Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | "Ooops" Moments
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Werelynx. Omg. I hope your cousin has a sense of humor...
@Werelynx. Omg. I hope your cousin has a sense of humor...
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
@Generation

Pffft, I even read over it myself two or three times, so no worries!

My brain just wasn't connecting it said "Moster", I didn't see it until he handed it back whispering "What's a 'Moster'?" with all of the mistakes circled ('//w//')
@Generation

Pffft, I even read over it myself two or three times, so no worries!

My brain just wasn't connecting it said "Moster", I didn't see it until he handed it back whispering "What's a 'Moster'?" with all of the mistakes circled ('//w//')
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
@BeeFuzz. Moster (mos-ter; noun): a word used to refer to a creature created by a scientist who cannot spellcheck for the life of them.
@BeeFuzz. Moster (mos-ter; noun): a word used to refer to a creature created by a scientist who cannot spellcheck for the life of them.
I had two drinks with me yesterday, water and coffee, and I accidentally put ice in the coffee and sugar in the water. ^.^"
I had two drinks with me yesterday, water and coffee, and I accidentally put ice in the coffee and sugar in the water. ^.^"
FR Pudding Art: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2174676
@ShadowOTJ... Bright side, you didn't spill either of them? xD
@ShadowOTJ... Bright side, you didn't spill either of them? xD
@Generation Very true. The coffee melted the ice quickly and didn't dilute that much so I still drank it. lol The sugar water however I just let it sit there.
@Generation Very true. The coffee melted the ice quickly and didn't dilute that much so I still drank it. lol The sugar water however I just let it sit there.
FR Pudding Art: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2174676
I always mess up sentences by switching letters and/or words.

Some of the great Rot-Cant-Speak-English-Right classics are

- The pink is bike
- Im gonna punch a wall in the hole
- You mean Deffery Jahmer?
- Yeah, that guy from bts, Ropmanster.
- I dont want a cof of cuffee.

and many more
I always mess up sentences by switching letters and/or words.

Some of the great Rot-Cant-Speak-English-Right classics are

- The pink is bike
- Im gonna punch a wall in the hole
- You mean Deffery Jahmer?
- Yeah, that guy from bts, Ropmanster.
- I dont want a cof of cuffee.

and many more
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
Just thought of another~

My half-sister and niece were visiting us a couple of weeks ago. We promptly went from the front yard to the back yard, and I closed the back door behind us. We were out there for a good half hour at least before we decided to head in. I walked to the door, twisted the knob AND lo and behold it was locked! I had locked us out, none the wiser to the fact in the slightest until we decided we were ready to head in.

THANKFULLY though, I hadn't locked our front door, so I picked up my pup, and opened the fence and we hiked the few short feet to the front and let ourselves in.

Oops!! -That wasn't the first time the locked knob that twists on the inside got me either.

---

Another time we were locked out for awhile, and our parents had to drive back into town so we could get in. They didn't go back to where they'd been... but that happened MONTHS ago!
Just thought of another~

My half-sister and niece were visiting us a couple of weeks ago. We promptly went from the front yard to the back yard, and I closed the back door behind us. We were out there for a good half hour at least before we decided to head in. I walked to the door, twisted the knob AND lo and behold it was locked! I had locked us out, none the wiser to the fact in the slightest until we decided we were ready to head in.

THANKFULLY though, I hadn't locked our front door, so I picked up my pup, and opened the fence and we hiked the few short feet to the front and let ourselves in.

Oops!! -That wasn't the first time the locked knob that twists on the inside got me either.

---

Another time we were locked out for awhile, and our parents had to drive back into town so we could get in. They didn't go back to where they'd been... but that happened MONTHS ago!
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
The incident I had when I was talking to my dad over the phone a few months ago was a pretty good one.

I didn't fully realize the phone was ringing until it had gone off, so I jumped up and answered it right away. (He gets anxious if I don't answer the first time he calls. I can't blame him.) I was listening to music or something before getting up and didn't have time to pause it first, so I thought that I could causally mosey on over and turn my speakers all the way down mid-conversation.

That is not what happened.

I had to reach over the top of them and, being the dingus that I am, turned the nob the same way I normally would even though I was coming from behind.

It got so loud so fast that I panicked and ran 2 rooms away and I could still hear it crystal clear. Scared the crap out of dad too, haha.

The worst part was having to go back in there to turn it back down to normal volume though. It was like walking up to a DJ booth! It amazes me that my cheap little speakers even got that loud to this day.
The incident I had when I was talking to my dad over the phone a few months ago was a pretty good one.

I didn't fully realize the phone was ringing until it had gone off, so I jumped up and answered it right away. (He gets anxious if I don't answer the first time he calls. I can't blame him.) I was listening to music or something before getting up and didn't have time to pause it first, so I thought that I could causally mosey on over and turn my speakers all the way down mid-conversation.

That is not what happened.

I had to reach over the top of them and, being the dingus that I am, turned the nob the same way I normally would even though I was coming from behind.

It got so loud so fast that I panicked and ran 2 rooms away and I could still hear it crystal clear. Scared the crap out of dad too, haha.

The worst part was having to go back in there to turn it back down to normal volume though. It was like walking up to a DJ booth! It amazes me that my cheap little speakers even got that loud to this day.
several times I have nearly put the milk in the cupboard and the chips in the fridge

also have to stop myself from throwing away metal spoons, and recently I nearly tossed the whole bag of mints in the garbage after taking one out
several times I have nearly put the milk in the cupboard and the chips in the fridge

also have to stop myself from throwing away metal spoons, and recently I nearly tossed the whole bag of mints in the garbage after taking one out
68572896.png88337571.pnghe / him 110.png be kind pls87747951.png64198642.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9