about tyrannical TEKlords, hunt prey without having your base destroyed by trolls. The game is a lot more fun when you're playing with trust-worthy people (and also when you reduce the ridiculous computer-breaking ground clutter)

Spore. Another game that attracts negative response, but to a lesser degree. I know it was hyped up and the results were less than the expectations, but if you ignore all that, it's just a fun game where you can explore the cosmos, take over cities with your religion-lasers, and mess around in the Creator. Hey, it's better than No Man's Sky.

Monster Hunter. Never before have I played a game that I loved so much. Before I got my hands on 3U and fell into the fandom, my favorite was Pokemon, because of all the weird and awesome creatures that Gamefreak created. And then I saw what awaited in MH. I picked up 3U for the WiiU (heh), played some... and managed to rack up an absurd playtime, higher than any game before. It was so much fun, finding what weapons worked best for me, hunting with randoms, and seeing what beast popped up next and what it could do. The community has grown a smidge toxic from the MH:World vs MHXX controversy, but I eagerly await both.
Blooming-Strangler.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21